+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Guys,

Got my nomination yesterday i think. Accepted it today and CRS score increased to 995 from 395.

@anwar01 @Anjanirai and other seniors - need your guindance in post ITA process and documents. Will definitely come up with doubts !!!

Thank you all for the support with the information . And good luck to all !!
Congratulations on your nomination !!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Guys,

Got my nomination yesterday i think. Accepted it today and CRS score increased to 995 from 395.

@anwar01 @Anjanirai and other seniors - need your guindance in post ITA process and documents. Will definitely come up with doubts !!!

Thank you all for the support with the information . And good luck to all !!
Congratulations man! We are always there to assist the members here with our limited knowledge. All the best for your ITA and post ITA processes.

Reactions: Dileep1808

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Today I was not able to check my application status and I had this message when I try to put my details.

**** Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please consult ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.****

is it normal or i need to worry?????????:confused:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Today I was not able to check my application status and I had this message when I try to put my details.

**** Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please consult ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.****

is it normal or i need to worry?????????:confused:
Sometimes this error does occur and you will have to wait for 24 to 48 hours before you are able to re-enter.

Reactions: get2rash

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sometimes this error does occur and you will have to wait for 24 to 48 hours before you are able to re-enter.
Hi Bill can you please let us know when does the 90 days period start, after receiving an ITA or after one accept the ITA. I heard that you have 1 month to accept the invitation, I am asking this cause if someone is waiting for their fbi clearance they can use this 30 days time by holding the ITA. Thanks in advanced

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill can you please let us know when does the 90 days period start, after receiving an ITA or after one accept the ITA. I heard that you have 1 month to accept the invitation, I am asking this cause if someone is waiting for their fbi clearance they can use this 30 days time by holding the ITA. Thanks in advanced
You will see the number of days remaining in your profile when you receive ITA. It is 90 days after you receive ITA.

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
One month is for nomination and not ita

nidhii

Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if I already replied to this. Anyway, IELTS must be valid on the day you submit your e-APR.
PCC and Medical clearnace has to be done after submitting e-APR only no? NOT clear about the steps thats why........My fear is that PCC will take 2 months and whether my IELTS will expire by that time .....

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

My status changed to Awaiting informaton today, but i have not received any email in last 24 hrs for documents required?

Could seniors guide me in above case.. I had submitted application on 27th July 2017?

How will i get info on additional details required.?Seeking your valuble advise...

Thanks