+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Sidh1302

May 19, 2019
Good morning to all, I just want to know that is there any presumption or any prediction about when next draw of OINP HCP would be out???

Amerjaved

Mar 30, 2019
Hi,
I want to know the procedure of OINP HCP. Can anyone please guide me ... First i have to prepare a express entry profile and then OINP HCP profile

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi,
I want to know the procedure of OINP HCP. Can anyone please guide me ... First i have to prepare a express entry profile and then OINP HCP profile
yes, you will have to create EE profile and if you qualify for OINP HCP, Ontario will send you NOI in your express entry profile, once you will have NOI after that you can proceed with your oinp application

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Can anyone please let me know what is the validity of NOI from Ontario. I mean I have received it today. What would be the last date of acceptance or filing the documents?

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
This may sound like lame questions but , Provincial /Terriotrial Interset Letter is the NOI right?
Where do we 'accept' the nomination?
or do we simply start filling the OINP Applicant registration form in OINP page?

Nency

Mar 6, 2018
Seems that a draw has just happened and NOIs were sent on May 31.

Friends, if you have just got NOIs, can u pls share your CRS, and whether u have a job offer or speak French?
I also get NOI yesterday with CRS 439. I do not have job offer and I do not know french.
So we can consider this NOI on HCP or how can we know that I am in which cateogry?