+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
what do u guess ?? i hope they will open HCP and issues new NOI
I doubt they would issue new invitations as they have already sent out a huge number of invitations and as of 11th September the remaining nominations are just 900 for this year.

PS: If HCP gets opened it would be like a flash sale in Amazon :)

Reactions: M DEV

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
In July 2017, my profile did not get selected when OINP opened for OHCPS. They selected the latest profiles in the pool. Now the website says there would be updates on 12 oct. Do we need to resubmit the EE application in order to get in OINP this time?

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone.

Hope today HCP will open. I have all my documents ready in my hand but one thing comes to my mind that the rate of CAD is increased recently.
I have arranged a fund of about 10 lac BDT which was more than the require fund in previous rate and i have all the document as proof for that amount. Now, it is only equivalent to 15070 CAD which is not enough for me and my spouse. however, I have 45000BDT (678 CAD) in my spouse's savings acoount. Can I show a statement of this amount as a aid to my settelement fund? Experts, please reply on this issue.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
In July 2017, my profile did not get selected when OINP opened for OHCPS. They selected the latest profiles in the pool. Now the website says there would be updates on 12 oct. Do we need to resubmit the EE application in order to get in OINP this time?
i have same dount

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
It is feasible that they will open HCP again. Current processing times are in excess of 60 days which combined with the holidays in December would mean that nominations from applications received from mid-October would only be in next year's quota..

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
It is feasible that they will open HCP again. Current processing times are in excess of 60 days which combined with the holidays in December would mean that nominations from applications received from mid-October would only be in next year's quota..
sounds positive :)

Anchal

Sep 30, 2017
Wishing so ..this suspense is traumatic

Reactions: trumprefugee

Cat1982

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, I have a question regarding work history in OINP application. In OINP Guide it's stated that I must list all my work experience in the last 10 years. But if I don't have supporting documents for some of my old jobs, should I still include them in my application? In my EE profile, only 3 years of my work experience are mentioned (bcz of that reason - i don't have supporting documents cz company no more exists) And regarding working contracts, did anyone tried to apply without them? For my last 3 years job i have all documents excluding workin contract. Please some advice on my issue. Thank you very much guys.

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does the registration process need any particular documents? All the documents in the checklist is submitted within the 14 days period right?
Guys please confirm.