+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Just to clarify, i do not have any Canada VISA stamp on my intl passport. Will I still need to upload the scanned copies of the blank passport pages? Or the data page only will suffice?
Personal details page will suffice. That's what I've applied with too since I don't have any Canadian visa/immigrations stamps.

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi All, For the proof of compensation, could you please let me know what are the documents required to submit. For example, from OINP Website, they say
Proof may include copies of:
  • pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • income tax documents
  • letter(s) from employer(s) confirming your annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available
My question is I have the last three months payslips of the previous companies & current company but they specified "first and last month" is it mandatory to get the first month payslip? Because I am having trouble in reaching out the previous company for the same.
Looking to hear from you all.
It's not mandatory. They just want to ensure that the role was really paid throughout the duration you've claimed. So whatever you can do to prove that is helpful. I did get lucky with the payslips and I also submitted bank statements showing the salary deposited in my account during those 2 months.

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
I have received the invitation for OINP. Score 463.
What do you think should I wait for ITA for express entry directly or go ahead and submit the application for OINP. Only issue is it will increase the time, and it seems like Federal EE score may go below 462 by December draw.

I have collected all the required documents to submit the profile, but waiting for the Federal draw to see what will be the cutoff; and after seeing the trend and express pool data from last 4 draws, I am expecting next cutoff may go to 467 or less though not 100% sure.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I have received the invitation for OINP. Score 463.
What do you think should I wait for ITA for express entry directly or go ahead and submit the application for OINP. Only issue is it will increase the time, and it seems like Federal EE score may go below 462 by December draw.

I have collected all the required documents to submit the profile, but waiting for the Federal draw to see what will be the cutoff; and after seeing the trend and express pool data from last 4 draws, I am expecting next cutoff may go to 467 or less though not 100% sure.
Lol, you are kidding right?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
It's not mandatory. They just want to ensure that the role was really paid throughout the duration you've claimed. So whatever you can do to prove that is helpful. I did get lucky with the payslips and I also submitted bank statements showing the salary deposited in my account during those 2 months.
Thanks for the reply. For the bank statement, is it ok with the online bank statement or should I get the statement from the bank directly?

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Lol, you are kidding right?
Let's wait for couple of days buddy. Cutoff is going down below 470. Approx 10400 profiles above 460 in pool now after last invitation. And if I assume 1500/2000 new profiles been added in the pool after last draw (as per the trend since last 4 draws); I am seeing it is going below 470 with 4k more invitations. Their target to give 20K invites by this year end (means 5 draw). Let's see how it goes will get clear picture after this draw.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Let's wait for couple of days buddy. Cutoff is going down below 470. Approx 10400 profiles above 460 in pool now after last invitation. And if I assume 1500/2000 new profiles been added in the pool after last draw (as per the trend since last 4 draws); I am seeing it is going below 470 with 4k more invitations. Their target to give 20K invites by this year end (means 5 draw). Let's see how it goes will get clear picture after this draw.
Who said their target for the rest of the year is 20k+ ITA? Where did you read this from?

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Who said their target for the rest of the year is 20k+ ITA? Where did you read this from?
Every year Canada provides the information how many immigration they need. This year they are behind the earlier ITA target of approximate 1L invitation.
That is the reason in the this quarter of the year number of invitations per draw increased to 4K+ and invitation for PNP also increased from provinces to meet their expected number of targeted immigrants for the year.

It is available over the news as well and they are expected to provide the update in coming days about the targeted data and where they are.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Every year Canada provides the information how many immigration they need. This year they are behind the earlier ITA target of approximate 1L invitation.
That is the reason in the this quarter of the year number of invitations per draw increased to 4K+ and invitation for PNP also increased from provinces to meet their expected number of targeted immigrants for the year.

It is available over the news as well and they are expected to provide the update in coming days about the targeted data and where they are.
Alright buddy.

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Cut-off is most certainly going down but with 45 days for submission, you're looking at 3 rounds at most. If you look at the number of people in the 460s and their 15-day growth rate (which has been massive) I wouldn't expect it to fall below 465 in 3 rounds. The main cost of going with OINP is their Rs 85K fee and the time investment in putting together the docs so I suppose you'd want to think through that if you haven't already.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Cut-off is most certainly going down but with 45 days for submission, you're looking at 3 rounds at most. If you look at the number of people in the 460s and their 15-day growth rate (which has been massive) I wouldn't expect it to fall below 465 in 3 rounds. The main cost of going with OINP is their Rs 85K fee and the time investment in putting together the docs so I suppose you'd want to think through that if you haven't already.
Hi kashifsami,

Make sense. My score is 470 and I wish if the scores go low within the 3 draws. However I am collecting the documents for oinp application. Don't want to take any chances. Hoping for the best!

Also one question I was only able to get the bank statement for salary credited (previous company) cause the companies are not responding sooner. Is that ok?

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi kashifsami,

Make sense. My score is 470 and I wish if the scores go low within the 3 draws. However I am collecting the documents for oinp application. Don't want to take any chances. Hoping for the best!

Also one question I was only able to get the bank statement for salary credited (previous company) cause the companies are not responding sooner. Is that ok?
Yep, you can always explain that you couldn't obtain the old payslip. In the bank statement, usually the company's name will be mentioned. What I did was after scanning the bank statement, I used Paint and highlighted the amount, date and the company name in the line item so it's very evident to them.