+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

CanucksRajiv

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
How does the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations
works? The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the NOC codes and my NOC code is eligible for notification of interest. I have not yet received any notification from OINP. Is there any chance to receive it now?

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
How does the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations
works? The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the NOC codes and my NOC code is eligible for notification of interest. I have not yet received any notification from OINP. Is there any chance to receive it now?
What I understood that they don't issue NOI to everyone even though you have met the CRS & NOC Criteria.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. If you haven't received it yet, then probably your profile was not selected for this draw..

The way it works is not 100% disclosed. What's disclosed is that One has to select Ontario as a province they want to move to.

The website says - "Please note that not all applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive a NOI." Source - https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.
Just need some advice. I missed to redact a credit card information on mybank statements. Is there a way to amend this? I plan to call OINP later, give my Application Number, and tell them about this. Please do advice on what to do.

Please, I just want to know if this will affect my application in any way :( I am quite worried.

Last edited:

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.
Just need some advice. I missed to redact a credit card information on mybank statements. Is there a way to amend this? I plan to call OINP later, give my Application Number, and tell them about this. Please do advice on what to do.

Please, I just want to know if this will affect my application in any way :( I am quite worried.

Neha86

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for the detailed information. I needed some help with Ontario nomination invite . I had received the invite and had completed the application but before I could submit, it expired in July. My application still shows the status as expired. There was a second round of invite and I was hoping I would receive the invite again but I haven’t. Can you please help me with this please. I just want to know what should I do in this situation. I had mailed to the onekey help desk and had personally called them too. But haven’t got a response yet it’s been over a month.
Thanks so much
Regards

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi, My timelines are following:

NOI received: 1st August
Application Submitted: 2nd August

My application is still showing as 'Submitted'. Is it the reasonable? Do I need to be concerned about it?

Thanks in advance.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, My timelines are following:

NOI received: 1st August
Application Submitted: 2nd August

My application is still showing as 'Submitted'. Is it the reasonable? Do I need to be concerned about it?

Thanks in advance.
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

Yes.. I wouldn't say anything too out of the ordinary

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
After getting NOI can we make changes in EE profile for Job Title listed ( Present and to be both are part of same tech draw)?
In selection of NOC code, Roles and Responsibility match one code but job title is not in the example list of job titles for that NOC but a similar to a different one, which one shall be considered?

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any idea about oinp tech stream next draw...my crs is 425.....noc 2175...Will the next draw be lowest than 425?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I just found out I made a mistake in the affidavit with the job role I specified. Do I have to draw a fresh affidavit or cross it out and write the correct role above and get it verified by the notary?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I just found out I made a mistake in the affidavit with the job role I specified. Do I have to draw a fresh affidavit or cross it out and write the correct role above and get it verified by the notary?
Disclaimer: follow my opinion at your own risk

I'd suggest a fresh affidavit.. you can get one on lowest value even on rs. 10 stamp