+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi I have a question, I too got a letter from OINP, CRS 448, NOC 0111, My question is, The document check list says, First and Last month pay slip. What does that mean, I was reading on the CICNews web page and this is what it says,

Whereas work experience was previously assessed as of the date that an applicant received a Notification of Interest from Ontario, the new criteria would see work experience assessed as of the date of application for a provincial nomination.

this is from a news report about Ontario changing its rules. So what is the whole First/Last month business. Also, is it OK, if I add a gift deed to show my POF, I just bought a house and low on dough, family is pitching in.

Finally I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me the process from this point onward, I mean all I have is a msg, how long can I wait before I revert back. How much time do I get to gather all the Documents etc.

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Hi I have a question, I too got a letter from OINP, CRS 448, NOC 0111, My question is, The document check list says, First and Last month pay slip. What does that mean, I was reading on the CICNews web page and this is what it says,

Whereas work experience was previously assessed as of the date that an applicant received a Notification of Interest from Ontario, the new criteria would see work experience assessed as of the date of application for a provincial nomination.

this is from a news report about Ontario changing its rules. So what is the whole First/Last month business. Also, is it OK, if I add a gift deed to show my POF, I just bought a house and low on dough, family is pitching in.

Finally I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me the process from this point onward, I mean all I have is a msg, how long can I wait before I revert back. How much time do I get to gather all the Documents etc.
hey Im NOC 0111 too and got the message only
Did you get a letter as in PDF ? or is it the message just pops up and cannot download ?
About the gift deed Deed no problem.
not sure abt payslips too
you have 45 days to revert

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Count me IN for this thread, Got an NOI from Ontario this Friday (May 31st, 2019).

NOC Code - 0124
CRS Score - 450
congrats. my same question above did you get a NOI which can be downloaded?

Jun 3, 2019
Hi all, I am willing to apply for OINP. I am an Architect from India with 11 years of experience. I would like to know what is the basic criteria pertaining OINP and under which stream shall I apply for OINP?

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Hi all, I am willing to apply for OINP. I am an Architect from India with 11 years of experience. I would like to know what is the basic criteria pertaining OINP and under which stream shall I apply for OINP?
sorry but you cannot apply like that to Ontario. you have to get an invite from Ontario. hope you are already in the EE pool

TFM111

Jun 3, 2019
Hey! Thanks so much! This is a very well detailed explained guide. I just had a query - I recieved an NOI from the Government of Ontario, do I still need to courier all my documents to Ontario ?