+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Jun 3, 2019
sorry but you cannot apply like that to Ontario. you have to get an invite from Ontario. hope you are all ready in the EE pool
no, I haven't made my profile in EE , I am awaiting my IELTS results and then start with EE application. Is it necessary to go through Canada express entry? but then why all those streams (1. Employer job offer, 2. Human capital, 3.Business) are mentioned on Ontario PNP page?

Sumit2807

Jun 3, 2019
My Score is 435 with Job code 2173 (Software engineer). With this score its clear I can only apply through PNP seeing last 18 months cutoff trend.

Can anyone help me what are my chances of receiving NOI from Ontario on this score and job code.

Currently I am not holding any Post graduate degree/diploma. Will it be a good choice to go for 1 year PG program and get additional points or should I wait for PNP nomination.

panchalch2

Feb 20, 2019
Hey! Thanks so much! This is a very well detailed explained guide. I just had a query - I recieved an NOI from the Government of Ontario, do I still need to courier all my documents to Ontario ?
When did u receive plz update...was it today and what CRS and NoC

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,
Can you guide me about the procedures of OINP? I am applying for EE once I receive my IELTS scores. Once you complete your EE profile, what are the procedures for OINP?
Once you create your EE profile, you don't have to do anything. Under PNP program, states send EOI based on NOC required for those particular states. If your NOC is in demand, your chances of getting nomination is higher than others.

Jun 3, 2019
Once you create your EE profile, you don't have to do anything. Under PNP program, states send EOI based on NOC required for those particular states. If your NOC is in demand, your chances of getting nomination is higher than others.
What is the scenario when you have confirm job in Ontario via job portals (eg. LinkedIN or Indeed)

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Targeted draw: 1072 NOIs issued. CRS: 439 - 469. Profiles created from May 31, 2018 to May 31, 2019:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
June 3, 2019
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations
On May 31, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.

ravijer

May 31, 2019
I received the Letter of Interest in May 31st 2019 draw. I have my EE profile recreated on April 21,2019 with the CRS score of 450. My NOC is (0621). The thing which is confusing me and I am scared about is the wages . My wage as an assistant manager is under $16 but more the $15 . Will it be ok if I submit my profile or there are any chances of rejections. Please someone advice .

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I received the Letter of Interest in May 31st 2019 draw. I have my EE profile recreated on April 21,2019 with the CRS score of 450. My NOC is (0621). The thing which is confusing me and I am scared about is the wages . My wage as an assistant manager is under $16 but more the $15 . Will it be ok if I submit my profile or there are any chances of rejections. Please someone advice .
No issues.

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Can someone please help me . Im applying OINP and need a Postal Address to which the Bank confirmation letters are to be addressed to
they wont accept 'to whom it may concern'
Can you kindly advise an address please ?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
hey Im NOC 0111 too and got the message only
Did you get a letter as in PDF ? or is it the message just pops up and cannot download ?
About the gift deed Deed no problem.
not sure abt payslips too
you have 45 days to revert
Well No, It wasn't in a pdf format or anything, It just says OINP MAYBE interested in you, I guess I have to create a profile with them and all now.

Reactions: Kathik2

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Ok here is another question, My Job recommendation letter has my middle initials in the name, but not the full name, is that going to b problem or should I get one with my full name as is on the profile. So it says Mohan R. Prasad, rather then Mohan Rakesh Prasad. would that be a problem, especially if my bosses name is Rakesh Prasad. Would CIC have a problem with it.