+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Sanjana11

Jan 3, 2018
No one can answer questions 1 and 3 with any certainty. Regarding question 2, no, not all get the NOI above the cut-off CRS, this is not an ITA.

No one really knows what OINP's criteria for issuing NOI is, whether it's NOC related or not. I guess they pick and choose people that they feel would be able to adjust the best and contribute the most to the state.

At 441, I would think you stand a good chance of getting an NOI, once they start issuing them again. You need to have a profile created after Jan 01, 2018, so you'd probably need to re-create your profile in the EE system. All the best.
Thanks a lot! Do I have to withdraw my current profile and then apply again for ITA with same gckey?

rblc

Mar 14, 2018

If OINP NOI is not accepted in 45 days , do they consider the profile for further NOI notifications (post the 45 days period). If they dont(which seems very likely intuitively) , does re creating the profile cause it to be eligible again for future rounds of NOI ?

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot! Do I have to withdraw my current profile and then apply again for ITA with same gckey?
Well in my case, my consultant recreated my profile in early Feb, I have not done any data entry in this process. People who did it themselves would be able to guide you better I would think. Try searching this forum, it's full of very useful info.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All -

I am getting reference letter written from my supervisor. I have held multiple positions within same company. As per Ontario application guide - '
Outline your duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable)'.

Does it mean I need to have all my positions (since last 11 years with same company) listed in reference letter along with duties for each of them? Will it not end up being quite a detailed/long letter?

Another query I have is, I have worked for the same company in India and UK - and in both places weekly hours were different. Do I mention 2 different weekly hours in the letter in that case?

Thanks in advance.

Bukenzy

Mar 14, 2018
Hello,

I need help.

I was asked to submit my proof of funds in the pfl stage and I had not maintained the amount through out. However I have the required amount now.

What do I do‍♂♂

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Guys, a quick question about "Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream". Does the employer need to get LMIA done if the employee is on Intra-Company Transfer work permit?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All -

I am getting reference letter written from my supervisor. I have held multiple positions within same company. As per Ontario application guide - '
Outline your duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable)'.

Does it mean I need to have all my positions (since last 11 years with same company) listed in reference letter along with duties for each of them? Will it not end up being quite a detailed/long letter?

Another query I have is, I have worked for the same company in India and UK - and in both places weekly hours were different. Do I mention 2 different weekly hours in the letter in that case?

Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions please?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Any suggestions please?
We need to show reference of last 10 years even though you have more than 10 years of experience
If you are working with the same employer , it is OK if you can get single letter quoting the experience in both the countries. The details of total hours/week, roles and responsibilities, last drawn salary in India/UK should be clearly mentioned.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
We need to show reference of last 10 years even though you have more than 10 years of experience
If you are working with the same employer , it is OK if you can get single letter quoting the experience in both the countries. The details of total hours/week, roles and responsibilities, last drawn salary in India/UK should be clearly mentioned.
Do I also need to show all positions held within the company?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi All,

My partner and I submitted our application on 15 November 2017 and it is currently in Decision in Progress stage. Our CRS is 415.

We received an ADR on 1 March 2018 asking for various documents. One of the things being requested is proof that the main applicant has the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. We both had our credentials assessed by WES and the main applicants education is the equivalent of a Diploma (three years). I am aware that Ontario requires a degree as a minimum however is there any way, if our score is above 67 (we have relatives in Canada which will help the score), that we would still be nominated?

Please help!
hi, are you talking about a NOI? from reading on other forums, they say once you do not have a bachelors degree then you will not get through for NOI. if its for something else.. hopefully someone else will help

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
hi, i have score of 437. i created in dec 2017. any feebeack on whether i should delete and recreeate in order to get an NOI?
Some people say the NOI takes up to 6 months? If there is hope that the score will fall within 6 months, Should i just wait the 6 months in EE to see if it falls to my score as i read EE is faster than NOI anyways? i dont know what is the best route . suggestions welcome!!

qasim25

Feb 6, 2018
Hello friends. I have a query regarding POF requirements. I received NOI from Ontario on 9th Feb. Since then I started gathering my funds in one place. most of it was lent to friends and family, plus I sold some possessions.
My account statement looks like:
20 deposits and inward fund transfers during 1st February and 06 March, with amounts equal to 250 CAD to 3000 CAD, which swelled my account to 15000 CAD from 3000 CAD.
Then I made a term deposit worth 12500 CAD at the bank.
My average account balance for past six months is around 3000 CAD.
Now can I simply show the term deposit receipt of 12500 CAD, bank statement of remaining 3000 CAD in account, and account maintenance certificate to OINP, or I have to present LOE as well?
What possible explanation can be rendered for these transactions in LOE?
thank you