Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Would OINP request for additional document apart from ECA valuation? WES has evaluated my Bsc as 4 years Canadian degree. I believe I am qualified with this evaluation.
If WES has evaluated your degree as being equal to a Canadian 4 year degree, then you're set.

The request for additional documents can be different for different people. I would think they may ask for a scanned copy of the degree certificate and/or the final transcript copies. You should have these ready, just in case.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Wanted to check for submitting documents for Ontario.,,is it necessary to show first month salary slip as my company refuses to give that data from 2006 or last six months salary slips would be sufficient?

Thanks

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Wanted to check for submitting documents for Ontario.,,is it necessary to show first month salary slip as my company refuses to give that data from 2006 or last six months salary slips would be sufficient?

Thanks
See, if you have bank historical statements that show deposits. If not, I think OINP should take into consideration that no one will be saving payslips from 12 years ago just so they can someday, in future, use for immigration. Try to arrange as many payslips you can from at least past 2-3 years and that should be enough to get approval. Anyways, you can claim points for max 3 years and not 12 years

Reactions: nc100

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
See, if you have bank historical statements that show deposits. If not, I think OINP should take into consideration that no one will be saving payslips from 12 years ago just so they can someday, in future, use for immigration. Try to arrange as many payslips you can from at least past 2-3 years and that should be enough to get approval. Anyways, you can claim points for max 3 years and not 12 years
Thanks for responding back. By historical statements to mean the one we can download online?can those be used..or do we need to take it from the bank with a stamp or seal? My problem is that I left job in 2014 and in uk since then.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for responding back. By historical statements to mean the one we can download online?can those be used..or do we need to take it from the bank with a stamp or seal? My problem is that I left job in 2014 and in uk since then.
I am in a very similar yet different state :) I don't have an NOI and still waiting, but a similar situation.
If you still have a bank account opened, generate a bank statement online or email the bank the generate in case online system doesn't go that far back. The OINP human capital priorities document also states that bank account statement can be used if pay statements are not available.

rlad

Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand why they are taking soooo long :(

I have been on DIP since 26th FEB 2018...
ADR they asked for my WES documents...

20days :/

Any one in the same boat with me?

perpetualROH

Feb 21, 2018
Guys, a very naive/stupid question. the application for OINP is now completely online correct? No documents have to be actually sent by mail/courier?
Appreciate you input on this.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi friends,
I am a Software Engineer and created my EE with interest for OINP under the NOC 2173. My CRs is 383 and is coming down to 373 this June.
Since, OINP does not seem to issue NOI below 400, I am to try other posiible provinces.
The possibilities are MPNP, SINP and Nova Scotia. But Software Engineer (NOC 2173) is a regulated occupation requiring license in these provinces.
During my long career , my designation changed from Software Engineer,Senior Software Engineer to Tech lead and Architect.
But most of the job duities I have performed come under Software developer as well. In fact when I compare the NOC duties with the duties I have performed so far, it's more like Software developer. Would it be an issue if I change my NOC as application developer (NOC 2174) in my EE profile and also do the same when I apply for other PNPs.
This would also take away the requirement to obtain the licensing requirement for PNPs.
My worry is all my previous designations are "Sofware Engineer", Senior Software Engineer" etc.
Would this be a problem ?
Your kind help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Can someone kindly help

Jan 16, 2018
Guys! Hello! I have received noi and yesterday tried to fill in my application. I have two problems:
1. Looks like now its obligatory to prove my ties with Ontario. How to prove it? As i actually never been in Canada, no relatives there(
2. Other activities page is working incorrectly. When i filled in all my travels for 10 years, it saved dates correctly, but put comments from separate comments window of each travel to one!! Leaving the rest of comments windows empty, thus i have many red mistakes after checking, and cannot submit application. What should i do?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys! Hello! I have received noi and yesterday tried to fill in my application. I have two problems:
1. Looks like now its obligatory to prove my ties with Ontario. How to prove it? As i actually never been in Canada, no relatives there(
2. Other activities page is working incorrectly. When i filled in all my travels for 10 years, it saved dates correctly, but put comments from separate comments window of each travel to one!! Leaving the rest of comments windows empty, thus i have many red mistakes after checking, and cannot submit application. What should i do?
I don't have any ties either, I put in 'no social or economic ties to ontario currently, please refer to letter of intent to settle in ontario' in that section and attached a letter of intent telling them why I want to settle in ontario.
I also faced the comments issue but happened only once and I corrected it and it didn't happen again

Jan 16, 2018
I don't have any ties either, I put in 'no social or economic ties to ontario currently, please refer to letter of intent to settle in ontario' in that section and attached a letter of intent telling them why I want to settle in ontario.
I also faced the comments issue but happened only once and I corrected it and it didn't happen again
Thank you!!
Can u please share text of your letter of intent? What exactly you wrote? Did u have any job opportunities ready? Or interest ftom employers of Ontario?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Guys one quick question. Do I have to show settlement of funds proof statement at the time of EE profile submission or I have it ready at the apply of OINP after getting the NOI?

is82pk

Jan 11, 2018
Guys one quick question. Do I have to show settlement of funds proof statement at the time of EE profile submission or I have it ready at the apply of OINP after getting the NOI?
You should wait till you get NOI as you'll need to submit the latest bank statement when required. Normally it doesn't take a lot of time to get the bank statement.