+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
Hello All,

I finally got nomination approval after 16 month!!! I have already submitted my PR application cause received ITA with my core score. Now OINP wants me to withdraw my nomination application as apparently they can not add my 600 point and also I suppose I can not create a second profile in parallel and there is no need actually to do so.

Just wanted to tell you how cruel they are! Any other options that I could consider before withdrawal? no way for refund I guess.

Let me know if you have any comments/ideas

Regards

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Hi Chente, did u get nomination ?

chente said:
Ok! Actually from one of the jobs didn't want to issue me the documents is fixed, because according to the local labour law, employers only have to keep the record of their employees for 3 years. This job was 5 years ago and finally i get this written by email, also, i will attach the law where specify that.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a question on minimum funds required for OINP

Hi all,

I want to ask two questions:
1. Which exchange rate do we need to consider for conversion? There are different rates. One is the inter bank rate. The other is the market exchange rate which is higher, and there is also an exchange rate found on google.

2. In my case for example minimum amount of of funds I need for OINP is CAD 18825. It converts to lets say Rs. 1500000 in my country. So do I have to maintain a balance well above Rs.1500000 like 1600000 or 1700000 or it could be even slightly more like 1501000 for approval?

Thank you,

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
I have a question here. I got nomination on 27th April and accepted the nomination for 600 points. Today I got ITA from CIC, but the OINP still shows 'decision in progress'. So I did not receive any hard copy of nomination letter from Ontario. I am wondering if we need to upload the nomination letter to CIC?

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
aaron_1117 said:
I have a question here. I got nomination on 27th April and accepted the nomination for 600 points. Today I got ITA from CIC, but the OINP still shows 'decision in progress'. So I did not receive any hard copy of nomination letter from Ontario. I am wondering if we need to upload the nomination letter to CIC?
What is your core score? Check if you have the ITA with the 600+ score, if not you don't need to claim your nomination, if yes when uploading the final files you will be asked whether you have nomination or not and if you have claimed to be, yes you have to upload the scan of the nomination letter. It all depends on with what score you are invited.

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
GodLuck said:
What is your core score? Check if you have the ITA with the 600+ score, if not you don't need to claim your nomination, if yes when uploading the final files you will be asked whether you have nomination or not and if you have claimed to be, yes you have to upload the scan of the nomination letter. It all depends on with what score you are invited.
Yes. I have got 600 points from Ontario. Today, I received the ITA. So I guess I need to call OINP to check when are they going to send the nomination certificate.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aaron_1117 said:
Yes. I have got 600 points from Ontario. Today, I received the ITA. So I guess I need to call OINP to check when are they going to send the nomination certificate.
You can e-mail them and get the tracking number. Depending on where you live, you might get it within 2 weeks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zaksam777 said:
Hi all,

I want to ask two questions:
1. Which exchange rate do we need to consider for conversion? There are different rates. One is the inter bank rate. The other is the market exchange rate which is higher, and there is also an exchange rate found on google.]

For the purposes of your nomination application, you can IMO, provide xe.com exchange rates.[/color

2. In my case for example minimum amount of of funds I need for OINP is CAD 18825. It converts to lets say Rs. 1500000 in my country. So do I have to maintain a balance well above Rs.1500000 like 1600000 or 1700000 or it could be even slightly more like 1501000 for approval?

The thing is, it should be equivalent to CAD 18825. That is all they want. So, if on the day you submit your application you have Rs 1501000 and it is equivalent to 18825 CAD, you should be good to go. However, I would recommend that you have "more than actually required funds" so that even if the exchange rate goes up a little, you'll still have sufficient funds.

This is only my opinion.

Thank you,

Do NOT change the subject of the thread at any time. Just ask your question.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,

I need one urgent advice of yours,

Is it enough to have my manager's signature in reference letter for OINP, or there has to be a company stamp on it ?

Thank you !

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
Need advice
I had recvd NOI from OINP n I submitted all papers on 14th March...current status says DIP...

While checking my EE status today noticed that m CRS was showing 411 instead of 410 (what it actually should be)
After thoroughly checking my EE profile found that the spouse education points are wrong (1 pt more than what it should be) - Spouse masters was not recognised by wes but the option while filling in EE has been wrongly filed as 'two year prg' instead of 'none' ... Because of which score is showing 411..

At this stage , I am totally confused about what to do:
- to correct the score right away
- to wait for nomination and then correct the score

Whom n where to inform cic/ OINP
Totally confused
Please help

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Chaser61 said:
My application status in the oinp e-filling portal is showing "Assessment" now. So what happens next?!
Wait for "Decision in Progress" status :)