+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi,
I have been a silent reader here. I got a procedural fairness request September 20th requesting that I confirm the right NOC to classify my experience and provide supporting documentation. I submitted all of these last week and got another mail today to authorize WES to share the results of my ECA report. Anyone else been in this situation? What could be next? I'm nervous and hopeful at the same time.
Submitted July 6th
These people are not organized at all. Normally they should have listed all missing information in the PFL, instead of going back and forth as this may cause delay to applications.
Any ways , Good luck to all of us !!

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Members with PFR,
Did anyone received nomination after receiving PFR after September, 20 ?
Thanks for your reply
Best Regards,

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
thanks anwar..that means these documents are sufficient to provide nomination???????
even after PFl one gets nomination , right??????
Yes they are sufficient. PFL is the opportunity for candidate to support his case. Additionally PFL was given to a lot of candidates who applied in June 2017 for OINP. All of them got nominated. So you will surely get it!

Jul 27, 2017
Any update on when will OINP HCP stream re-open for registration ? Half of the NOI validation of 6 months has already expired ....
Hi, I'm on the same boat with you, and I'm wondering when it will be opened to create my profile through e-filing portal and submit the application. I got my NOI three months ago, and I'm afraid that before re-opening the program my NOI expires!!!

Reactions: ShailenderAmar

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Hi, I'm on the same boat with you, and I'm wondering when it will be opened to create my profile through e-filing portal and submit the application. I got my NOI three months ago, and I'm afraid that before re-opening the program my NOI expires!!!
Does anyone have any idea about the previous years candidates who all kept waiting with their NOI to get registered with OINP and resulted into the expiration of the NOI

adolfbuddha

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about the previous years candidates who all kept waiting with their NOI to get registered with OINP and resulted into the expiration of the NOI
I do not have any idea in this but if some one received noi yesterday so it is safe to belive that oinp quota for this year is not finished we still have hope it will reopen this year for registration

Reactions: M DEV

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Since OINP closed in May 2016 and reopened in February 2017, all 2016 NOIs that couldn't bes used by May 2016 expired. But this year is different. Ontario intentionally decided to pause and reopen throughout the year to spread things out. I just hope they will reopen this year for HCP.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Since OINP closed in May 2016 and reopened in February 2017, all 2016 NOIs that couldn't bes used by May 2016 expired. But this year is different. Ontario intentionally decided to pause and reopen throughout the year to spread things out. I just hope they will reopen this year for HCP.
Rightly said..but when will they open..that's the million dollar question:(:(:(

adolfbuddha

Sep 28, 2017
Those days were paper base application was processed and ppl who received noi were able to send there documents and they filled 2016 quota oly in 2017 jan but now itz diffrent we are suppose to do registration online now registration on hold we cannot compare last year with this year

wahiddf

May 13, 2017
Dear brothers, I have opened my express entry profile yesterday. My current CRS point is 420. I am waiting for the OINP-EE-Human Capital Priorities Stream. I know it is on hold right now. Can anyone please give any information about when they will open it again? Sine my birthday is in January, I am worried that after that day I will loss point. Thank you.

Reactions: Mj1122

Anchal

Sep 30, 2017
I

I believe yes you can use two noc codes and also u can switch to different noc code if your duties matches to the list...
Thanx @aspireimmi for your reply .Right now I have decided to go ahead with the same NOC ,as few of my friends have suggested that Ontario sends NOI regardless of the NOC code , provided the criteria of CRS 400 is met .Just keeping fingers crossed