+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Hello, I need some help with the application regarding the full work history in the last 10 years. Can I provide proof only for the experience for which I'm claiming points for EE ?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
i just now know came to know that our work reference letter has to mention extended periods of leave. In my previous company, I have taken one month loss of pay due to sudden demise of my father but I received work experience reference letter with no such leaves mentioned. Apart from that, i have all the necessary details as per requested in the document checklist. Will it be an issue or should i reach out to the company for an updated reference letter (keeping in mind that i have only 12 days to submit the application). If so, Should ask the company to mention the reason i took leaves and duration of leaves or just the leaves?

Last edited:

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait for their correspondence on the issue since you've written to them. If they can confirm that they received the money, they will most likely fix it from their end. You have nothing to worry about.
Hi @Timbuktu_14 . We received a mail today. They said that it will take 7 business days to resolve the issue and have asked us not to contact them before that

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
i just now know came to know that our work reference letter has to mention extended periods of leave. In my previous company, I have taken one month loss of pay due to sudden demise of my father but I received work experience reference letter with no such leaves mentioned. Apart from that, i have all the necessary details as per requested in the document checklist. Will it be an issue or should i reach out to the company for an updated reference letter (keeping in mind that i have only 12 days to submit the application). If so, Should ask the company to mention the reason i took leaves and duration of leaves or just the leaves?
It's not stated anywhere that you have to mention it on the reference letter. You can do a letter of explanation to explain your situation. It is not statutory for a reference letter to carry such. You don't seize to be an employee because of a leave of absence.

Reactions: mvneema10

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
It's not stated anywhere that you have to mention it on the reference letter. You can do a letter of explanation to explain your situation. It is not statutory for a reference letter to carry such. You don't seize to be an employee because of a leave of absence.
Thanks for the response. Yes I thought so too. I will attach supporting documents with explanation on the same.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
So, I reached out to my current employers for a reference letter and the max that they agreed to give is an Employee confirmation letter on the company letterhead with my designation, salary, no of hours per week and my date of joining and that the document has been provided for Visa Purposes. I reached out to my Team Lead and he has provided me a reference letter on a plain paper with a copy of his ID card which I will go ahead and get it notarized tomorrow. Hopefully this suffices the requirement of OINP and IRCC.

Also, can we add a letter of explanation for each individual document section or does it have to go in the section of Additional Supporting Documents section in the last.

Thanks in Advance. Cheers

papaibro

Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys, is it fine to black out some personal transactions on my salary bank account that do not relate to the salary payment ?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys. During the time of OINP issuance, my CRS score was 468 however, as my spouse will not be accompanying me, I have updated my profile and my current CRS score is 470 which is within the range of OINP draw on October 15th. Having said that, I would like to confirm if I should enter the current CRS score in the General Information section in the OINP application.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi Guys, are there any people who got nomination on 26th Aug'20, and still waiting for their application to move from submitted to assessment ?

Reactions: ziadnasir

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.

On November 12, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on November 12, 2020
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on November 12, 2020. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0111 – Financial managers
  • 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0601 – Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1114 – Other financial officers
  • 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
  • 3132 – Dietitians and nutritionists
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

Read More: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0