+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Relax. Take a deep breath mate :D

You have already applied and stated that spouse will not be coming with you. I dont think you can do such a major change all of a sudden. Its not like your not married and are getting married after getting OINP so you can add her later. You are already married. I'd say you should stick with your application and apply spousal sponsorship for your wife after you reach canada. Its taking 12 months these days.

Better consult a lawyer. Im not sure how this can be changed.

@BillHyatt can answer this better :)

Best of luck
Let's consider this scenario:

1) I have a nomination from Ontario which I have NOT accepted.

2) I take another IELTS and get a score that cam get my spouse and I direct ITA.

What should I do in this case?

In this case,can I update me EE Profile with d new IELTS result,add spouse as accompanying and still use my nomination?

OR

Must i decline nomination, create another profile and wait for ITA?

Gurus in the house ur contributions are needed.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
anyone got the IELTS result today ? of the test on 8/July

why in the world they keep giving 6 or 6.5 in writing, i am again stuck with 6.5 in writing, which i thought was my best exam that day.
this again lands me on crs 382 which would easily have been 427 if i had got 7 in writing

can someone shed the light on this ?

Thankfully to the ICT week, i am able to submit my application to e Portal but still i have many friends who are preparing for IELTS and ask me for tips, so i want to give them the best possible information.
Omg tell me about it! I had 6.5 in writing and just brought down eeeeeverything! I had 8.5 in listening , 9 in reading, 8 in speaking and 6.5 in writing. I know writing isnt my strength but they were harsh on my writing! If they had given me a 7 there... Probably I am beyond 400. :( but we have to deal with the cards given to us. Good luck mate!

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Omg tell me about it! I had 6.5 in writing and just brought down eeeeeverything! I had 8.5 in listening , 9 in reading, 8 in speaking and 6.5 in writing. I know writing isnt my strength but they were harsh on my writing! If they had given me a 7 there... Probably I am beyond 400. :( but we have to deal with the cards given to us. Good luck mate!
luckily to the ICT week, i am able to submit my e portal application on 19th (still in submitted state though but i think within a month or two i can get NOI)

you didnot opt for re marking though ?

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think BC is doing this on purpose.

My first IELTS:
LRWS: 7 8 7 7

My second IELTS:
LRWS: 8 8.5 6.5 7.5

Tell me how and why on earth i should drop in Writing from 7 to 6.5. All my scores improved in the second attempt except for writing where i lost 0.5.

Anyway i want go for a remark but i am worried about the implication it will have on my OINP application cos i used it for the application. I've heard so many success stories of remark in writing.

If by upper week I didn't hear from OINP, I will fill the "Change of personal information form" and write them to use my first IELTS. I will then apply for a remark of the second result.

I suggest u go for a remark. It will definitely get bumped up to 7 or 7.5. A friend of mine had hers bumped up from 6.5 to 8.
Agree with you, there are specific centers where this probably is happening, I have same case as yours in terms of results.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
luckily to the ICT week, i am able to submit my e portal application on 19th (still in submitted state though but i think within a month or two i can get NOI)

you didnot opt for re marking though ?
No, never occured to me really, until I saa this forum and saw a number who had retaken the test. Hope you get NOI soon!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Let's consider this scenario:

1) I have a nomination from Ontario which I have NOT accepted.

2) I take another IELTS and get a score that cam get my spouse and I direct ITA.

What should I do in this case?

In this case,can I update me EE Profile with d new IELTS result,add spouse as accompanying and still use my nomination?

OR

Must i decline nomination, create another profile and wait for ITA?

Gurus in the house ur contributions are needed.
First let the IELTS score come. Im Sorry but You made a bad and hasty decision.

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello,
I am new to the express entry system. I created my profile on July 17th and my score is 407. On July 18th I received provincial/territorial interest letter. I read through and found out that now i have create a profile under OINP and upload the documents within 21 days. I am not sure if this what I am expected to do? any information would be appreciated. Thanks

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello,
I am new to the express entry system. I created my profile on July 17th and my score is 407. On July 18th I received provincial/territorial interest letter. I read through and found out that now i have create a profile under OINP and upload the documents within 21 days. I am not sure if this what I am expected to do? any information would be appreciated. Thanks
What is your stream? HCP or employer job offer?

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
What is your stream? HCP or employer job offer?
NOC 1121 & 0112. I am not sure if it is under HCP or employer job offer as I have both. In my EE profile it show that minimum criteria is met under FSW. Currently I have 9 months of Canadian experience under NOC 0112.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
NOC 1121 & 0112. I am not sure if it is under HCP or employer job offer as I have both. In my EE profile it show that minimum criteria is met under FSW. Currently I have 9 months of Canadian experience under NOC 0112.
It may be HCP. For HCP, your NOI is valid for 6 months. After creating your ONe-key account, you have 14 days to submit your application. Where did you see the 21 days?