+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
After a long wait I received nomination letter from OINP. Got 600 points.

I have few questions:

1- I was reviewing my EE profile and saw that my study and language is “in-progress”, however; other fields are “transmitted”. I could not understand that why it is there?

2- Can I update my experience in EE profile after recieving the OINP letter ? If yes, then do I have to inform OINP about this?

I’ll appreciate for an early response guys.

Thank you.
I think IRCC updated the express entry profile to add one french related question. I would say, go ahead and update. It won't harm sending an email or something to OINP about this if you have any contact.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Has anyone from Delhi recently got their birth certificate through munical corporation of Delhi (mcd). I got one made recently but it does not have a signature or stamp...it says it’s computer generated and does not need one.

kaycee_kels

Mar 21, 2018
Dear House,
I created my IRCC profile with NOC 2281 (Computer Network Technicians) and i was awarded Ontario NOI after a couple of days. My CRS score is 438. But i did more research and i realized that NOC 2147 (Computer Engineers except software engineers) is a better fit. I have updated my IRCC profile & i intend to apply to Ontario for PNP. Also after the update my CRS score did not change. Do you think that i need to upload a LOE to explain why i changed my NOC? Also are we allowed to change NOC after Ontario has awarded you NOI? Will this NOC change affect my application? What's the best path to follow? Please also understand that NOC 2281 and NOC 2147 are closely related (they are also in the same ICT sector) and they are both acceptable to Ontario for nominations. Please i need someone to advise me.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Dear House,
I created my IRCC profile with NOC 2281 (Computer Network Technicians) and i was awarded Ontario NOI after a couple of days. My CRS score is 438. But i did more research and i realized that NOC 2147 (Computer Engineers except software engineers) is a better fit. I have updated my IRCC profile & i intend to apply to Ontario for PNP. Also after the update my CRS score did not change. Do you think that i need to upload a LOE to explain why i changed my NOC? Also are we allowed to change NOC after Ontario has awarded you NOI? Will this NOC change affect my application? What's the best path to follow? Please also understand that NOC 2281 and NOC 2147 are closely related (they are also in the same ICT sector) and they are both acceptable to Ontario for nominations. Please i need someone to advise me.
I don't think it should be a problem (as per what you've written that the NOCs are closely related), but don't count on it. Sometimes these last minute changes can result in strange outcomes.

It's best to call OINP and get a confirmation from them as you really don't want to act on this now and come to regret it later.

sh_dh1

Dec 19, 2016
Has anyone from Delhi recently got their birth certificate through munical corporation of Delhi (mcd). I got one made recently but it does not have a signature or stamp...it says it’s computer generated and does not need one.
yes it will work