+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi guyz . Did any provide an affadavit from colleague ss proof of employment?

If yes , please tell me was it accepted or do they accept it if this affidavit is supported additional documents such as job offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips , tax statements etc?

Kindly help to answer these.

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi guyz . Did any provide an affadavit from colleague ss proof of employment?

If yes , please tell me was it accepted or do they accept it if this affidavit is supported additional documents such as job offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips , tax statements etc?

Kindly help to answer these.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello Friends, MY CRS is 432 and i have already submitted my application in CIC website. So now i just wait for for Ontario to give me a nominations? I dont need to apply explicitly to anywhere for OINP ?

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hello Friends, MY CRS is 432 and i have already submitted my application in CIC website. So now i just wait for for Ontario to give me a nominations? I dont need to apply explicitly to anywhere for OINP ?
u might not have to wait OINP. You might get direct ITA from CIC EE.

and yes, you don't have to apply explicitly anywhere currently, because it is not open. But if HCP opens and you receive a NOI, then you have to apply.

Reactions: yogi44

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
You have good chance of getting an ITA in next 2-3 draws... you are close enough :)

prepare your post ITA docs

Reactions: yogi44

Ash20@

Oct 27, 2017
Join the club. The same happened to me :(:mad: We can only wait and keep checking the updates page every day
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
If they don't reopen in November due to insufficient nominations available for 2017, hopefully they will reopen in December and start filling the 2018 quota. We should get a better idea in the upcoming weeks after CIC announces its 2018 targets and more ITAs are issued and CRS starts falling.
Hi,

If the nomination quota is full then the chances are less

HJ2768

Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys,
I just uploaded and submitted all my documents in CIC as an Ontario nominee with CRS 431+600=1031.
Date: 29 Oct. 2017

1) Can anyone give me a timeline that what's going on after that? How long does processing time take and when should I expect to be a PR if everything goes well?

2) Is there any difference in processing time for different streams? I mean is it different for PNP aplicants, FSW applicants and CE applicants?
In advance, thanks for your answers.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi guys,
I just uploaded and submitted all my documents in CIC as an Ontario nominee with CRS 431+600=1031.
Date: 29 Oct. 2017

1) Can anyone give me a timeline that what's going on after that? How long does processing time take and when should I expect to be a PR if everything goes well?

2) Is there any difference in processing time for different streams? I mean is it different for PNP aplicants, FSW applicants and CE applicants?
In advance, thanks for your answers.
1- Your 1st status change will be Medical Passed roughly after a month according to current trends, You can be asked for additional documents in between if required. PR for PNP people are currently taking 6 to 8 months according to current trends.

2- Yes, there is a considerable difference between PNP & FSW processing. FSW mean time for PPR is 3 months (though 60% will get it within a month).

Reactions: HJ2768

HJ2768

Jun 15, 2015
1- Your 1st status change will be Medical Passed roughly after a month according to current trends, You can be asked for additional documents in between if required. PR for PNP people are currently taking 6 to 8 months according to current trends.

2- Yes, there is a considerable difference between PNP & FSW processing. FSW mean time for PPR is 3 months (though 60% will get it within a month).

Thanks for your answer anwar01.

One more question; when you say 6-8 months for PNP, do you mean provencial and federal processing time all togheter is that or it is jus for federal level? Thanks.