+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Do not print out the NOI.

Screenshot the NOI from your CIC portal and upload the screenshot to Ontario.
thanks @Timbuktu_14 , but as per the guideline, the date should also be clearly visible in the screenshot. So when I open the NOI it mentions only the name and no date.. The date appears only in the EE profile notification section. So not sure how to capture both the things at the same time in a single screen shot

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-3

Notarize only translated documents to confirm authenticity. Submit other documents as received.

Yes, digitally-signed documents work perfectly.
thanks @Timbuktu_14 But in digitally signed documents one will have to validate the signatures of the document every time the PDF reopens in a new system. I am afraid that if the case officer does not or is not able to validate the signature it might raise an ADR.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Proof of Funds : My husband, who is the primary applicant, has limited funds in saving but has majority of his funds in FD. Can we have the details of the funds in saving and FD in the same letter ? The single letter from the bank will mention about the CAD amount in saving and the FDs value converted in CAD clearly stating that funds can be liquidated anytime.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
thanks @Timbuktu_14 But in digitally signed documents one will have to validate the signatures of the document every time the PDF reopens in a new system. I am afraid that if the case officer does not or is not able to validate the signature it might raise an ADR.
Don't use it if it involves validation on their end. Get an hardcopy from the bank to avoid back and forth.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Proof of Funds : My husband, who is the primary applicant, has limited funds in saving but has majority of his funds in FD. Can we have the details of the funds in saving and FD in the same letter ? The single letter from the bank will mention about the CAD amount in saving and the FDs value converted in CAD clearly stating that funds can be liquidated anytime.
Yes you can. While at it, remember to tell the bank to state it that the money can be liquidated at any time.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
thanks @Timbuktu_14 , but as per the guideline, the date should also be clearly visible in the screenshot. So when I open the NOI it mentions only the name and no date.. The date appears only in the EE profile notification section. So not sure how to capture both the things at the same time in a single screen shot
Screenshot both and include in your application.

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone. I received an NOI in the tech draw day before yesterday. In my EE profile, I've claimed experience from my current employer only (last 4 years) and avoided including last 2 employers (3.5 years experience) to avoid the hassle of obtaining letters from them.
  1. What experience do I include in the OINP e-filing in Work History and Resume?
  2. What do I include in Other Activities? I have done quite a bit of business travel abroad for my current job but do I need to submit these?
Has anyone dealt with the same work-experience dilemma and got through OINP?

Looping in some folks to help out. @legalfalcon @Timbuktu_14 @aonanuga002 , @himanshu2210
What your select/primary NOC code for which you have received an OINP NOI?

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
Hello All,

I have shown about 2years and 10 months of my work experience from Germany. I did manage to get the Roles and Responsibilities letter along with the hours that I worked with the remuneration in English from my HR over there. However, I realized that the pay slips are in German and I am not really sure how to proceed further when it comes to submitting them. Could anyone please provide any insight. Thanks in Advance.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello All,

I have shown about 2years and 10 months of my work experience from Germany. I did manage to get the Roles and Responsibilities letter along with the hours that I worked with the remuneration in English from my HR over there. However, I realized that the pay slips are in German and I am not really sure how to proceed further when it comes to submitting them. Could anyone please provide any insight. Thanks in Advance.
Let a certified translate the documents from German to French or English then notarize the documents. Attach the german version and the translated version to your application. You will be fine.

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
Let a certified translate the documents from German to French or English then notarize the documents. Attach the german version and the translated version to your application. You will be fine.
@Timbuktu_14 Thank you very much for your response. Also, I just realized that the reference letter from my previous employer in India has all the details apart from my salary. I believe that the pay slips and the hike letters are enough to corroborate the absence of the salary in the reference letter right?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
@Timbuktu_14 Thank you very much for your response. Also, I just realized that the reference letter from my previous employer in India has all the details apart from my salary. I believe that the pay slips and the hike letters are enough to corroborate the absence of the salary in the reference letter right?
Yes. Include payslips, bank statements showing salary deposits and hike letters.

Reactions: binga77

papaibro

Oct 20, 2020
Hi,

Could you pls help me with this issue filling my NOI forms.

Where you have education history, I have an MSc from a UK uni and thats the only result i did WES assesment for, do I need to list my BSc that doesnt have an assesment from WES too? The form says list all post secondary education. Pls I just need your opinion on this

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,

Could you pls help me with this issue filling my NOI forms.

Where you have education history, I have an MSc from a UK uni and thats the only result i did WES assesment for, do I need to list my BSc that doesnt have an assesment from WES too? The form says list all post secondary education. Pls I just need your opinion on this
Yes, list the BSc and attach the certificate. Also, do a LOE to explain that you evaluated your highest degree which is the MSc. You will be fine.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Query regarding Proof of fund :
My husband has most of his savings in FDs in his account and very less liquid money. . The FD acount exceeds the requirements. We are in the process of getting the letter from our bank clearly mentioning that the FDs can be liquidated at any time.

However , is it recommended to have the required proof of funds in liquid in the saving accounts ? If so he will break some of his FDs to show the required proof in the savings as well. So we will have the required proof both in the saving as well the FD in a single bank letter. Kindly suggest . Thanks