+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
hi, i have score of 437. i created in dec 2017. any feebeack on whether i should delete and recreeate in order to get an NOI?
Some people say the NOI takes up to 6 months? If there is hope that the score will fall within 6 months, Should i just wait the 6 months in EE to see if it falls to my score as i read EE is faster than NOI anyways? i dont know what is the best route . suggestions welcome!!
437 is a decent score and very tempting to wait out. however there is a high demand for oinp with many 440 scorers opting for it. i say go for oinp if money is not a concern. atleast it will get the ball rolling.

Reactions: Aarti123

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Must I provided reference letters from past work places. I have over 4 years in my current place of work and intend to use that only.

How should I handle previous work experience when filling the application form since I don't want to claim point with them and cannot get reference letters.

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Must I provided reference letters from past work places. I have over 4 years in my current place of work and intend to use that only.

How should I handle previous work experience when filling the application form since I don't want to claim point with them and cannot get reference letters.
You should include all work experience although you dont claim points with those as they require working history within 10 years. I myself still try to get reference letters of all previous jobs to avoid any ADR. Fully prepared documents will help fasten your application process.

Monic.Abish

Feb 26, 2018
My CRS score is 403 and I have applied in Express Entry program . now I resubmitted the Ontario process also.What are my chances for Ontario PNP?

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
My CRS score is 403 and I have applied in Express Entry program . now I resubmitted the Ontario process also.What are my chances for Ontario PNP?
403 is not ideal crs in this time, maybe you will have to wait for at least 2 or 3 months. Did you try to max out on IELTS with 8 7 7 7?

Sarmad1987

Feb 24, 2018
Hello everyone! I am sitting at 429 till 4th may and after that i will lose points for my age and will be at 424. What are my chances for OINP? I submitted my profile on 7th March. Thanks

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017

you put onlt the job your are claiming points for under work history.
all other job would reflect under personal history/ other activities for oinp application

kanchi patel

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I really need your expert advice in my case its pretty complicated!
So,I am working fulltime in pharmacy for a year and a half now and submitted my Express entry profile and my score is just 405 which might bump up to 415 or 420 in June 2018 as I will be completing 2 years of full time work.The thing is i dont know how to improve my score i dont think i will be getting any invitation with this score. :((
i was thinking to ask my Employer to apply for LMIA but i am already working with them for almost 2 years so would it affect the approval ratio?
and if i ask how should i word it?
i dont wanna look to desperate while asking that but at the same time i dont want to leave Ontario and Canada
please help me.

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
There are few cases in immtracor for OINP HCP which says they received NOI this year for <400 score. I assume those users had entered incorrect dates/information because NOI were actually issued for >=433 score. Anyone has different view?

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (2000 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Did anyone receive the same error while making the payment?

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (2000 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Did anyone receive the same error while making the payment?

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.
I suggest you give OINP a call, since obviously you should not sit around and wait.... time is money.

Having been charged C$2,000 is also not right, as the correct fee for OINP is C$1,500. Also, in order to make sure that the payment has really gone to OINP, give your bank a call (the one that issued you the credit card) and ask them the name of the firm/merchant the C$2,000 going to.