24-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

Can anyone please share some knowledge about Ontario Nomination Certificate?
I want to know if it contain names and Passport numbers of dependent family members. Please advise.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
My HR want name & address to whom she will address job reference letter, please share IRCC address and Ontario address to mentioned on letter..

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
My HR want name & address to whom she will address job reference letter, please share IRCC address and Ontario address to mentioned on letter..

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

----
Case Processing Centre
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Dear Sir/Madam, or
To Whom It May Concern:

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,

Can i Select IELTS Score as No in ONIP application and proceed?..I am really worried ..i have nearly all documentation..

Please give your views on this case
As far as i remember Spouse IELTS TRF is a mandatory document that you will need to submit, not a optional one. That means without this document, application remains incomplete or it won't allow you to submit. I haven't tried though. May be you can try and see.
I request to every one please do not answer any question if you are not sure about it, rather leave it for others to reply. Wrong/unsure answers can mislead the seeker and ruin his/her application.

For OINP submission you can add your spouse IELTS details no matter what the score is. It will show in red that your profile is not eligible but that is system glitch, you just enter the result and save your application.

For OINP spouse IELTS is optional and it will give you points (out of 5) for adaptability in FSW criteria of 67 points.

Even for EE profile spouse IELTS is not mandatory, its optional if you want to claim CRS points (out of 20).

Hope it helps.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

----
Case Processing Centre
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Dear Sir/Madam, or
To Whom It May Concern:
Thanks buddy.....

Reactions: iamxty

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have been working in the same company since the past 10 years...and I don't have a payslip for my first month as they didn't have any system in place 10 years back at my company...the mode of payment was cash in hand.....Is producing the first payslip mandatory??? Please help!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have been working in the same company since the past 10 years...and I don't have a payslip for my first month as they didn't have any system in place 10 years back at my company...the mode of payment was cash in hand.....Is producing the first payslip mandatory??? Please help!
Same thing happened with me, I could not get the first month salary slip. I took latest 3 month salary slips and attached with application. Additionally this is not a mandatory requirement but just a recommendation in the OINP guide. Please see the paragraph below from OINP guide.

7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)
Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application. Proof may include copies of:
 Pay stubs, pay cheques or pay statements,
 Bank statements showing salary deposits,
 Income tax documents, or
 Letter(s) from employer(s) explaining why this proof is not readily available.
Note: It is recommended that you provide proof for the first and last month for each work experience.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi,

Can i Select IELTS Score as No in ONIP application and proceed?..I am really worried ..i have nearly all documentation..

Please give your views on this case
Hi,
I am getting worried too on the above question. Do the dependent also need to score a 6 in all criteria to be accepted in ONIP.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Hi,
I am getting worried too on the above question. Do the dependent also need to score a 6 in all criteria to be accepted in ONIP.
Where it is mentioned that IELTS of spouse is mandatory??