+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I submitted a reference letter from the company I worked for, offer letter, pay slips, letter of explanation, a screen shot of the new NOC

The message sent:
You indicated that your most recent experience as an IT admin at XYZ falls under noc 2281 which differs from the noc code you chose to be assessed against in myCIC profile.
Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your experience. Should you select a new noc, please confirm you have updated mycic profile accordingly
Submit supporting documentation your employment was paid and a detailed reference letter listing start date ....
All of these I submitted with an explanation letter.
@oyinlola
Hi, I received a PFL yesterday with a similar request as yours to choose a new NOC code relevant to the work experience obtained in the last 5 years.
I have emailed back to them the documents they had asked for.
I called them up today to get acknowledgement of receipt.
I remember you had shared that you received nomination after submission of your dox. Can you pls share your timeline, it wud really help get a fair idea of how long they take to make a decision.
I'm sure you understand the worry.
Thanks.

TABID65

Sep 16, 2017
HI I want to ask if some one can explain for us ; plz; we applied under french speaking our date are
AOR: 26-9
assement : 27-sep
asking for documents :29-sept
new document sent :5-oct
mail received that they had all our file:10 oct
DIP:10 oct
our questions is if the decision progress does this mean we will receive positive answer or not?
how many time it will take

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
HI I want to ask if some one can explain for us ; plz; we applied under french speaking our date are
AOR: 26-9
assement : 27-sep
asking for documents :29-sept
new document sent :5-oct
mail received that they had all our file:10 oct
DIP:10 oct
our questions is if the decision progress does this mean we will receive positive answer or not?
how many time it will take
When your application moves into the decision in progress stage it means that now it has moved to the senior officer who will assess your file and make the final decision. Approval can come within a few days or it can take up to 3 weeks. But be positive your nomination should come in very soon. Good luck.

diovie

Oct 26, 2017
hello! I'm new here. Quick question: so the OINP program does not accept applicants already? We were told that have received the invitation to apply and it expires on Dec 29, 2017. We were asked to prepare quite a number of documents already - all of which we have provided.

However, I was told that since the program is closed, then we cannot submit the application. I'm just confused as to why we have the ITA but then we cannot apply?

Is there any hope for my case? We're a family of 3 with CRS 406, and we are trying to apply for OINP via an agency.

Thank you in advance!

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
hello! I'm new here. Quick question: so the OINP program does not accept applicants already? We were told that have received the invitation to apply and it expires on Dec 29, 2017. We were asked to prepare quite a number of documents already - all of which we have provided.

However, I was told that since the program is closed, then we cannot submit the application. I'm just confused as to why we have the ITA but then we cannot apply?

Is there any hope for my case? We're a family of 3 with CRS 406, and we are trying to apply for OINP via an agency.

Thank you in advance!
Hi,

OINP is not taking any new registrations since their pause declared on 25th July 2017. Even though you received the Notification of Interest (ITA) from OINP which is valid till six months from the date of issue, you will only be able to register and apply when OINP re-opens its HCP Stream.

Keep checking the site below for any updates, if HCP opens this year again it will be notified on the site below:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

If HCP stream does not open this year (even though there are opinions that it may open again briefly in the month of November 2017 - but no one knows for sure) since your CRS is 406 you will still have a chance to apply in the next year 2018. You will just have to create a new EE profile whenever OINP opens next year with new quota and they will send you a Notification of Interest (ITA) again. Then you can register and apply.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, can you pls share your timeline bro?
Sure, it has been quite a journey so far.. Applied 13 July, ADR 9 August (sent docs next day), 2nd ADR 16 August (sent docs 22 August), DIP 23 August, PFL 22 September (sent docs 26 Spetember) and 'awaiting information' ever since..

How about yours?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Sure, it has been quite a journey so far.. Applied 13 July, ADR 9 August (sent docs next day), 2nd ADR 16 August (sent docs 22 August), DIP 23 August, PFL 22 September (sent docs 26 Spetember) and 'awaiting information' ever since..

How about yours?

I received my PFL on 24th Oct and sent them the required dox the next day. You have been waiting for a response from them for a month now ..... the wait is overwhelming.

What was your PFL about? Mine was to change NOC according to work experience obtained in last five years.

Good luck bro, hope they issue nomination soon and their soon is like very soon, like today.....like immediately .....for all of us.;)

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
I received my PFL on 24th Oct and sent them the required dox the next day. You have been waiting for a response from them for a month now ..... the wait is overwhelming.

What was your PFL about? Mine was to change NOC according to work experience obtained in last five years.

Good luck bro, hope they issue nomination soon and their soon is like very soon, like today.....like immediately .....for all of us.;)
The PFL was two-fold (1) OINP asked for further details to show work experience in the NOC and (2) they needed some more info for the proof of funds. The work experience one was odd though because the NOC they quoted in the PFL didn't match the NOC I have in my application!

The wait is really taxing, probably worse because of the lack of communication.. Good luck to us all and here's to hoping for some good news 'soon'..

Reactions: JingleBells

diovie

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,

OINP is not taking any new registrations since their pause declared on 25th July 2017. Even though you received the Notification of Interest (ITA) from OINP which is valid till six months from the date of issue, you will only be able to register and apply when OINP re-opens its HCP Stream.

Keep checking the site below for any updates, if HCP opens this year again it will be notified on the site below:

If HCP stream does not open this year (even though there are opinions that it may open again briefly in the month of November 2017 - but no one knows for sure) since your CRS is 406 you will still have a chance to apply in the next year 2018. You will just have to create a new EE profile whenever OINP opens next year with new quota and they will send you a Notification of Interest (ITA) again. Then you can register and apply.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Thank you!

Reactions: JingleBells

Ash20@

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

I got the letter of interest from Ontario government on 29th of June and by the time I register for filling the document the intake was on hold , anyidea when is it going to open again as my letter of interest will get expired on December.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi,

I got the letter of interest from Ontario government on 29th of June and by the time I register for filling the document the intake was on hold , anyidea when is it going to open again as my letter of interest will get expired on December.
Join the club. The same happened to me :(:mad: We can only wait and keep checking the updates page every day
If they don't reopen in November due to insufficient nominations available for 2017, hopefully they will reopen in December and start filling the 2018 quota. We should get a better idea in the upcoming weeks after CIC announces its 2018 targets and more ITAs are issued and CRS starts falling.

Jul 4, 2017
Hi All, im a nurse with 3 years experience from India, Ielts CLB band 8, CRS score is 396. Kindly let me know which pnp i can apply? I have no idea and totally feel lost...pls guide me. Thanks

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
Folks with a sibling in Canada pls help.
1. Proof of PR / citizenship of sibling- I am providing her Canadian passport
2. Proof of sibling relationship- I am providing both our birth certificate and old passport copy with parents name
3. Proof of residency- credit card statement
4- family member proof of status- what should this be?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Folks with a sibling in Canada pls help.
1. Proof of PR / citizenship of sibling- I am providing her Canadian passport
2. Proof of sibling relationship- I am providing both our birth certificate and old passport copy with parents name
3. Proof of residency- credit card statement
4- family member proof of status- what should this be?
4th one is confusing but actually this is repetitive tab. you have to upload again her proof of citizenship there. Somebody speculated on forum that this tab was added after June 6th Changes when 15 additional points were added for siblings. Its just repetition.

Reactions: Confused2017