+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sala70vic

Jun 17, 2017
Hi Bill,

I've created a new EE profile on 22nd-June 'for the 2nd time' with new eeference from'come to canada eligibility tool', my CRS is 411 ( IELTS CLB 9, BSc of engineering, NOC 2147, experience 12 years, sufficient fund, 35 years old) My wife IELTS CLB 7, BSc of commerce, Canadian brother)

I can see that I'm matching Human Capital Priority Stream requirements

I'm wondering if there any hidden criteria for NOI candidates' selection, what do you think?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,

I've created a new EE profile on 22nd-June 'for the 2nd time' with new eeference from'come to canada eligibility tool', my CRS is 411 ( IELTS CLB 9, BSc of engineering, NOC 2147, experience 12 years, sufficient fund, 35 years old) My wife IELTS CLB 7, BSc of commerce, Canadian brother)

I can see that I'm matching Human Capital Priority Stream requirements

I'm wondering if there any hidden criteria for NOI candidates' selection, what do you think?
Yes they usually look at following factors:

1. EE Profile creation date
2. NOC they are looking for.
3. CRS Scores
4. Qualification
5. Experience
6. Language
7. Age

Taking these factors into account if they feel they need you then they will send you NOI.

In your case you are expected to get NOI this Friday.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hey Guys,
Just got nominated after 2 ADR
Timeline
Submitted- 7thJune
Assessment - 8th June
DIP- 13th June
Awaiting info- 17th June
DIP again------- 22nd June
Nominated -22nd June
NOC- 9232
Two ADR in between the 13th and 22nd June, the latest ADR-- 21st June and responded to immediately, got an acknowledgement today and got nominated moment later. Just so you know, I have accepted immediately and score updated to 1008.
So happy now, awaiting ITA.
Thanks all for your help and support.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Average time is few minutes or instantly. However, in some cases it takes 1-2 Days.
Thanks Bill. Status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Assessment' today, after 2 days. Looks like they are moving pretty fast. BTW, if you don't mind, are you an immigration agent or associated with cic/ircc? You seem to know a lot of helpful information that others don't and we appreciate that.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill. Status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Assessment' today, after 2 days. Looks like they are moving pretty fast. BTW, if you don't mind, are you an immigration agent or associated with cic/ircc? You seem to know a lot of helpful information that others don't and we appreciate that.
No I am not an agent or associated with CIC or OINP. It's just that I keep getting updates from recent candidates and other individuals.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey Guys,
Just got nominated after 2 ADR
Timeline
Submitted- 7thJune
Assessment - 8th June
DIP- 13th June
Awaiting info- 17th June
DIP again------- 22nd June
Nominated -22nd June
NOC- 9232
Two ADR in between the 13th and 22nd June, the latest ADR-- 21st June and responded to immediately, got an acknowledgement today and got nominated moment later. Just so you know, I have accepted immediately and score updated to 1008.
So happy now, awaiting ITA.
Thanks all for your help and support.
Wow

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Expecting Nominations to be sent today starting from 3 hours from Now. Keep us updated and hopefully today is your day.

Best wishes for all of you.

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
Hello house, please i just need your help. Can somebody help me with the list of documents that i will need for my application. I am hoping that i will get my NOI today so i want to start preparing myself... Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobilo

viviendmy

Mar 6, 2017
Gosh, it seems the candidates who submit in June get their nomination much faster.
I submitted mid-May, and still stuck in DIP status, feeling desperate...

Reactions: bamdad