Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Submitted my ADR docs day before yesterday.. no AOR so far.. status still shows Awaiting information
My time line is
NOC 2171
CRS 358
NOI recieved: 29th june
Submitted: 13th July
Assessment: 22nd july
ADR reqst: 14th August
ADR submitted: 21 August

My immigration lawyer says OINP guys not obliged to send AOR.. some do and some don't

Waiting seems never ending:(

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Submitted my ADR docs day before yesterday.. no AOR so far.. status still shows Awaiting information
My time line is
NOC 2171
CRS 358
NOI recieved: 29th june
Submitted: 13th July
Assessment: 22nd july
ADR reqst: 14th August
ADR submitted: 21 August

My immigration lawyer says OINP guys not obliged to send AOR.. some do and some don't

Waiting seems never ending:(
do call them and ask for the acknowledgement. Many of the folks in whatsapp group had to call them ro get acknowledgement.

Reactions: doneshbajaj82

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Today I was not able to check my application status and I had this message when I try to put my details.

**** Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please consult ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.****

is it normal or i need to worry?????????:confused:
I am able to log on into my account

I had emailed them regarding it, they replied back in around 6 hours that my credentials have been changed.
earlier my first name was : N/A now they have changed it to : Unknown
and the status changed from Assesment to DIP

My time line
Submitted:26th July
Assessment: 27th July
DIP: 22nd July

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, I have 2 questions on the EE profile:
1. Since I havent received the nomination certificate (I just got nominated last night), the answer to the Q "Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" remains No right? I try to edit to see what the options are and it doesn't allow me.

2. Representative: Currently, I put my husband on there because it did say "such as immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member" who cab get details on the case file. Do you guys put in your spouse or familly member at all if you don't have an immigratiom consultant or lawyer?

Please help, thanks!

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Please add me 9560877911 in WhatsApp group for OINP.
Waiting for "One-Key" account registration to start.
Thank you

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all, just a question. My husband pleaded guilty for jaywalking in 2012. Do you think this will come out on the PCC? I mean, I'm ready to declare it, I just wonder if it would affect the approval. I have papers to show proof that he's paid the fine already.

(I know, it's silly but may still be part of his PCC).

@BillHyatt what do you suggest? Have you heard any refusal because of these offenses?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all, just a question. My husband pleaded guilty for jaywalking in 2012. Do you think this will come out on the PCC? I mean, I'm ready to declare it, I just wonder if it would affect the approval. I have papers to show proof that he's paid the fine already.

(I know, it's silly but may still be part of his PCC).

@BillHyatt what do you suggest? Have you heard any refusal because of these offenses?
First of all it will be on your local police if they will issue PCC with or without that record.

If there is nothing then you can go ahead without bringing this issue forward otherwise you will have to write a Letter of Explanation stating apology and declaration of not repeating such offence in future.

Without a proper LOE there are cases of rejection but very rare.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No OINP is not issuing NOI after 25th July.
I have recreated my profile on July 4th with CRS under 400 and NOC 2174. I have no idea if they will release mine after they have reopened it. I don't have any idea even if they send one for me.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have recreated my profile on July 4th with CRS under 400 and NOC 2174. I have no idea if they will release mine after they have reopened it. I don't have any idea even if they send one for me.
You will probably need to recreate your profile once they will start sending NOI's.

Good luck

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

My status changed to Awaiting informaton today, but i have not received any email in last 24 hrs for documents required?

Could seniors guide me in above case.. I had submitted application on 27th July 2017?

How will i get info on additional details required.?Seeking your valuble advise...

Thanks
Just try to email and call them regarding the requirement if you haven't got it yet

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
First of all it will be on your local police if they will issue PCC with or without that record.

If there is nothing then you can go ahead without bringing this issue forward otherwise you will have to write a Letter of Explanation stating apology and declaration of not repeating such offence in future.

Without a proper LOE there are cases of rejection but very rare.

I hope this will help.
Thanks @BillHyatt! Much appreciated! I think we'll apologise and state that in the LOE upfront. Quite risky if in case that comes out on the PCC.