+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question .. IF someone submitted all the docs required and everything, what are the possibilities that he or she gets rejected and not getting the 600 points? - does it depend on the NOC code or what exactly ?
You can only be rejected for not providing the required documents otherwise you will get your nomination but it can be delayed due to some reasons including NOC (due to priority).

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
No, nothing... just DIP. How are things going for 1111? Do you think they filled all the quota?
The quota doesn't impact those who have already applied but do slow down the process. They still have some Nominations for 1111. But process is slowed down for those who applied in Mid-May for some unknown reasons. Try to contact them and ask for either Nomination or Additional information Request.

My estimate is that you shall receive Nomination by June 30.

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
The quota doesn't impact those who have already applied but do slow down the process. They still have some Nominations for 1111. But process is slowed down for those who applied in Mid-May for some unknown reasons. Try to contact them and ask for either Nomination or Additional information Request.

My estimate is that you shall receive Nomination by June 30.
Thank you Bill. I think i would better wait untill June 30, as i wrote to them some days ago, inquiring on my application, but they replyed "they processed applications based in the order in which they were recieved, in case of more information needed, i would be contacted."

Last edited:

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I am asking a question just for curiosity, after being in DIP with no additional information required ( except ECA), can an applicat be in " awaiting information"?

Thank u in advance :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I am asking a question just for curiosity, after being in DIP with no additional information required ( except ECA), can an applicat be in " awaiting information"?

Thank u in advance :)
Yes it can be the case. My friend was in DIP since May 26 and after writing a request to process application he got the same reply that you received followed by a Procedural Fairness Letter asking to send screenshot of declined ITA. He declined and sent them within hour on June 20. His account is still showing status of Awaiting information.

OINP only asks for Declining ITA if they have approved application but still he hasn't received any Nomination nor Acknowledgment of Receipt. However, as per my guidance he wrote an email to OINP to confirm if they have received his email and documents. He got a reply within 12 Hours that yes they have received an email and documents and forwarded it to his immigration officer for further review.

Now Immigration Officer will review documents and then issue AOR which will be probably followed by a Nomination.

This seems to be a worst type of torture that your Nomination is few minutes away but you still have to wait for months.

I hope you all get your Nominations very soon.

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Yes it can be the case. My friend was in DIP since May 26 and after writing a request to process application he got the same reply that you received followed by a Procedural Fairness Letter asking to send screenshot of declined ITA. He declined and sent them within hour on June 20. His account is still showing status of Awaiting information.

OINP only asks for Declining ITA if they have approved application but still he hasn't received any Nomination nor Acknowledgment of Receipt. However, as per my guidance he wrote an email to OINP to confirm if they have received his email and documents. He got a reply within 12 Hours that yes they have received an email and documents and forwarded it to his immigration officer for further review.

Now Immigration Officer will review documents and then issue AOR which will be probably followed by a Nomination.

This seems to be a worst type of torture that your Nomination is few minutes away but you still have to wait for months.

I hope you all get your Nominations very soon.
Thank you Bill. This picture is only the one thing I can say to all OINP analysts :)

Last edited:

Billycanada

Jun 25, 2017
Good AFternoon,
MY CRS score is 406 and after submitting my EE profile i received Notification of interest from ontario PNP program. But i realised the information i provide while creating my EE profile wasn't correct. Basically i submitted my EE profile without getting my ECA report. Though i have already applied for ECA through WES. Now i have already withdrawn my EE profile as i don't want CIC canada to consider it as misrepresentation and get banned for 5 years. My question is my PT notification of interest is still valid? or i have to wait for a new NOI after creating and submitting my new EE profile. Please help i am confused.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Good AFternoon,
MY CRS score is 406 and after submitting my EE profile i received Notification of interest from ontario PNP program. But i realised the information i provide while creating my EE profile wasn't correct. Basically i submitted my EE profile without getting my ECA report. Though i have already applied for ECA through WES. Now i have already withdrawn my EE profile as i don't want CIC canada to consider it as misrepresentation and get banned for 5 years. My question is my PT notification of interest is still valid? or i have to wait for a new NOI after creating and submitting my new EE profile. Please help i am confused.
You did the right thing by withdrawing your application, don't want to ask how you were able to create EE profile without ECA. ON would send you another NOI when you create a new profile. Best of luck with your ECA

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
Happy weekend to everybody, I am in the midst of gathering my documents and while reading the application guide I read that we need to provide my work experience in the past ten years. I was studying and working part time at that moment and I didn't gain any points for it. Please I will happy if someone can shed light on this matter and regarding the proof of funds is it advisable to submit bank statement or bank letter?

Billycanada

Jun 25, 2017
Good AFternoon,
You did the right thing by withdrawing your application, don't want to ask how you were able to create EE profile without ECA. ON would send you another NOI when you create a new profile. Best of luck with your ECA
thanks for reply. So when i will resubmit my profile to EE pool after getting my ECA. Should i answer yes or no when they will ask have you ever applied for EE before. I have a UCI number issued against my previously submitted EE profile.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
thanks for reply. So when i will resubmit my profile to EE pool after getting my ECA. Should i answer yes or no when they will ask have you ever applied for EE before. I have a UCI number issued against my previously submitted EE profile.
You want to avoid misrepresentation, pls answer yes

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
Happy weekend to everybody, I am in the midst of gathering my documents and while reading the application guide I read that we need to provide my work experience in the past ten years. I was studying and working part time at that moment and I didn't gain any points for it. Please I will happy if someone can shed light on this matter and regarding the proof of funds is it advisable to submit bank statement or bank letter?