+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
Hi Guys,
My CRS is 449, and my NOC code is 1122 (Professional occupations in business management consulting) and my age is 33 years, but still, I haven't received the NOI is there any specific reason for it, my EE Profile is valid and still active in the pool.
@WantToImmigrate @13nitinsharma @rajkamalmohanram
Need help guys!!!

Thanks,
Nikhil Pal
Hello,

They pick a predefined number of profiles (997 on Aug 15). Not every person who satisfies the criteria gets invited. Seems like a "lottery" within the profiles which satisfy the criterion.

Here's an excerpt from the OINP page

"Please note that not all applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive a NOI"

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

mangoman99

May 13, 2019
You don’t have to contact them. Just make sure you submit your application within 45days.
Hi SD_OINP

They have specifically told MUST contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. To be sure how do we contact them? When we click on the contact link it directs to a page where I could not understand how to contact them

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Guys,
My CRS is 449, and my NOC code is 1122 (Professional occupations in business management consulting) and my age is 33 years, but still, I haven't received the NOI is there any specific reason for it, my EE Profile is valid and still active in the pool.
@WantToImmigrate @13nitinsharma @rajkamalmohanram
Need help guys!!!

Thanks,
Nikhil Pal
Do you meet all the criteria for the draw?
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

As @pororo said, they don't pick everyone who meets their criteria..

Hang in there buddy! Leave no stone unturned! Increase your score!

nisheeth85

Jan 19, 2018
Hi,

I am not sure if I understand your concern correctly.

If you modify the profile before the ITA and provide the LoE regarding the change, both you and your spouse should be eligible for PR if IRCC don't find it objectionable. I guess even an LoE may not be needed since its OK to make changes to the profile before the ITA. I could be wrong here.

However, once you and your wife get PR, both of you should have the same employment rights as any other PR holder.
Hi,

Sure, thank you for the reply. Primarily my main point of concern was to mention accompanying spouse now while filling the OINP form or after receiving a nomination which adds 600 points to our profile as probably the proof of funds would have to be shown accordingly. Was just wondering if any one had an advantage over the another.

hansgaurav

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.

Can we have multiple NOC codes in one profile? My current job responsibilities (with past 6+ yrs. exp.) matches both 0124 and 1123. What should be done in this case?

Thank you

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys,
This is a HUGE long shot but I thought I'd give it a go. I got a NOI yesterday from Ontario, and I'm concerned one document isn't going to be ready on time for me to apply - is there any way I can submit my whole application and then send this remaining document when it arrives, it looks as though it's going to arrive just after my submission deadline. I'm sure there isn't a way but hoping for some good luck/a miracle!
Thank you! :D

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

Sure, thank you for the reply. Primarily my main point of concern was to mention accompanying spouse now while filling the OINP form or after receiving a nomination which adds 600 points to our profile as probably the proof of funds would have to be shown accordingly. Was just wondering if any one had an advantage over the another.
Hi,

The proof of funds has to be shown based on the number of family members and it remains the same - irrespective of whether they are accompanying or not.

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi SD_OINP

They have specifically told MUST contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. To be sure how do we contact them? When we click on the contact link it directs to a page where I could not understand how to contact them
You dont have to call or email them. Just create a one-key account, fill the forms, upload supporting documents and submit the application on or before the 45th day of receiving NOI.

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi guys,
This is a HUGE long shot but I thought I'd give it a go. I got a NOI yesterday from Ontario, and I'm concerned one document isn't going to be ready on time for me to apply - is there any way I can submit my whole application and then send this remaining document when it arrives, it looks as though it's going to arrive just after my submission deadline. I'm sure there isn't a way but hoping for some good luck/a miracle!
Your application will be deemed incomplete and if you're lucky you'll get an ADR or opportunity to upload within a couple of days. But if you're not so lucky, it might be returned/ rejected.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys,
Which document is this?

zzmmaallqqpp

Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys,
I received an NOI from Ontario yesterday.
I setup my EE profile with only one year of experience.
Though , I have more experience I do not wish to show it for various reasons.
Is it ok if I submit the experience letter for the one year I'm claiming and say unemployed for the rest of the past duration?

mangoman99

May 13, 2019
You dont have to call or email them. Just create a one-key account, fill the forms, upload supporting documents and submit the application on or before the 45th day of receiving NOI.
Thank you very much for the info. My CRS will come down from 459 to 454 on 16 Oct 2019. I received the NOI 2 days back, so even if I submit my documents within 45 days but till the time I receive my Nomination will come down to 454. Will my NOI be eligible?

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Thank you very much for the info. My CRS will come down from 459 to 454 on 16 Oct 2019. I received the NOI 2 days back, so even if I submit my documents within 45 days but till the time I receive my Nomination will come down to 454. Will my NOI be eligible?
Yes it will

Gsaggy

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, on my OINP application, it is asking me to provide all the NOC code for all the jobs I did in past 10 years. However, I only have the documentation for one job for which I claim points in my EE profile as well. It's quite difficult for me to get NOC documents for remaining jobs. Please guide.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello, on my OINP application, it is asking me to provide all the NOC code for all the jobs I did in past 10 years. However, I only have the documentation for one job for which I claim points in my EE profile as well. It's quite difficult for me to get NOC documents for remaining jobs. Please guide.
Could you get in writing from your employer that they don't provide such letters?
Can you get similar letters from your boss or colleagues at the employer?