+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
My ielts report will expire in january 2018 so do I need to redo it before applying for pr application as it will expire when my application Will be in process?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Mine just turned DIP today. Finally! :)

My timeline is below:
NOC: 2281

NOI: June 29, 2017
Submitted: July 22, 2017
Assessment: July 26, 2017
DIP: August 21, 2017
Congrats! Glad to see a lot of movement today.

johipe

Jul 7, 2017
@johipe any update on your OINP Application ?
Hi @CANdreams congrats for your nomination!!!

I received an email a week ago from expressentry@ontario indicating that there was an issue with the system and that they didn't received my documents. (Which I already knew and I had submitted my documents already weeks ago!) But I submitted my documents again last week and they AOR the next day and the status changed to Assessment after that. Now since Friday my status changed to "Waiting for Information" But I haven't received any email from them asking for any additional documents. At this point I'm pretty confused and pissed for all this mess with the attachments since I submitted my application on July 13th and seems that they are doing a disaster with my application!

Congrats again for your nomination! I hope you get ITA tomorrow!

sandybridge

Aug 21, 2017
Any one has idea on what to do ?
Instead of applying under "human capital" category, I inadvertently applied under "skilled trades" category. My application is under review and now I realized my mistake. How can I correct it ? what steps should I take ? Please guide.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I am not the priMary applicant, my common law partner is.Although we have been living together we have no proof ie joint back acc, bond statements etc.Would I need to submit a marriage certificate for OINP? Meaning we need to get married first or can we submit without & after we receive a nomination we then get married.Thoughts please.(crs 405)
What about bills? Does that count?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
@siju22 we are almost same in all respects only that you are 6-7 days ahead of me which in turn implies that am waiting for atleast DIP. :p
Are you in any of the OINP WhatsApp group? If no let me know. we have group specifically meant for PNP candidates till PPR and its restricted group. As we have one for OINP too.

Reactions: Anjanirai

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Please guys I have a serious situation.

I got a new IELTS result which makes me eligible to add my spouse as accompanying.

So my question is, can i update my EE profile, and send a change of information form to OINP asking them to add my spouse?
Note: I'm in DIP.

UPDATE:

Just after posting the above question, Nomination knocked at my door. Anyway,I will still go ahead and send them the change of information form. Here is timeline:

Submitted- 12/7
Assessmemt- 21/7
ADR- 4/8
Response to ADR- 11/8
ACK of ADR- 11/8
DIP- 14/8
Nomination- 17/8

The response to my ADR wasn't perfect cos I had to source for funds from hubby with a gift deed. They also requested for recent paystub,but there were discrepancies in my paystubs as the designation on some of the paystubs was different from the jobs in my i stated in my employment history. I had to get a letter from our Bursary Department to explain this discrepancies. I almost lost hope after the ADR but God did it.

Join me and praise God.
GOD Bless you.

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi @CANdreams congrats for your nomination!!!

I received an email a week ago from expressentry@ontario indicating that there was an issue with the system and that they didn't received my documents. (Which I already knew and I had submitted my documents already weeks ago!) But I submitted my documents again last week and they AOR the next day and the status changed to Assessment after that. Now since Friday my status changed to "Waiting for Information" But I haven't received any email from them asking for any additional documents. At this point I'm pretty confused and pissed for all this mess with the attachments since I submitted my application on July 13th and seems that they are doing a disaster with my application!

Congrats again for your nomination! I hope you get ITA tomorrow!
Thanks for the wishes.
Don't worry, stay positive...I'm sure you will receive good news shortly.
They might have not updated status. If it doesn't change even after a week, send them a gentle reminder writing to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca enquiring Application status, it doesn't hurt anyways..

overall, OINP taught me how to be patient.. :)