+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ravijer

May 31, 2019
********************************************************************************************]
Congratulations!......did you get an email notification from EE or from OINP or Both?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I just received Email from CIC that my express entry profile has been updated ; When I checked , I got option to accept the Nomination or Decline ; I accepted it ; One of my friend said that OINP will send me the pdf. format OINP Nomination Certificate in few hours .

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I just received Email from CIC that my express entry profile has been updated ; When I checked , I got option to accept the Nomination or Decline ; I accepted it ; One of my friend said that OINP will send me the pdf. format OINP Nomination Certificate in few hours .
Congratulations!!

Reactions: ravijer

specsnaija

Jun 10, 2019
****************************************************************************************************************
Thanks a lot!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
-------------------------------------------------------
Thank You.

Special thanks to you as I asked you for advice with few of my of queries and you were right with it so Thank you so much .What about yours. Did you received any update for yours??
I along with my many friends are waiting for the approval yet.

I believe they've started issuing approvals today onward. See my timeline below:

NOC - 0124
CRS Score - 450
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: June 6, 2019
Assessment: June 13, 2019
Decision in Progress: July 2, 2019
Approval: Awaiting

Reactions: ravijer

YvonneA

Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys.

Does anyone have an idea if OINP accepts Mutual Funds or Money market funds as proof of funds for Ontario pnp application.

Also, I'd like to know if OINP will accept reference letter from a company owned by family but has folded up close to 4 years now. I worked there for about 3 years before moving to my current place of work. I can show payments from the company for a specific period I was being paid directly to my account, but I do not know how OINP will verify my work information from a company that has folded up. Any ideas or advise please?

Thank you

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hello Friends,
I received OINP Letter of Interest on 12th of July and I am planning to submit my application by 20th of August. Under Education section, it states that you need to authorize ECA organization to share report with OINP. I did the ECA from WES and it provides an option to order a duplicate copy to OINP.

My question is when should I order the copy? Should I do it right away or after the application submission? Please share your valuable thoughts.

Thank you,
Gary

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello Friends,
I received OINP Letter of Interest on 12th of July and I am planning to submit my application by 20th of August. Under Education section, it states that you need to authorize ECA organization to share report with OINP. I did the ECA from WES and it provides an option to order a duplicate copy to OINP.

My question is when should I order the copy? Should I do it right away or after the application submission? Please share your valuable thoughts.

Thank you,
Gary
Submit your application and then do this step.

Ejosaz

Jul 24, 2019
Hello Guys,
Im new to this forum, I was just wondering if you guys think that Ontario would consider profiles with CRS in the 350+ ranges for their Tech Draws?
The pool distribution as of July 2019 is way too different of what it was in 2017 when that golden tech invitations happened...
Thank you in advance for your comments!

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,
Im new to this forum, I was just wondering if you guys think that Ontario would consider profiles with CRS in the 350+ ranges for their Tech Draws?
The pool distribution as of July 2019 is way too different of what it was in 2017 when that golden tech invitations happened...
Maybe I could be wrong, but I don't think they would consider any CRS score below 400 at this rate because the competition has raised due to increased intake of applications.

My score is 438 and I just missed the tech draw by one point and I have been waiting since May 2018. If they don't have another tech draw for lower CRS score by next May, I am done for. From this, you could understand how difficult the situation is. Therefore I suggest you to take another IELTS test to improve your score

Reactions: Ejosaz

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hello Guys,
I don’t think so, except you have TEF

Ejosaz

Jul 24, 2019
Maybe I could be wrong, but I don't think they would consider any CRS score below 400 at this rate because the competition has raised due to increased intake of applications.

My score is 438 and I just missed the tech draw by one point and I have been waiting since May 2018. If they don't have another tech draw for lower CRS score by next May, I am done for. From this, you could understand how difficult the situation is. Therefore I suggest you to take another IELTS test to improve your score
Yeah, that's what it seems, I won't be able to take IELTS until the end of the year. Just patiently waiting then, after all, just 25 years old now.

Thank you for the heads up!

Reactions: juleswantpr