+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
We will be filling out our EE profile shortly and we qualify for the FSW and CRS score will be above 400 points to qualify for HCP. Question is, in the EE profile, should we choose Ontario as our province of choice or leave that open. By selecting Ontario, will there be a higher chance of getting a NOI from OINP.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Helo all

I would be resubmitting my profile in Dec after it expires in Nov. I hv 2 questions, request for suggestions please.

1) Can I use the reference letters of past job experiences which i had arranged for current express entry profile , hope they won't be considered old letters ?? For the latest job , I will arrange when the time comes.

2) is it true that above 400 CRS Ontario picks up almost all candidates under HCP , because i still want to keep Ontario as my priority province for PR ??

Await valued replies... cheers.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Helo all

I would be resubmitting my profile in Dec after it expires in Nov. I hv 2 questions, request for suggestions please.

1) Can I use the reference letters of past job experiences which i had arranged for current express entry profile , hope they won't be considered old letters ?? For the latest job , I will arrange when the time comes.

Yes, you can use the reference letters you have already arranged for previous employments and get a latest one for your current job.

2) is it true that above 400 CRS Ontario picks up almost all candidates under HCP , because i still want to keep Ontario as my priority province for PR ??

Yes, Ontario sends Notification of interest to all applicants having CRS of 400 or above. However their HCP stream is on hold right now, keep checking the link below for updates.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Await valued replies... cheers.
Hi,
I have given replies under your queries..... Good luck

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
We will be filling out our EE profile shortly and we qualify for the FSW and CRS score will be above 400 points to qualify for HCP. Question is, in the EE profile, should we choose Ontario as our province of choice or leave that open. By selecting Ontario, will there be a higher chance of getting a NOI from OINP.
You need to select Ontario or All Provinces. It's ok to select other provinces as well, just make sure Ontario is one of the ones you select. However, since July 25, Ontario stopped issuing NOIs for HCP stream. If you are under that stream, you might need to re-create your profile after they reopen, because Ontario targets newer profiles when issuing NOIs.

Reactions: Knac12

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Is there any one in this forum who did MBA from symbiosis Pune before 2005 and that too through distance learning.
I want to know which ECA body is recognising that degree as I am facing major points setback due to WES de recognising it.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Can we submit ECA report of two degrees from 2 different bodies?? Like graduation from WES and masters from IQAS??

Possible??

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Can we submit ECA report of two degrees from 2 different bodies?? Like graduation from WES and masters from IQAS??

Possible??
What is the point though, don't you get the max points for your highest degree, which is Masters. you are not going to get any extra points for your bachelors. so what is the point of even getting an ECA report for that.

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
Dear,
I am new in this forum, actually i had built my EE Profile days ago, due to low CRS score, i feel i had to go for PNP. By profession i am civil engineer with code 2131 and realy dont know how to proceed for PNP for ontario.

Could you please give me some basic guideline about to initiate this procedure.

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
What is the point though, don't you get the max points for your highest degree, which is Masters. you are not going to get any extra points for your bachelors. so what is the point of even getting an ECA report for that.
Your Masters may get evaluated as a four year bachelor and bachelor as three year bachelor. In that case you can claim points for two or more bachelor degrees. I may be wrong but that's what I understood. Maybe someone who has gone through this already can comment.

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
Your Masters may get evaluated as a four year bachelor and bachelor as three year bachelor. In that case you can claim points for two or more bachelor degrees. I may be wrong but that's what I understood. Maybe someone who has gone through this already can comment.
Some basic outline to initate PNP procedure. Confused really