+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Gsaggy

Jul 15, 2019
Could you get in writing from your employer that they don't provide such letters?
Can you get similar letters from your boss or colleagues at the employer?
My boss & most of the colleagues left the firm as well. Even if I can get someone to sign on it, shouldn't it be signed & stamped by HR.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
My boss & most of the colleagues left the firm as well. Even if I can get someone to sign on it, shouldn't it be signed & stamped by HR.
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

Ideally yes

But no information is better than some information :)

Get the letter from your boss and attach some proof that he worked at the company.. Attach all proofs you have that you worked at the company.. Explain all this in a LOE

Gsaggy

Jul 15, 2019

Ideally yes

But no information is better than some information :)

Get the letter from your boss and attach some proof that he worked at the company.. Attach all proofs you have that you worked at the company.. Explain all this in a LOE
Thanks bro. I was thinking to go for LOE.

Shrads54

Aug 16, 2019
As per 15th Aug 2019 OINP draw, i am eligible for a NOI from OINP. My current score is 440 and job code is 2172. I have not yet received an NOI message in my EE profile.
Can anyone pls guide how much time generally it takes to receive the NOI after the draw.
Thanks in advance.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
As per 15th Aug 2019 OINP draw, i am eligible for a NOI from OINP. My current score is 440 and job code is 2172. I have not yet received an NOI message in my EE profile.
Can anyone pls guide how much time generally it takes to receive the NOI after the draw.
Thanks in advance.
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk.

It generally happens in 12 hours before oinp publishes information on their website

Not all people who meet criteria get NOI

Mba007

Aug 20, 2018
Delhi
Category........
PNP
N
Thank you very much for the info. My CRS will come down from 459 to 454 on 16 Oct 2019. I received the NOI 2 days back, so even if I submit my documents within 45 days but till the time I receive my Nomination will come down to 454. Will my NOI be eligible?
Your 600 points are confirmed so even if you lose 5 pts don't worry

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Do you meet all the criteria for the draw?

As @pororo said, they don't pick everyone who meets their criteria..

Hang in there buddy! Leave no stone unturned! Increase your score!
Yes i do meet all the criteria i have more than 4 years of experience in NOC 1123 still haven’t got NOI and I created my profile in Jun 2019 only so its not that much old. Its just keeps me wondering what mistake i could have done..

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Yes i do meet all the criteria i have more than 4 years of experience in NOC 1123 still haven’t got NOI and I created my profile in Jun 2019 only so its not that much old. Its just keeps me wondering what mistake i could have done..
This is response from the department-

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

To receive a Notification of Interest (NOI), you must have a valid profile in the Express Entry Pool and meet the eligibility criteria under one of Ontario’s Express Entry Streams, either the Human Capital Priorities Stream, the Skilled Trades Stream, or the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.

To manage demand and ensure that the program is responsive to Ontario’s labour market needs, the OINP sets parameters for each search conducted in the Express Entry pool. The program may issue NOIs to candidates who not only appear to meet Ontario’s program criteria, including a minimum CRS score, but who also appear to meet other requirements, such as having a job offer in Ontario or work experience in targeted occupations or sectors.

Please note that candidates who meet the eligibility criteria under one of Ontario’s Express Entry Streams are not guaranteed a NOI, nor does receiving a NOI guarantee that you meet stream criteria or that your application will be approved.

The OINP posts on its website the search parameters and results of each round of NOIs sent to candidates. The OINP does not post the dates of NOI rounds in advance.

If you have any questions related to your Express Entry profile, please contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) or visit their website.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade | Ministère du Développement économique, de la Création d'emplois et du Commerce

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

4th floor | 4e étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374

Email | Courrier électronique : ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Is Ontario selected as one of the provinces you want to move to?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys, do you think ONIP will host another draw for Human Capital Priotiies stream in 2019 given this numbers:
Have Ontario a kind of quota or something similar for 2019?

NOIs issued in 2019 to date
  • Human Capital Priorities Stream - 6958
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream - 549
  • Skilled Trades Stream - 732
ONIP seems to be my chance as CRS score is 449
Thank you

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys, do you think ONIP will host another draw for Human Capital Priotiies stream in 2019 given this numbers:
Have Ontario a kind of quota or something similar for 2019?

NOIs issued in 2019 to date
  • Human Capital Priorities Stream - 6958
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream - 549
  • Skilled Trades Stream - 732
ONIP seems to be my chance as CRS score is 449
Thank you

I am neither a senior nor an expert.

Quota is for Nominations not NOI. Not all NOI convert to nominations.

OINP has issued 8239 this year. So, the quota thing is not very important.

They issued 1496 in CRS range 439-448 on January 14 but EE draw cut off on 30 Jan was 438. I think its safe to assume 1400 out of 1496 didn't opt for OINP.

Similarly, they issued NOIs to 1072 profiles on May 31 in CRS range 439-469 out of which 300 didn't opt for OINP.
1623 on July 12 in CRS range 439-459 out of which all opted for OINP.
1773 on August 1 in CRS range 435-458 out of which all opted for OINP.
997 on August 15 in CRS range 439-465 out of which 300 wouldn't opt for OINP.

Excluding STS and French guys, 4961 profiles must have applied for OINP.

Including STS and French guys, that number must somewhere be around 6000.

How many would be nominated? I don't know..

With above, I think there'd be at least one more draw :)

Stay positive! keep your hopes high! Ontario is not the only province.. And the score will fall towards end of the year..

Jayapri

May 30, 2019
Hi,
I got OINP NOI on Aug 1st... On 15th I submitted the app by paying 1500$ thru debit card.. after 3 days the transaction got reversed and I got the money back.. however I have mailed oinp that payment is reversed but the status is submitted.
Has anyone encountered this problem ?As the app is already in submitted stage I can't redo the payment.. pls let me know how to proceed further..

Mba007

Aug 20, 2018
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Hi all
I have a query and need your help to reach to a decision

My wife's IELTS is completing 1 yr in Nov 2019 (secondary applicant) added to my crs profile
While mine is due to complete 1 year in Feb 2020( primary applicant)

I am awaiting Noi from oinp pnp in next 1-2 months (hopefully)

Now I have two questions:

1. If I receive Noi and apply with my documents for pnp will my wife's IELTS score be considered after November to calculate my crs

2. If I get ita before Feb 2020 will my own IELTS score be considered for calculation of crs score (profile approval take huge time after application submission post ita)

Looking forward to your knowledge and insight on this case