+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
You should wait till you get NOI as you'll need to submit the latest bank statement when required. Normally it doesn't take a lot of time to get the bank statement.
Actually I have not completely arranged the required SOF. Since I have to show the SOF only after NOI, I still have some time to arrange for the funds. Thanks for the reply and clarification.

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I suggest you give OINP a call, since obviously you should not sit around and wait.... time is money.

Having been charged C$2,000 is also not right, as the correct fee for OINP is C$1,500. Also, in order to make sure that the payment has really gone to OINP, give your bank a call (the one that issued you the credit card) and ask them the name of the firm/merchant the C$2,000 going to.
Thank you for reply , i applied under "Employer job offer : Foreign Worker Stream" from Toronto GTA Area , that's why i paid CAD 2 K , I talked to them they said wait for 72 Hrs to verify the payment.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Thank you for reply , i applied under "Employer job offer : Foreign Worker Stream" from Toronto GTA Area , that's why i paid CAD 2 K , I talked to them they said wait for 72 Hrs to verify the payment.
As per their site, the following has been mentioned "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will charge a non-refundable processing fee, payable with each nominee application. Employer/Job Offer Category: Employer Pre-Screen application: Free. Foreign Worker: $2000 (inside GTA), $1500 (outside GTA)". It means if you are trying to immigrate inside GTA, the fee is $2000 , while it is $1500 when you want to immigrate to Ontario and outside GTA.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Thanks for responding back. By historical statements to mean the one we can download online?can those be used..or do we need to take it from the bank with a stamp or seal? My problem is that I left job in 2014 and in uk since then.
You can use tax return certificates issued by the company if you have them as the show your annual income for the particular year. I am arranging my documents for submission this week and got in to a similar situation. Fortunately I got my old payslips recovered and found the hardcopies of the ones from my previous jobs. Never did I knew those old documents would have come so handy ;)

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
The
you put onlt the job your are claiming points for under work history.
all other job would reflect under personal history/ other activities for oinp application
The Application Guide: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, states in section 2.1:

"Please ensure that you provide supporting documentation (see Appendix 5) to demonstrate that you have work experience in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code indicated in your Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)"

This means that documentary evidence is required for the experience in NOC code claimed in IRCC profile only ? am I correct ?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
The

The Application Guide: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, states in section 2.1:

"Please ensure that you provide supporting documentation (see Appendix 5) to demonstrate that you have work experience in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code indicated in your Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)"

This means that documentary evidence is required for the experience in NOC code claimed in IRCC profile only ? am I correct ?
yes, u need documentation for the work experience you are claiming points for.
however, if you have a work history that u cant get a reference letter for , then you can put such under personal experience.

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
As per their site, the following has been mentioned "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will charge a non-refundable processing fee, payable with each nominee application. Employer/Job Offer Category: Employer Pre-Screen application: Free. Foreign Worker: $2000 (inside GTA), $1500 (outside GTA)". It means if you are trying to immigrate inside GTA, the fee is $2000 , while it is $1500 when you want to immigrate to Ontario and outside GTA.
yes currently i worked in GTA , that's why i paid 2000

ruchit24

Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey I created my EE profile on 05.01.2018 at crs 441. I had received NOI from OINP on 22.01.2018. I have submitted my application on 07.03.2018 which is within the 45 days time. My status is still showing “Profile Submitted”.

Is it normal or I should have atleast got the message of AOR? If not than generally how many days they take to acknowledge the application?

Reactions: DreamBig18

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Hey I created my EE profile on 05.01.2018 at crs 441. I had received NOI from OINP on 22.01.2018. I have submitted my application on 07.03.2018 which is within the 45 days time. My status is still showing “Profile Submitted”.

Is it normal or I should have atleast got the message of AOR? If not than generally how many days they take to acknowledge the application?
Hi... I also submitted the on the same date. you would have got the Email immediately and thats all AOR. It appears atleast after a month it will changed to "Assessment" stage. This one month is based on previous pattern. So wait for two more weeks.

Reactions: ruchit24

ishika612

Mar 21, 2018
Hello, I want to apply under the Ontario PNP and My Overall Score is 406. My NOC is 2173. But despite being a +400 score, I haven't received any NOIs and my profile says that Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met,

Federal Skilled Worker - Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met

Can someone explain that why I am not receiving NOI and why my application say Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met?

I heard a while ago that you don't need to make Job Bank profile anymore and I haven't made one either, is that ok?

Thanks a ton in advance,
Ishika

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Please can anyone advise
I believe that the average balance over the past 6 months is the one that really matters... not the current balance. If your average month-end balance is higher than or equal to the required amount, you should be okay. If not, then do write an LOE with the application, explaining the circumstances why you weren't able to maintain this amount in your balance for a certain period of time.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hello, I want to apply under the Ontario PNP and My Overall Score is 406. My NOC is 2173. But despite being a +400 score, I haven't received any NOIs and my profile says that Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met,

Federal Skilled Worker - Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades - Not Met

Can someone explain that why I am not receiving NOI and why my application say Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met?

I heard a while ago that you don't need to make Job Bank profile anymore and I haven't made one either, is that ok?

Thanks a ton in advance,
Ishika
406 is a decent score, but I've seen people in the higher 430's and even early 440's who did not get an OINP NOI yet. You're new to the forum obviously, but as you go through many of the threads here, you'll realize that this year both IRCC as well as OINP have raised the bar significantly, and the minimum CRS to get an OINP NOI this year so far is 433. The reason for this is that many many people from all the world (a whole lot more than before) are applying to get the right to go and live in Canada.

To get ahead of the immense competition (that's what it is, unfortunately) you will need to raise your CRS considerably. Go for a higher IELTS score if you can, or better yet, enroll for a higher degree or learn French.

Last edited:

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Has anyone been nominated recently?

I have been on "decision in progress" since 26th Feb 2018....
and on the ontario tracker, havent seen any one get nominated since 6th March 2018..
Did you apply this year? I just submitted yesterday and I'm tired of waiting already. :eek:

Reactions: shersingh

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
After a long wait I received nomination letter from OINP. Got 600 points.

I have few questions:

1- I was reviewing my EE profile and saw that my study and language is “in-progress”, however; other fields are “transmitted”. I could not understand that why it is there?

2- Can I update my experience in EE profile after recieving the OINP letter ? If yes, then do I have to inform OINP about this?

I’ll appreciate for an early response guys.

Thank you.