+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I'm soooooooooooo very happy for you mcassim87:)
I wish you the best of luck in your permanent residence application processing.
Pray for me and everyone who is still stuck in here :)
I hope to hear some good news soon in Cha Allah as we have almost the same timeline
Best of luck !:)
well, HCP stream is open again so i guess people stuck in DIP will receive nominations soon enough now insha ALLAH.

Reactions: JingleBells

Anchal

Sep 30, 2017
Best of luck guys, HCP is open again
Pls guys update if someone gets NOI ..Also,i have a query ..do we need to submit a fresh EE profile to get NOI as I have observed it is suggested to create one by deleting old profile , to enable oinp to pick and nominate profile

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please help, it is urgent. I am in the process of getting my WES ECA, still in processing phase, my points will be exactly 402 so can I create an EE profile claiming the education points to receive NOI then edit the section once getting my ECA from WES which is expected to be released in the coming few days ?

MARKOUMAGO

May 21, 2017
Guys i need your help. I got NOI today, we need to submit at the end of 31.12.2017, so tell me about the copy from WES & IQAS that should be send to OINP. My wife is principal applicant and she made ECA on WES, mine is from IQAS, do we need :
- to make both of us copies from wes and iqas to oinp, before we submit the application?

swapsm

Aug 7, 2016
Guys i need your help. I got NOI today, we need to submit at the end of 31.12.2017, so tell me about the copy from WES & IQAS that should be send to OINP. My wife is principal applicant and she made ECA on WES, mine is from IQAS, do we need :
- to make both of us copies from wes and iqas to oinp, before we submit the application?

Hey MARKOUMAGO

Did you get the NOI today under Human capital priorities program?
If that's correct then could you please tell me whats your job code.

thanks

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Senior Members. May you please help for registration process.

I tried to register and upload docs after creating one-key account. But I am stuck at below step:

To Begin Your Online Registration
You need to complete these steps the first time you are registering with OINP.

You will need to enter your Enrolment Number and PIN to begin. Your Enrolment Number and PIN will be sent to you in separate emails approximately 24 hours apart. Both the Enrolment Number and PIN are required for you to complete the registration for the OINP eFiling system.

Question: When would I get Enrolment Number and PIN? Does it take upto 24 hours to get it from them and then only we can proceed?

Please suggest!

KJB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Congratulations!!
When did you create your profile? Do we need to recreate?