FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
I remember Dependent also must have minimum 6 in LRWS, that is minimum criteria for Language. Not sure how it accepted in Express profile though.
where it is mentioned?

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
Same thing happened with me, I could not get the first month salary slip. I took latest 3 month salary slips and attached with application. Additionally this is not a mandatory requirement but just a recommendation in the OINP guide. Please see the paragraph below from OINP guide.

7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)
Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application. Proof may include copies of:
 Pay stubs, pay cheques or pay statements,
 Bank statements showing salary deposits,
 Income tax documents, or
 Letter(s) from employer(s) explaining why this proof is not readily available.
Note: It is recommended that you provide proof for the first and last month for each work experience.
Thanks a lot buddy! So did they accept your documents?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Same thing happened with me, I could not get the first month salary slip. I took latest 3 month salary slips and attached with application. Additionally this is not a mandatory requirement but just a recommendation in the OINP guide. Please see the paragraph below from OINP guide.

7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)
Proof of compensation from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application. Proof may include copies of:
 Pay stubs, pay cheques or pay statements,
 Bank statements showing salary deposits,
 Income tax documents, or
 Letter(s) from employer(s) explaining why this proof is not readily available.
Note: It is recommended that you provide proof for the first and last month for each work experience.
Mate I have the following docs for 3 companies for which my spouse has worked:
Company A worked for 3 years - 4 Salary slips, ITR for 2 years
Company B worked for 2 years - 16 salary slips
Company C worked for 1 year - 10 salary slips
Salary slips mentioned above are not for first and last month. Salary account bank statements are not available as those accounts are closed as they are too old now and not used. Letter from employers we don't have.

Is this much fine or we need to do more? Senior appreciate your reply also. @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind

Last edited:

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
From your account click Report a technical issue and they will rectify it in 2-3 days however you maynot get any email from them confirming that.

I hope this will help.
Hi Bill its already 4 days and my score has not been updated yet :(

Suppose my score doesnot change before the next draw will I have to decline the ITA I receive?

Reactions: anwar01

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Bill its already 4 days and my score has not been updated yet :(

Suppose my score doesnot change before the next draw will I have to decline the ITA I receive?
What is wrong with your score? Sorry, I think I missed your post about this issue.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Mate I have the following docs for 3 companies for which my spouse has worked:
Company A worked for 3 years - 4 Salary slips, ITR for 2 years
Company B worked for 2 years - 16 salary slips
Company C worked for 1 year - 10 salary slips
Salary slips mentioned above are not for first and last month. Salary account bank statements are not available as those accounts are closed as they are too old now and not used. Letter from employers we don't have.

Is this much fine or we need to do more? Senior appreciate your reply also. @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind
I'm assuming that your wife is the primary applicant.

In the absence of payslips and bank statements, you can show the income tax documents for that period to prove that your wife had paid employment.

In the absence of reference letters, please include every piece of document she has that proves she was employed with that company - work contract, offer letter, promotion letter, increment letter, appraisal letter etc.

Is it possible to get a former colleague or manager to write a reference for your wife? You can then notarise this document. It's not ideal but it's still better than having no reference letter at all.

Best of luck.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I'm assuming that your wife is the primary applicant.

In the absence of payslips and bank statements, you can show the income tax documents for that period to prove that your wife had paid employment.

In the absence of reference letters, please include every piece of document she has that proves she was employed with that company - work contract, offer letter, promotion letter, increment letter, appraisal letter etc.

Is it possible to get a former colleague or manager to write a reference for your wife? You can then notarise this document. It's not ideal but it's still better than having no reference letter at all.

Best of luck.
Heyy mate thanks for the quick response on this! Yes she is the primary applicant. We already have all 3 Employment reference letters mentioning all the details including her CTC, all 3 offer letters, one increment letter form one of the employers . I hope this is a lot of info form them. Kindly let me know if anything else is required.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
My application is under process.
Sorry to keep asking you about statistical info.
But do you have numbers for ICT people with their exact CRS's... that got their status changed to assessment ,DIP or being nominated and submitted their profile in June onward ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Sorry to keep asking you about statistical info.
But do you have numbers for ICT people with their exact CRS's... that got their status changed to assessment ,DIP or being nominated and submitted their profile in June onward ?
Yes I do. Its in my office computer, I will update u tomorrow morning.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Heyy mate thanks for the quick response on this! Yes she is the primary applicant. We already have all 3 Employment reference letters mentioning all the details including her CTC, all 3 offer letters, one increment letter form one of the employers . I hope this is a lot of info form them. Kindly let me know if anything else is required.
Seems like you're all set! Best of luck!

Reactions: Anjanirai