+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
My IELTS is going to expire this month and my OINP is in process(giving exam this month)

1) Do I need to score same points for IELTS?
2) For the new scores do I need to inform OINP?

Rehanyousaf

Feb 4, 2019
Pakistan
Urgent Query!

I received NOI from Ontario with CRS of 468 on Aug 26th. My deadline to submit the application is 09th October (Friday) and I am turning 30 on 07th October (Wednesday). The bank reference letter and Bank statement of donor and my bank account is pending which will be received on 08th Oct (Thursday). Webform can't be raised once I submit the application as you can only raise the web-form for EE.

I am not able to find any official information if the reduction in points after NOI can become a reason for the rejection of application. Can someone please share any official information on this?

Other solution is to skip the transfer of amount by Cross cheque and deposit the cash in my account. In this way, I will be able to submit the application by Tuesday.

Can you please guide me in this regards. My preference is a transaction through bank.

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Urgent Query!

I received NOI from Ontario with CRS of 468 on Aug 26th. My deadline to submit the application is 09th October (Friday) and I am turning 30 on 07th October (Wednesday). The bank reference letter and Bank statement of donor and my bank account is pending which will be received on 08th Oct (Thursday). Webform can't be raised once I submit the application as you can only raise the web-form for EE.

I am not able to find any official information if the reduction in points after NOI can become a reason for the rejection of application. Can someone please share any official information on this?

Other solution is to skip the transfer of amount by Cross cheque and deposit the cash in my account. In this way, I will be able to submit the application by Tuesday.

Can you please guide me in this regards. My preference is a transaction through bank.
Rehan as far as i know, if the donor is a family member you can submit a gift deed on legal / stamp paper along with a copy of cross cheque as a proof. There is no need to submit donor’s bank statement. Just add one line in the gift deed that the money is from donor’s saving and please don't forget to attach your own bank statement.

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Rehan as far as i know, if the donor is a family member you can submit a gift deed on legal / stamp paper along with a copy of cross cheque as a proof. There is no need to submit donor’s bank statement. Just add one line in the gift deed that the money is from donor’s saving and please don't forget to attach your own bank statement.
Moreover, even if you forget anything to attach, you can simply email them at ontario nomination email (which you can find on their website). They do account that and accepts missing documents through that. I forgot to mention list of countries i have travelled in other activities while submitting my application. Sent that on email and they accepted that.

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Guys, need urgent help! My OINP is in process and my IELTS is expiring soon. I have given new test and was able to score CLB 8 only. Should I wait for the nomination or should I update my IELTS score right away?

Deb-Ola

Aug 14, 2020
Cayman Islands
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
Guys, need urgent help! My OINP is in process and my IELTS is expiring soon. I have given new test and was able to score CLB 8 only. Should I wait for the nomination or should I update my IELTS score right away?
If you have sometime to wait you can but you would have to update your IELTS score in your EE profile before it expires so that your profile does not become ineligible. I don't think OINP will have an issue with your new score since it is above their minimum CLB 7.

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
If you have sometime to wait you can but you would have to update your IELTS score in your EE profile before it expires so that your profile does not become ineligible. I don't think OINP will have an issue with your new score since it is above their minimum CLB 7.
Thank you! It’s expiring on 27 October and I’m thinking to change it ASAP.

I hope OINP won’t have any issues?

pandasy

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone. I submitted my oinp application and after submitting, my status was "waiting for submission", and the application fee was deducted from the account. The status still shows that till now. I have sent several mails to oinp but they've not replied. So confused on what to do.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone. I submitted my oinp application and after submitting, my status was "waiting for submission", and the application fee was deducted from the account. The status still shows that till now. I have sent several mails to oinp but they've not replied. So confused on what to do.
They will reply. I think it’s because of the queue but keep mailing them or you can call them on +16478029741

Reactions: pandasy

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Then your application will not be assessed under CEC. It'll be assessed under FSW by OINP.
Hello, i have met fsw and cec requirements in my ee profile, i got nominated for OINP yesterday. While going further in process should i let ontario assess me as cec or fsw which is advantageous??? Please reply me asap
Thankyouu

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear all,
By God's grace my husband got NOI under the OINP tech draw stream today. Request the members of the group to kindly share knowledge n experience of their journey after receiving the NOI till submission of the application. Like what are the lists of documents to be submitted and so on . Looking forward to your support.
. Also in terms of reference letter. we have the required letter from all the employers ready but the salary details are not mentioned in the reference letter. Will that be an issue ? Also we will be submitting supporting documents like employment contract, salary slips as proof . Will this suffice ? Also please share thing to keep in mind with respect to the resume ?

Kindly share if you all also had the pay details mentioned in your reference letters. thanks