+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

nihar44

Oct 12, 2015
can anyone pls clear my below queries
1. Is the Ontatio PNP ICT category is still open and intakes the nominations? if not any idea when can we expect it to take the nominations again?
2. Previously under ICT category less than CRS 400 was acceptable. Is it still applicable and can we expect it to continue?
3. Which PNP is good for NOC 2283?
If there are any whats up group then pls post it. Thanks.

Reactions: juleswantpr

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
There was a draw today and congratulations to everyone who received an ITA!

I received nomination from ON yesterday and also accepted it yesterday so I would think I was in the pool of 600+. But when I saw that I had an email from CIC, it was actually a congratulations letter from ON for accepting the nomination. The row "Have you been invited to apply?" on my EE still says I have not received yet at this time.

Is this normal? Is this the "wait 24hours for the ITA?"

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017

I received nomination from ON yesterday and also accepted it yesterday so I would think I was in the pool of 600+. But when I saw that I had an email from CIC, it was actually a congratulations letter from ON for accepting the nomination. The row "Have you been invited to apply?" on my EE still says I have not received yet at this time.

Yeah, u might get the ITA within the next 24 hours.the probability is very high... Congrats in advance.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017

Congrats in advance. You will receive ITA mostly today. Is your CRS updated in EE profile ? If not already, may be later today.
for me, It took about an hour to update CRS after i accepted nomination.

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. I have been in DIP over the past few days. I was hoping if I could make it in today's ITA or else I have to wait for the next draw.
you're almost there... let's hope good news today, if not this time very good chances for next draw.
here no one can predict howmany days one to spend in each stage, as i see on average 30-40 days from the date of submission to Nomination if everything else is good.

Reactions: Anjanirai
Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I would like to ask how to authorize IQAS to share the ECA results with OINP? I'm planning to apply once they've reopened the HCP stream. Thanks in advance!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017

Heyy that might happen anytime soon. Its like a baby trying to come out to be born. So wait.:D

Reactions: babyfreeverse

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Guys

Is their a requirement by CiC to maintain your bank statement for 6 months with minimum settlement amount?

I am asking because my account is a salaried one and i have keep the amount for last two months only and by the time i apply after ita it will be 3 months only.