+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Depends on no. of applicants applying for Nomination after receiving NOI for under 400 Score. Next year Quota for ICT will be increased for all provinces. Maybe next month they will send final NOI to under 400 ICT candidates but nothing confirmed.

I am busy nowadays but hopefully, I will get back with new details of Quota this Friday.

I hope this will help. Good Luck!
@BillHyatt , waiting for your message on this..

Reactions: nsbhullar

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi folks,

I received my Nomination earlier today.
CRS updated to 1008
Primary NOC: 6235

See timeline below:

EE Created: 06.06.2017
NOI: 09.06.2017
OneKey Reg 13.06.2017
Profile Withdrawn by OINP 28.06.2017
New Profile Created 02.07.2017
AOR: 03.07.2017
Assessment: 06.07.2017
DIP: 18.07.2017
Nomination: 19.07.17

My advise, make sure you submit all requested documents in one go. It makes decision making smooth and reduces processing time.
Wish everyone else waiting for the good news all the best.

Open to answer any questions.
Congrats on your nomination. Why was your profile withdrawn at some point? Are medicals, PCC, PoF and other EE requirements included in thee OINP application? How do I begin please? I'm at 424 and strongly accepting the NOI. Thanks.

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Congrats on your nomination. Why was your profile withdrawn at some point? Are medicals, PCC, PoF and other EE requirements included in thee OINP application? How do I begin please? I'm at 424 and strongly accepting the NOI. Thanks.
Hi, @Ljay17

Can you please mention what was your NOC code, and how long will it take from submission to assessment stage approximately..

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi @Wandering Mind , Bill hyat

How are things progressing on your ends. You valuable advices are being missed.

Quick question to all in the group, I have heard that once you leave a country in my Case US the clearance certificate then issued is valid through out. That means no validity date, as I haven't visited the place again.please suggest...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
As per OINP update portal

July 17, 2017

Important Notice:

Technical Difficulties with OINP e-Filing Portal – Friday, July 14 to Sunday, July 16, 2017

Please be advised that the program experienced technical difficulties with the OINP e-Filing Portal from late Friday evening (July 14) to 8:00 pm on Sunday, July 16. The issue has now been resolved and you may access the OINP e-Filing Portal.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

As you have submitted on 13th July, it might have affected with the technical difficulties of the OINP portal. I suggest you email them in advance to tell them the situation you are facing or wait for the response from them to ask you the missing documents.
@anwar01 @MEB Thank you both. appreciate it. I think i should write to this address OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca ??

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi @Wandering Mind , Bill hyat

How are things progressing on your ends. You valuable advices are being missed.

Quick question to all in the group, I have heard that once you leave a country in my Case US the clearance certificate then issued is valid through out. That means no validity date, as I haven't visited the place again.please suggest...
Hello Colonial, I'm preparing my documents for the PR application. Hopefully I'll submit by the middle of August.

My understanding about the PCC is that it should've been issued after you leave a particular country and then don't go back.

For example, I lived in country A between 2013 and 2016. I left country A in February 2016 and started living in country B.

I applied for PCC for country A in October 2016 while I was living in B. I haven't been to country A again and my PCC will be valid till I visit country A again.

Hope this helps.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
@anwar01 @MEB Thank you both. appreciate it. I think i should write to this address OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca ??
Up to you of course ...but what is the expected result?
The worst case will be re sending or reattaching the documents ,the thing the OINP department will ask you for anyways once your application goes into the assessment or DIP state ,so i do not think any entity will give you a really positive feedback and action plan before the OINP Dep. ask you for the additional documents (that is in case it was a real problem and not just a cosmetic one,i.e the documents appear not be there but they actually received them)

Reactions: CANdreams

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey bill,

I submitted on July 1. still at submitted stage. Can anything be done about it?
OINP is not even responding to mail I have sent.
is there anyone I can escalate to? I have spent time and money on this. least I deserve is an update. If they dont want to process they can refund my money and be done with it.

Can anything be done about this? Can we escalate to any other (higher) authority?
Unless your case is in assessment nothing can be done to escalate it. What's your NOC as they may be the main reason for delay or else if your scores are less than 400.

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Hi all

Update
CRS: 358
NOC: 2171
Recieved NOI : 30th June
Submitted application: 13th July
Status changed from submitted to Assessment today after 9 days

Reactions: babyfreeverse

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi all

Update
CRS: 358
NOC: 2171
Recieved NOI : 30th June
Submitted application: 13th July
Status changed from submitted to Assessment today after 9 days
Good news bro ,Can you please highlight the status change was almost how many hours back ?

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am trying to complete my OINP application these days. I request senior members to please answer my two questions.
  1. There are many stamps in my passport in Arabic language. Do these have to be translated and notarised?

2. Secondly, supporting reference letter on plain paper from my ex- boss has to be notarised or not. My present boss has refused to give me a reference letter.
    I shall feel highly obliged, if I get early experienced reply as I am trying to complete my application on the earliest possible. Thanks.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Unless your case is in assessment nothing can be done to escalate it. What's your NOC as they may be the main reason for delay or else if your scores are less than 400.
I know many ppl with my NOC and scores less than 400 submitted way after me into assessment stage.

Have seen this happen recently that most applications from that period are processed but few are stuch at submitted stage?

Last edited:

Ljay17

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks a lot.

My profile was withdrawn by OINP cos I couldn't not submit a complete application within the stipulated 14 day time frame. I created a new file with the same OneKey access and wrote LOE stating the reason.

Only PCC and Medicals are mtn required for OINP. Please download the OINP application guide, all the details you need are there.

Best of luck.