Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

Can I just attach a portfolio with my all account balance and bank stamp instead of last 6 months balance report?

I am already in Canada and working.
It is difficult to get last 6-month balance here.

Please advise

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
My lovely family, I received the NOI this evening but reading through the message I was asked to contact Ontario if I want to be considered for nomination. Please how do I contact them?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My lovely family, I received the NOI this evening but reading through the message I was asked to contact Ontario if I want to be considered for nomination. Please how do I contact them?
By contacting they mean applying online for HCP Stream, submitting documents and paying $1,500. Then after reviewing if they Approve your application then you will be sent Nomination. Once accepted you will get 600 points.

For details read the guidance

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Reactions: Nc31

ok3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
What's your NOC? Mine is 2171. I submitted my application on May 17th and it went to DIP on 25th of May. I have never been asked to provide additional document. I emailed them two days ago and they replied me after 12 hours by sending this per-written message:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

Applications to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) are processed in the order in which they are received. However, some applications may take longer to process than others depending on individual circumstances. You will be contacted if there are any further questions.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

If someone is from NOC 2171 and has been waiting for nomination since Mid May, please send me a Private message, so we can check on each other without spamming this precious thread.

Thank you in advance
Hi, what address did you send your email to please?

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
By contacting they mean applying online for HCP Stream, submitting documents and paying $1,500. Then after reviewing if they Approve your application then you will be sent Nomination. Once accepted you will get 600 points.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
Thanks Bill, God bless you... i think it is advisable to gather the documents first before creating the OINP e Filling portal

Nc31

May 10, 2017

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thats good. I received mine yesterday and started to prepare the application. they asked to upload a proof of the letter of NOI received. I only got it through CIC (not PDF/word form) so Am I supposed to upload only a screen shot ?

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Thats good. I received mine yesterday and started to prepare the application. they asked to upload a proof of the letter of NOI received. I only got it through CIC (not PDF/word form) so Am I supposed to upload only a screen shot ?
I did print page option by using upper right tab on the CIC website page.
Make sure to include your name and date.
After printing I scanned n merge them to form pdf.
There are many options.. Choose whichever is easy for u.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
You can press the print button and then save your profile as PDF.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did print page option by using upper right tab on the CIC website page.
Make sure to include your name and date.
After printing I scanned n merge them to form pdf.
There are many options.. Choose whichever is easy for u.
Thank you :)

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can press the print button and then save your profile as PDF.
Thank you .. I have a couple of questions if I may ask:
1- To prove my relationship to my brother in Ontario, is it enough to translate my birth certificate and his?
2- I live with my parents in Kuwait. but they are not coming with me as they are on the sponsorship of my brother. They are not considered dependent on me, right ?

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
Can anyone share the timelines the complete process takes as i have applied for the PR on 8th Feb-17 after paying the complete fees and the expected time shown to process my application was 50 Days. But already 130+ days have passed and the application is still under process. Last update was UCI no. was updated in my profile around 20 days back. BG check - NA, Rewiew of additional Documents - "The additional documents you provided are being rewiewed". Please guide on the timelines in case anyone has received the PR.

Regards,
Varun Singhal