23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
For those under CRS 400 are only recommended to re-create Profile if OINP says in their website that they will be sending NOI to those under 400.

Otherwise it doesn't matter as they will only send NOI to those above 400.

I hope this will clear things.

Sir,

I still don't understand. Below is my case. Please review it and let me know what I need to do.

My sibling created a profile, details are mentioned below -

CRS - 388
NOC -2174
July 10, 2017 - EE created.
July 17, 2017 - Modified profile by selecting Ontario as Intended province to live in.

No NOI yet. I would appreciate if somebody could answer following questions of mine -

1. Did anyone with NOC 2174 receive NOI yet?
2. Are NOI's sent every 15 days like EE draw or is it everyday?
3. How many NOI's per occupation?
4. Is there a cap of NOI's per NOC occupation?

Thanks in advance.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I guess OINP has reached assessing applications submitted by July 11 under Human capital priorities stream.
Mine has been changed to Assessment today.
Best of luck to all of you !
Good Luck...kindly provide CRS and NOC please...

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Again,
I have a question about Police certificate.
Based on CIC site, police certificate should have been gotten after such an individual has left the country he used to live in before.
But they come and say that police certificate is valid for one year. I find that kind of confusing.
I left the USA back in 2001, never went back there and I have my FBI report which I received in 2010.
In your opinion, is it still valid ?
I appreciate your responses !

GoodDay_5565

Jul 21, 2017
I have recently got NOI from PNP in my EE profile. I haven't added my spouse because my point went below 400 when I add my spouse. Can I apply for PNP and once I receive my PNP nomination can I change my EE profile to spouse accompanying.

Is there any issues if I do so? Please guide.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Sir,

I still don't understand. Below is my case. Please review it and let me know what I need to do.

My sibling created a profile, details are mentioned below -

CRS - 388
NOC -2174
July 10, 2017 - EE created.
July 17, 2017 - Modified profile by selecting Ontario as Intended province to live in.

No NOI yet. I would appreciate if somebody could answer following questions of mine -

1. Did anyone with NOC 2174 receive NOI yet?
2. Are NOI's sent every 15 days like EE draw or is it everyday?
3. How many NOI's per occupation?
4. Is there a cap of NOI's per NOC occupation?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Sidhu,

OINP only sends NOI to above 400 candidates however they once sent to specific NOC's including 2174 with below 400 Scores for only one week. So, your chances to get NOI are very rare unless OINP decides to send NOI to below 400 again anytime in Future.

1. Yes, 2174 got NOI recently but with above 400 Score.
2. No, they are sent usually Every Mondays and Fridays or near to Draws.
3 & 4. Every NOC has its own quota with ICT having most. Once, it's full they stop sending NOI's to them. There is no limit to NOI's they send on each day.

I hope this will clear things.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all,

I have been asked questions by many, so I am putting FAQ's regarding Accompanying Spouse over here.

I will appreciate if you guys (especially experienced candidates) can answer the following questions:

1. Does Spouse need ECA or IELTS if not claiming points for them but they are accompanying?

2. What are the documents Spouse needs to include for CIC and OINP without claiming points?

3. If Spouse needs IELTS then what is the minimum Scores needed (CLB)?

4. Does Spouse receive same benefits as for Principal Applicants once awarded PR?

Other questions can be asked by someone else as well. Although I have knowledge of these questions, I still want to confirm from others. I don't want to misguide people in this forum.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Bill

CUG

Apr 12, 2017
NOC: 3113
submitted application for ontario : 19/6/2017
NOI : 12/04/2017

Hi friends,
I need your personal suggestions.
I received a letter from OINP stating Procedural Fairness yesterday night.

I have work experience of more than 4 years in india from Aug 2010 to April 2015.
While working in India, I travelled a fair bit to Australia to prepare and appear for International exams.
I have mentioned my work experience and study leaves in my application.
Now Ontario saying that according to FSWP criteria, you need to have atleast continuous one year ( 1550 hours or more ) and
they suggest me that due to all leaves you don't have continuous work experience.And asked the proof and reply of continuous work.

Can I explain to them that my job was continuous for 4 years , it was just a vacation period for me .And I haven't been terminated nor I resigned from my position under the same company.So ideally it should be count as continuous.
Called my employer and he is happy to write down all these on official letter head that he was working continuously and hasn't been terminated or resigned.

Moreover, my longest span of work was 11 months and 2 days in which already have worked 280 days ( which is higher than yearly working days a year) and I worked 2650 hours ( more than 1550 hours).So can I explain them that during these 12 months of time I already have surpassed my working days and hours.

Please advise me as I feel like it is my last chance to explain before they refuse my application.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi all,

I have been asked questions by many, so I am putting FAQ's regarding Accompanying Spouse over here.

I will appreciate if you guys (especially experienced candidates) can answer the following questions:

1. Does Spouse need ECA or IELTS if not claiming points for them but they are accompanying? (No, But altogether it will give 30 CRS points for Spouse ECA & IELTS)

2. What are the documents Spouse needs to include for CIC and OINP without claiming points? (CIC not sure but for OINP they ask for spouse IELTS result if you want to claim points for adaptability)

3. If Spouse needs IELTS then what is the minimum Scores needed (CLB)? (No min. score for OINP and CIC as you will get points out of 20 (CRS) according to CLB status of spouse)

4. Does Spouse receive same benefits as for Principal Applicants once awarded PR? (Off course, Once one get PR every one is as equal Canadian as others having PR)

Other questions can be asked by someone else as well. Although I have knowledge of these questions, I still want to confirm from others. I don't want to misguide people in this forum.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Bill
Please rectify me if any answer needs correction.

Reactions: BillHyatt

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello Again,
I have a question about Police certificate.
Based on CIC site, police certificate should have been gotten after such an individual has left the country he used to live in before.
But they come and say that police certificate is valid for one year. I find that kind of confusing.
I left the USA back in 2001, never went back there and I have my FBI report which I received in 2010.
In your opinion, is it still valid ?
I appreciate your responses !
Sorry to tell you. But u need to apply a new fbi clearance certificate because its only valid for 6 months. I did my finger prints taken yesterday and about to send it to US