+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Asimkh1

Mar 7, 2019
Hello guys !!!

I am new here and wanted to know the process of complete immigration in Ontario.

My total CRS score is 466 with approved LMIA (NOC 6313), but my LMIA process shall start in a day or 2

Now in which category should i apply after having approved LMIA, as i heard Ontario has paused Employer Job Offer.

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Hello guys !!!

I am new here and wanted to know the process of complete immigration in Ontario.

My total CRS score is 466 with approved LMIA (NOC 6313), but my LMIA process shall start in a day or 2

Now in which category should i apply after having approved LMIA, as i heard Ontario has paused Employer Job Offer.
You can apply through Express Entry - FSW. If you really have 466 points, then you will get an invite in the next round.

OINP Employer job offer is a different stream, it has nothing to do with Express Entry.
OINP Express Entry Human Capital Stream is when Ontario cherry picks people from EE pool, which doesn't matter to you either if you have 466 points since you will get an invite anyway.

harbee

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Masters?

April 29, 2019

Important notice
An important OINP update will be announced the week of April 29, 2019.

Please monitor this page for news, announcements and program developments.
Hi, please do you know when the next OINP for masters graduate will be reopened? I missed this one. thanks.

MV18

Apr 25, 2019
Hi All ,

Please advise if there is any specific PNP which I can apply for , which can bring shine on my fortune.

Basic background - I am an Indian Chartered Accountant with 9 years of experience including 4.5 years of IT project implementation and support experience .

Trying my luck for last 3-4 months in ee but with Crs score of 447 (birthday on coming 9 , which will even push me to 442) , I have not been in much luck .

Really appreciate any help any advise on the related issue .

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am 28, working with TD Insurance thru Kelly services in Toronto - started off with 6 months contract and got extension for another 6 months. Got the NOC code 1221 ( a letter from my employer for that as well). I have previous 2 yrs experience in India as a recruiter (NOC 1223).

I came to canada Jan 2018 as a student finished my 1 yr course in Aug 2018. I have scored L9 S8 R8 W6.5 and married now. We have created profile on April 18 2019 with CRS score on 430.

When making profile i mentioned i am open for any province. Just want to know if I might get any NOI from any province or it depends what the province wants ? If i will get, what is the usual timeline to receive an NOI.

dabby82

Nov 27, 2018
Hello,
I want to apply for Ontario PNP .. I am a secondary school teacher with 6 years experience and a crs score of 437. will I be accepted if I apply?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hello,
I want to apply for Ontario PNP .. I am a secondary school teacher with 6 years experience and a crs score of 437. will I be accepted if I apply?
Hi,
One cannot apply for OINP directly. It's a passive programme, which means that once you are in EE pool and have selected that you are interested in Ontario, then OINP might send you an invite to apply. The other way round, however, is not possible.

dabby82

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,
One cannot apply for OINP directly. It's a passive programme, which means that once you are in EE pool and have selected that you are interested in Ontario, then OINP might send you an invite to apply. The other way round, however, is not possible.
thank you for your response.. i am already in the EE pool, i have also selected Ontario as my provincial choice. do i just wait or send a Notification of interest to Ontario?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
i probably used the wrong terms. i understand Ontario usually sends notification of interest to applicants in the EE Pool but that depends on if there NOC is in demand. my questions is this, can i apply to Ontario to be nominated instead of waiting to be picked?
Short answer is unfortunately 'No'.
We have to wait till they pick you up. Anyway, welcome to the club.;)

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
i probably used the wrong terms. i understand Ontario usually sends notification of interest to applicants in the EE Pool but that depends on if there NOC is in demand. my questions is this, can i apply to Ontario to be nominated instead of waiting to be picked?
you can if you qualify for any category that is not linked to Express entry, I mean if you can arrange a valid job offer in Ontario you can go with that

HSAL

Feb 27, 2019
why OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream is not making a targeted candidates with a job offer rounds this year? did they cancel this program?