+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

yjay

May 1, 2014
My husband got NOi from Ontario.. my husband company don't give reference letter on letterhead .. my husband will get it from his colleague.. will it be acceptable
Thanks

bikramjsb

Feb 14, 2019
OINP - NOC 2147. Need help please!!
In last 5 years, I have 2 Jobs
A = current
B = 2nd Job.

In last 10 years, there is JOB C as well.
C = 3rd Job

Last 10 year breakup:
A = non-NOC --- [2018-2019]
B = NOC-2147 --- [2012-2018]
C = NOC-2147 (partial) --- [2010-2012]
Doing nothing = [2009-2010]

I have not shown anything apart from Job B in my EE profile.

My question is - Do I need to show anything for Job A and Job C from a reference letter perspective? I believe I do have to show in the 10 year history, but to securing OINP will Job B be enough and not showing current employment on paper?

Please advise.

Andre_T

Jul 2, 2019
Wondering why they haven’t added NOC 2171 as it’s the most demanding one in Ontario. Hope they will add it. Anyone with same NOC?
I think we might be in a similar situation.
As an IT Consultant I should be under NOC 2171 I'm building my career as a Business Analyst...
However I can get reference letters (proof of work) with duties list that focuses on Software Development/Engineer which would be NOC 2174/3 those making part of the current NOC list for the OINP tech draws.

I still didn't register on EE. I'm currently in the process of getting my ECA while studying for max (CLB 10 equivalent) score in IELTS.

Could anyone advise on the best strategy? Should I go with NOC 2173 (as it was the NOC with more ITS's on 2018)? Does it give me better chances of getting ITA?
Finally on the NOC 2173 description page there's the following "Employment requirement":
Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
Do I need such license to be considered under NOC 2173? (If so I'd probably go with 2174 instead)

Thanks for any advice you may share :)

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
So I got an Email from OINP asking for another letter from the bank, the idiots didnt mention that the FD can be liquidated and the amount i will get if I choose to do so. So off to the Bank tomorrow. I am wondering though, if this is the only thing they need. I am hoping that this is the last letter I get from them. Anyone else get any requests for more documents. Do they like send one single email listing all the documents needed or just send as and when. Bank stuff is easy, other documents would be a pain in the A**

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Samehere im sub.itting without work weeks per year coz employers won't mention that
I was thinking of an affidavit?
Well I didn't submit any affidavit so lets see. If they ask them I'll just try and get another letter from the boss

specsnaija

Jun 10, 2019
So I got an Email from OINP asking for another letter from the bank, the idiots didnt mention that the FD can be liquidated and the amount i will get if I choose to do so. So off to the Bank tomorrow. I am wondering though, if this is the only thing they need. I am hoping that this is the last letter I get from them. Anyone else get any requests for more documents. Do they like send one single email listing all the documents needed or just send as and when. Bank stuff is easy, other documents would be a pain in the A**
****************************************************************************************************************************

I got an email too asking me to provide proof that my Job was a paid employment. The following day I uploaded bank statements showing my first salary and last salary inflows. That same day, my status changed from Assessment to "Decision in Progress". At this point I am guessing they won't be asking for additional information/documentation.

Reactions: MQ12

satish shingari

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Guys

I am new in this thread. Actually I want to get some information relating to NOC-1111
I am Chartered Accountant practicing in India. I have following score in IELTS: L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7
I have more than 5 years working experience.
Age-32
Please suggest me whether I can route through PNP. I have also obtained WES showing bachelor degree -3 years and bachelor degree-4 years for both of my graduation degree and CA degree.
I had approached Abhinav Consulting, Delhi, They said paid us Rs 141600/- as consultant fee and we will file your PNP and EE applications and ensured that you will get PR status within a year. I am confused now, My CRS Score is 390, I am also preparing again for IELTS, have already done three times.
Please guys comment on my eligibility and chances of securing PR or I have only option when I have 7778.
thanks in advance.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
So turns out HDFC doesn't give print advice about FD amount if liquidated or if it can be liquidated. But the manager pointed out that the FD has instructions printed on the back that state of liquidated what would be the charges and all. So i am hoping that should suffice. I will write a letter explaining the same and hopefully that should be enough. Also getting another balanced certificate. Any thoughts?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hello Guys

I am new in this thread. Actually I want to get some information relating to NOC-1111
I am Chartered Accountant practicing in India. I have following score in IELTS: L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7
I have more than 5 years working experience.
Age-32
Please suggest me whether I can route through PNP. I have also obtained WES showing bachelor degree -3 years and bachelor degree-4 years for both of my graduation degree and CA degree.
I had approached Abhinav Consulting, Delhi, They said paid us Rs 141600/- as consultant fee and we will file your PNP and EE applications and ensured that you will get PR status within a year. I am confused now, My CRS Score is 390, I am also preparing again for IELTS, have already done three times.
Please guys comment on my eligibility and chances of securing PR or I have only option when I have 7778.
thanks in advance.
First of All no one can Guarantee you anything. I and many like me chose to file their own application, I don't know about other PNP programs but for Ontario you must have a EE profile and they send you notification of interest based on their requirements. I suggest save your money on consultants since most of the application and document collection is straightforward and more importantly is gonna be done by you. If you need help in filling up the application you have plenty of information on the web, from video tutorials to forums like this one. Try and improve your IELTS or take the CELPIP-General LS, which is the IELTS alternative and suppose to be easier. The rest is up to you in the end.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Can someone please share the loi format for oinp?
You mean the LOE? the format is pretty basic and easily available on google. To give you a fair Idea that is, there is no set format or language to it. Its a formal letter so remember that when you write it.

satish shingari

Apr 18, 2019
First of All no one can Guarantee you anything. I and many like me chose to file their own application, I don't know about other PNP programs but for Ontario you must have a EE profile and they send you notification of interest based on their requirements. I suggest save your money on consultants since most of the application and document collection is straightforward and more importantly is gonna be done by you. If you need help in filling up the application you have plenty of information on the web, from video tutorials to forums like this one. Try and improve your IELTS or take the CELPIP-General LS, which is the IELTS alternative and suppose to be easier. The rest is up to you in the end.
Thank you so much for guiding me. I will try to improve my score.

ravijer

May 31, 2019
I received the OINP Nomination in my Express Entry Profile today
Timeline:
May 31st NOI
Submitted Application June 17,2019
ADR for ECA June 21,2019
Assessment June 24,2019
DIP July 8,2019
Approved July 23,2019

specsnaija

Jun 10, 2019
I received the OINP Nomination in my Express Entry Profile today
Timeline:
May 31st NOI
Submitted Application June 17,2019
ADR for ECA June 21,2019
Assessment June 24,2019
DIP July 8,2019
Approved July 23,2019
********************************************************************************************]
Congratulations!......did you get an email notification from EE or from OINP or Both?