+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
Also, I have shown over 4 and a half year of work experience in my EE Application from my previous employers and have the reference letters for the respective roles.
Since i moved into my current job like 6 months ago, I feel requesting for a reference letter from my manager would raise eyebrows and I would not want to put my job in jeopardy. Is it mandatory to provide the letter from my current employer as well?

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Also, I have shown over 4 and a half year of work experience in my EE Application from my previous employers and have the reference letters for the respective roles.
Since i moved into my current job like 6 months ago, I feel requesting for a reference letter from my manager would raise eyebrows and I would not want to put my job in jeopardy. Is it mandatory to provide the letter from my current employer as well?
Do not include your current job in the work history, only include it in your resume. That way, reference letter won't be required.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
@Timbuktu_14 kindly suggest key links and sources that we should refer to while filling the application . Also, do we need to notarize the documents . And if we have any document that is digitally signed, will it work ?

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
A quick clarification, do we need to print and scan the documents that are digitally available. For example some documents like resignation letter or pay slips were given online, so do we need to print them first and scan & upload or can we upload the digital PDF directly. Also regarding the document that are digitally signed , are they acceptable ?

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
NOI letter upload : As per the website we need to scan and upload the NOI received from Ontario that clearly mentions the date . However, the notification received did not have any mention of the date . So how do we proceed with it.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nope, only soft copies required to be uploaded to the e-filing portal.
Hi @kashifsami regarding NOI letter upload : As per the website we need to scan and upload the NOI received from Ontario that clearly mentions the date . However, the notification received did not have any mention of the date . So how do we proceed with it ?

Also we can directly upload the digital document right ? like the payslips that we generate from company portal or do we need to print and then upload them ?
Documents that have digital signatures like relieving letter, hope they wont be a problem or are all the letters required to be signed by hand ?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
A quick clarification, do we need to print and scan the documents that are digitally available. For example some documents like resignation letter or pay slips were given online, so do we need to print them first and scan & upload or can we upload the digital PDF directly. Also regarding the document that are digitally signed , are they acceptable ?
No, upload the digital copy as it is. Why do you want to include your resignation letter when it's not required? Submit only your reference letter(s) in IRCC format and attach payslips or bank statements showing salary deposits for first and last month of every role you've declared in your application.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
NOI letter upload : As per the website we need to scan and upload the NOI received from Ontario that clearly mentions the date . However, the notification received did not have any mention of the date . So how do we proceed with it.
Do not print out the NOI.

Screenshot the NOI from your CIC portal and upload the screenshot to Ontario.

hope_2020

Jan 15, 2020
Dear seniors on the forum, I received an NOI from Ontario and thereafter submitted all my documents to OINP. I understand that OINP will take 60-90 days for reviewing the documents, and if accepted, I will be nominated, receive the extra 600 points, and then receive an ITA. Wanted to understand what documents I will need to submit after that. Considering most of the documents will be common between what I submitted to OINP and what IRCC asks post ITA, will I need to get fresh versions of the documents or can I use the same set submitted here. (like fresh bank statement for proof of funds since 3-4 months would have passed between now and then). Thanks in advance.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Dear seniors on the forum, I received an NOI from Ontario and thereafter submitted all my documents to OINP. I understand that OINP will take 60-90 days for reviewing the documents, and if accepted, I will be nominated, receive the extra 600 points, and then receive an ITA. Wanted to understand what documents I will need to submit after that. Considering most of the documents will be common between what I submitted to OINP and what IRCC asks post ITA, will I need to get fresh versions of the documents or can I use the same set submitted here. (like fresh bank statement for proof of funds since 3-4 months would have passed between now and then). Thanks in advance.
Use the same documents except the bank statements for proof of funds.