+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
I got the NOI on 26th August but I am yet to submit my application because work has been stressing me the hell out. However, I plan to peruse the application this week and also submit before the week runs out. Thanks for asking buddy!
Hi
Is the PCC required for OINP for primary applicant and spouse ?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Seems OINP is fast. What's the average period for nomination from date of submission these days?
Looks like they turn it around in 30-40 days. For me, they took less than a month. I didn't accept the invite until after the Sep 2 draw to give ourselves a bit more time. Hoping to get the ITA in today's draw.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Looks like they turn it around in 30-40 days. For me, they took less than a month. I didn't accept the invite until after the Sep 2 draw to give ourselves a bit more time. Hoping to get the ITA in today's draw.
You submitted your application on 2nd and have gotten your nomination already?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
You submitted your application on 2nd and have gotten your nomination already?
No I meant I didnt accept the nomination until Sep 2. I submitted on July 16 and received the nomination on Aug 13. I skipped two draws since and then accepted the nomination after the one on Sep 2.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Anyone who got OINP nominations in May and have submitted complete application post ITA, did you receive any update on COPR processing?

Oddy

Jun 30, 2020
Hi Guys,
I received ITA yesterday after getting nominated. However, I don't see where to attach docs online. Just the questionnaire and completed forms.
How do you attach documents? and the ITA letter mentioned consult "checklist" to obtain documents to submit with application. pls help

Oddy

Jun 30, 2020
Hi
Anyone who got OINP nominations in May and have submitted complete application post ITA, did you receive any update on COPR processing?
Sorry I'm not answering your question, I haven't gotten to that stage yet. but pls how did you submit complete application post ITA? Online? I don't see how/where to attach supporting docs.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi

My NOC code is 0213 ; CRS score is 452 ; CEC category and currently working in Canada on Work Permit. Can someone let me know whether OINP nomination have been announced for this month? Any chances of me getting the OINP nomincation for the mentioned NOC code. I doubt I will get ITA for this CRS score.

Cheers
BhavaniShankar.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi

My NOC code is 0213 ; CRS score is 452 ; CEC category and currently working in Canada on Work Permit. Can someone let me know whether OINP nomination have been announced for this month? Any chances of me getting the OINP nomincation for the mentioned NOC code. I doubt I will get ITA for this CRS score.

Cheers
BhavaniShankar.
I too am wondering if OINP will be conducting any more draws for the rest of 2020.