+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I submitted OINP Application on July'13th, status remains 'submitted'. Anyone submitted on or after July'13th and status changed ?

one more question, yesterday i was reviewing the submitted application and found many of the submitted documents are missing. Especially under 'Work History' and few other docs. I'm cross checked documents multiple times before making payment, any clues why this is missing now ?

Anyone had this experience ? is this expected ?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I submitted OINP Application on July'13th, status remains 'submitted'. Anyone submitted on or after July'13th and status changed ?

one more question, yesterday i was reviewing the submitted application and found many of the submitted documents are missing. Especially under 'Work History' and few other docs. I'm cross checked documents multiple times before making payment, any clues why this is missing now ?

i submitted on July 19th and status is still submitted
you can print your application and save it as pdf and can figure out if anything is missing or not

Reactions: iamxty

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
i submitted on July 19th and status is still submitted
you can print your application and save it as pdf and can figure out if anything is missing or not
Thank you.

I just did that. It is obvious that i see in 'Application Summary' same as what i saw earlier. There are many documents missing.
I should have taken snapshot just before making payment or shortly after submitting application.

Anyone has clues what can be done now ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you.

I just did that. It is obvious that i see in 'Application Summary' same as what i saw earlier. There are many documents missing.
I should have taken snapshot just before making payment or shortly after submitting application.

Anyone has clues what can be done now ?
As per OINP update portal

July 17, 2017

Important Notice:

Technical Difficulties with OINP e-Filing Portal – Friday, July 14 to Sunday, July 16, 2017

Please be advised that the program experienced technical difficulties with the OINP e-Filing Portal from late Friday evening (July 14) to 8:00 pm on Sunday, July 16. The issue has now been resolved and you may access the OINP e-Filing Portal.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

As you have submitted on 13th July, it might have affected with the technical difficulties of the OINP portal. I suggest you email them in advance to tell them the situation you are facing or wait for the response from them to ask you the missing documents.

Reactions: CANdreams

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Hi Sidhu,

OINP only sends NOI to above 400 candidates however they once sent to specific NOC's including 2174 with below 400 Scores for only one week. So, your chances to get NOI are very rare unless OINP decides to send NOI to below 400 again anytime in Future.

1. Yes, 2174 got NOI recently but with above 400 Score.
2. No, they are sent usually Every Mondays and Fridays or near to Draws.
3 & 4. Every NOC has its own quota with ICT having most. Once, it's full they stop sending NOI's to them. There is no limit to NOI's they send on each day.

I hope this will clear things.
Hey bill,

I submitted on July 1. still at submitted stage. Can anything be done about it?
OINP is not even responding to mail I have sent.
is there anyone I can escalate to? I have spent time and money on this. least I deserve is an update. If they dont want to process they can refund my money and be done with it.

Can anything be done about this? Can we escalate to any other (higher) authority?

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I and my friend gave the exam on 8th July and the paper was very tough and horrible, I cant believe I got 6.5 in speaking whereas my previous scores were always above7.5. BC sucks...

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
When IELTS toils with one's emotion even after all the hardwork, one wouldn't want to lose any slightest opportunity. I was scared of OINP's qouta getting exhausted. Half a loaf is better than none. Fingers crossed, I wanna give IELTS one last try.
I know what you mean. The immigration process is stressful and sometimes we've to make some really tough decisions.

But fortunately we've forums like these where we can consult other people in similar situations and hopefully make decisions that are right for us and our families.

Good luck to you. Hope the process is easier for you and your loved ones.

Reactions: iamxty

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just want to add 3 things to Anwar comments :
1)I am exactly like you ,I submitted my application on the 13th and still in that stage since then...which is normal as they just started to asses " after 10th of July " submitters yesterday
2)Yes I noticed that some attachments in the documents section are missing
3)logically speaking you cannot submit the application without the attachments as they are mandatory ...and as this is not a problem in the "content" of the documents but its " own presence "in first the first place ...then it goes without saying that if such mandatory documents are missing it means surely a glitch in their system that we are not responsible for ....

So Just Sit and Relax till they contact you to rectify their own issues :)

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
does anyone know where I can find info re. 2017 OINP human cap. prio. "intake limit" info? i've been thru their website but no luck.

i'm interested in knowing how much they will intake in 2017 and what % they have taken already? thank you!!

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi People, I submitted my application to onatrio, and received an email for receipt of payment. Now what is the process ahead? is there any other kind of acknowledgement that Onatrio sends or now we just need to wait?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
thank you so much but i am afraid that i still didn't get what i was looking for. the above page mention collective NOIs and issuing a nomination doesn't mean that everyone will accept it.

i'm more interested in knowing how many ppl have accepted it and what is remaining? thanks a ton!
Afaik, there is no such data published on the OINP website. You can check the immitracker, however, this will also not give the correct data you are looking for.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

If you are anxious the quota will be filled up soon, then I suggest you submit your application sooner.

Reactions: mqamar1994

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi People, I submitted my application to onatrio, and received an email for receipt of payment. Now what is the process ahead? is there any other kind of acknowledgement that Onatrio sends or now we just need to wait?
That is already the AOR. If you want to know the status of your application, you will have to check your account regularly. Else, just sit back, relax and wait for your nomination. Good luck!

Reactions: mqamar1994