+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Yes.. that is okay.. i hope both have been marked as canadian equivalent for you to claim points..
Ok thanks. I m checking with IQAS for my masters. I was just wondering that if I go ahead with them then do I need to also arrange my graduation certificate also or ml
What is the point though, don't you get the max points for your highest degree, which is Masters. you are not going to get any extra points for your bachelors. so what is the point of even getting an ECA report for that.
My problem is that WES didn't recognise my masters. I read in some forum that IQAS can evaluate that. So I was contemplating of going through IQAS for masters and just using WES for graduation.

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
Hello Everyone!

My employer is refusing to provide promotion/increment letters. Initially my salary was paid in cash and no system in place to generate payslips. I asked my employer to give a letter in lieu of absence of payslips and he refused.

He already gave me job responsibilities letter. My question is are those letters compulsory for OINP/CIC? I have job offer email and job responsibilities letter...will it be enough to prove my work?

Request all seniors to please give your feedback

Thanks

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello Everyone!

My employer is refusing to provide promotion/increment letters. Initially my salary was paid in cash and no system in place to generate payslips. I asked my employer to give a letter in lieu of absence of payslips and he refused.

He already gave me job responsibilities letter. My question is are those letters compulsory for OINP/CIC? I have job offer email and job responsibilities letter...will it be enough to prove my work?

Thanks
As far as I know , reference letter should have your designation, roles and responsibilities, duration and working hours at the minimum.
For salary, you can just show ur joining letter which will have ur remuneration figures also. It is important but not mandatory.
That's my view.

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
As far as I know , reference letter should have your designation, roles and responsibilities, duration and working hours at the minimum.
For salary, you can just show ur joining letter which will have ur remuneration figures also. It is important but not mandatory.
That's my view.
Thank you...any more views would be highly appreciated!

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Thanks
The most important is the job duties reference letter which can also state the salary received, since payslips are not being given by your employer.

The joining letter would also be stating the remuneration so that can also be used.

You can also provide your tax returns to show salary being received in lieu of payslips.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: mmsrab_Canada

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Any nominations today ?
It's been 3 months now that I have submitted mine. Still in DIP
I received a PFL in September, 29 to which I replied back in October, 2nd with every tiny detail that would the convince the officer approve my application right away, unfortunately, it's still stuck in DIP.
These officers are tooooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
Regards,

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Any nominations today ?
It's been 3 months now that I have submitted mine. Still in DIP
I received a PFL in September, 29 to which I replied back in October, 2nd with every tiny detail that would the convince the officer approve my application right away, unfortunately, it's still stuck in DIP.
These officers are tooooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
Regards,

Can understand your disappointment and frustration bro. I'm sailing in the same boat. :( I'm wondering what the real reason is for OINP not issuing nominations since mid September. Can't be that they're just being slow, they issued some 1000 odd nominations in the the month of august, they were very efficient then, most applicants received nominations in less than 30 days back then.

Dont know what's going on in the OINP office. :confused:

perosky

Oct 10, 2017
guys pls. guide I got pfl request last week.. I submitted the supporting documents and got acknowledgement receipt of the same.. Lets see when they take final decision.. What is the possibility of nomination after pfl??????? how long it takes? what is the % success rate..
Please what supporting document was requested and how was is sent to OINP?

perosky

Oct 10, 2017
Yes i have. I have been told to provide additional information regarding my letter of reference from my employer. I have gotten the additional information required. i want to know if i should scan the document and send as an attachment to the email address that sent the PFL or i will need to courier the document to OINP.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Yes i have. I have been told to provide additional information regarding my letter of reference from my employer. I have gotten the additional information required. i want to know if i should scan the document and send as an attachment to the email address that sent the PFL or i will need to courier the document to OINP.
You should scan your dox and email them as a reply to the PFL received. Everything is online now so no need to courier anything.

Hope this helps

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I was about to give up on them and that it is when I got my nomination

That too without any PFL or ADR’s

I am sure we will see many nominations before next draw
Yes, I'm really hoping for that..... praying that all those waiting get nominated very soon.....

All the best post ita ..... u must b really excited......after all this wait

Reactions: PurvangB