Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Disclaimer: follow my opinion at your own risk

I'd suggest a fresh affidavit.. you can get one on lowest value even on rs. 10 stamp
What if the person who signed it is not available? She is out of station for a week. I am not sure when she will be back.
I wrote 'software engineer' in the affidavit. My agent said I should have written it as 'software developer' because my NOC is 2174. Can that be a big issue? The agent said she may not be required, I only need to meet the notary and make the changes in front of him and get him signed

Last edited:

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
What if the person who signed it is not available? She is out of station for a week. I am not sure when she will be back.
I wrote 'software engineer' in the affidavit. My agent said I should have written it as 'software developer' because my NOC is 2174. Can that be a big issue? The agent said she may not be required, I only need to meet the notary and make the changes in front of him and get him signed
She would the required because she has signed it..

Plus, step into the shoes of visa officer.. Would you consider an affidavit that has text crossed on it?

This is me but I won't write my job role on reference letter.. I would just write job title and duties I performed.. The duties matter.. The job title doesn't..

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
But
She would the required because she has signed it..

Plus, step into the shoes of visa officer.. Would you consider an affidavit that has text crossed on it?

This is me but I won't write my job role on reference letter.. I would just write job title and duties I performed.. The duties matter.. The job title doesn't..
But she's out of town. I can't get her. Will it be okay if I submit without the affidavit? I only have an email from the company stating they won't provide reference letter.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
But

But she's out of town. I can't get her. Will it be okay if I submit without the affidavit? I only have an email from the company stating they won't provide reference letter.
Reference letter is a required field.. as you have email that your company doesn't provide such a letter, in my opinion you should send the affidavit

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Reference letter is a required field.. as you have email that your company doesn't provide such a letter, in my opinion you should send the affidavit
I called her and she said she will be back next week, hopefully by Wednesday. I hope she wouldn't be late.

jayteebd

May 1, 2018
Hi All,
I've just got my PR application rejected for being incomplete ( forgot to attach Driving history report which was with me at the time of the application ).
I've sent a CSE to CIC and I am awaiting for their reply.
Meanwhile, If I will have to create a new EE profile:
- Is it possible to extract all my application details I entered when I applied for PR
- How to transfer an OINP nomination for the new Profile ? Nomination letter was issued on 1.May.2019
Thank you.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The agency and the notary is closed till next week. My documents won't be ready till end of this month. I got NOI on August 1st. Am I late for the document submission?

ayon789

Aug 23, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Hello everyone,
I have received NOI from Ontario.
I have worked in an organization in 3 designations, but in my EE profile, I mentioned only the latest one.

OINP mentioned that in proof of work I must mention every position I've worked.

Should I change my EE profile now? Will changing EE profile after receiving NOI will cause any issue?

For your information, this change will not cause a change in any points since this work experience is before 3 years.

Alt_

Aug 21, 2019
I've got NOI (Notification of Interest) and submitted the application this week. I noticed that I didn't entered short unemployment periods for 2-3 weeks when I had changed a job. So I have two questions:
1. Is it critical mistake?
2. My application is in submitted status. Can I withdraw the application and submit the new one?

roxter08

Aug 24, 2019
Hi,

I have an urgent query.

I am unable to communicate with one of my previous company. I mailed the HR there, but no one is responding. In this case I got a letter(in plain paper) from my former (Ex) Supervisor of that company.

He has provided me a notarized copy of the work experience letter and his "RELIEVING LETTER" from that company as a proof of employment. He didn't have a business card.

So, my question is, if this above mentioned letter will be applicable ?
And, if I need to provide any affidavit or just a simple letter of explanation explaining the situation ?

Please help.

Regards,
Rohit Sarkar

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please clarify below queries.

1.Do we need to upload work experience docs and ECA docs for secondary applicant during our oinp application?

2. Do we need to authorize ECA for secondary applicant during our oinp application?

FYI I am claiming points for CRS score for spouse education and work experience.

Mba007

Aug 20, 2018
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys,

Please clarify below queries.

1.Do we need to upload work experience docs and ECA docs for secondary applicant during our oinp application?

2. Do we need to authorize ECA for secondary applicant during our oinp application?

FYI I am claiming points for CRS score for spouse education and work experience.
If you are claiming points for spouse than yes...check how your crs score is arrived at

Mba007

Aug 20, 2018
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I have an urgent query.

I am unable to communicate with one of my previous company. I mailed the HR there, but no one is responding. In this case I got a letter(in plain paper) from my former (Ex) Supervisor of that company.

He has provided me a notarized copy of the work experience letter and his "RELIEVING LETTER" from that company as a proof of employment. He didn't have a business card.

So, my question is, if this above mentioned letter will be applicable ?
And, if I need to provide any affidavit or just a simple letter of explanation explaining the situation ?

Please help.

Regards,
Rohit Sarkar
Put as many other documents as you can
Salary slips
Appraisal letter
Promotion letter
Other official email
Offer letter
Confirmation letter
Relieving letter