+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Cut-off is most certainly going down but with 45 days for submission, you're looking at 3 rounds at most. If you look at the number of people in the 460s and their 15-day growth rate (which has been massive) I wouldn't expect it to fall below 465 in 3 rounds. The main cost of going with OINP is their Rs 85K fee and the time investment in putting together the docs so I suppose you'd want to think through that if you haven't already.
Yes Kashif, I do agree with your point, It will take at least last round of the year and waiting for that moment is a risky investment. I also thinking in same direction and got all the docs ready. I will be submitting my profile by this week end :).

Reactions: kashifsami

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi kashifsami,

Make sense. My score is 470 and I wish if the scores go low within the 3 draws. However I am collecting the documents for oinp application. Don't want to take any chances. Hoping for the best!

Also one question I was only able to get the bank statement for salary credited (previous company) cause the companies are not responding sooner. Is that ok?
In all likelihood, the cut-off should be 470 or lower tomorrow.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi All,
My indian passport gets expired on September 2021. Do u think I need to renew it before onip application ? Or just go ahead with old passport and submit ? After renewal, obviously passport number changes and will my IELTS trf will be valid (since result has old passport details)?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi All,
My indian passport gets expired on September 2021. Do u think I need to renew it before onip application ? Or just go ahead with old passport and submit ? After renewal, obviously passport number changes and will my IELTS trf will be valid (since result has old passport details)?
September 2021 is still far. You probably would have gotten PR before then.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
They haven't been specific besides saying it should be your typical passport or visa photo. I got my photo done per Canadian visa standards.
Thank you for the response. For ECA authorization to Ontario immigrant nominee program. How should I do that ? Should I do that while filling the application or should I do it now? If so what document to upload in that section?

Also what are the steps to authorize duplicate report to Onatrio. I have clicked on "Order Duplicate report" and cliked on "Add receipient" and wrote "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program" in search bar. I got a message box listen Ontario Immigriant Nominee Program (electronic delivery only address) an asks for Attent to? I am not sure what to write in that box. After filling Attention To? i can click on Add receipient and remove IRCC from the receipeint list and go on to pay the fees and done.

Please confirm what to fill in "Attention to?" box and where in document checklist the information is provided?

Last edited:

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Thank you for the response. For ECA authorization to Ontario immigrant nominee program. How should I do that ? Should I do that while filling the application or should I do it now? If so what document to upload in that section?

Also what are the steps to authorize duplicate report to Onatrio. I have clicked on "Order Duplicate report" and cliked on "Add receipient" and wrote "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program" in search bar. I got a message box listen Ontario Immigriant Nominee Program (electronic delivery only address) an asks for Attent to? I am not sure what to write in that box. After filling Attention To? i can click on Add receipient and remove IRCC from the receipeint list and go on to pay the fees and done.

Please confirm what to fill in "Attention to?" box and where in document checklist the information is provided?
Your steps are right, I did not put anything in attention to because OINP instructions don't require that. After 2 days, WES notified me that the report was delivered to OINP.

As for timing, if I remember correctly, you have a score of 470 and the EE draw is tonight so you might want to wait for that before spending the $40 on WES report. Per say you have to send the WES report to OINP before they start assessing it and when they start assessing is anyone's guess. I sent the WES report just before submitting my OINP docs.

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
Hello All,

I am planning to show the proof of funds as a gift deed from my father which will be deposited in a Joint Savings account belonging to both my wife and me. When it comes to showing the proof of compensation for our employment, the salary for the both of us gets credited into our respective salary accounts. Does showing the statements for the salary deposits from our salary account and the POF from our savings accounts have any sort of impact on our application?

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
Is there a restriction to the percentage of total funds that can be used as gift deed? Like can my mum gift us upto 60% of the money? I am a family of two. Myself and my spouse. Will it raise any flags?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello All,

I am planning to show the proof of funds as a gift deed from my father which will be deposited in a Joint Savings account belonging to both my wife and me. When it comes to showing the proof of compensation for our employment, the salary for the both of us gets credited into our respective salary accounts. Does showing the statements for the salary deposits from our salary account and the POF from our savings accounts have any sort of impact on our application?
No it doesn't.

Reactions: binga77

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Your steps are right, I did not put anything in attention to because OINP instructions don't require that. After 2 days, WES notified me that the report was delivered to OINP.

As for timing, if I remember correctly, you have a score of 470 and the EE draw is tonight so you might want to wait for that before spending the $40 on WES report. Per say you have to send the WES report to OINP before they start assessing it and when they start assessing is anyone's guess. I sent the WES report just before submitting my OINP docs.
Given the updates for French bilingual and no draw today. I guess my only option is OINP.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
For the NOI letter scan and upload, in the dcument checklist they mentioned to make sure the copy of the NOI includes the date we sent it to your IRCC account. But when I click on the letter, there is no date mentined. How should I take the screenshot? Please let me know.

papaibro

Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys, is there a need to mention some of the freelance jobs i do outside my main job in the application . e.g photography