+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mruns

May 6, 2017
Mumbai
Hi,

Very comprehensive and detailed work. Kudos to you.

I have a query to you, if you can assist me in this. My CRS score is 403 and I have created my profile last month. I fit into the the requirements of Ontario's Human Capital Stream and yet I haven't received an invite. Do I stand a chance to get an invite from Ontario Provincial Nominee Program?

Regards,
Mruns

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Thanks :) Just being realistically positive and not too over optimistic :)

I would like to hold off my NOI and see my IELTS results but I am expected to make the payment for NOI in the next 14 days :/
What should i do ? My IELTS score is expected in a week, could be even before the the new CRS cut off. So, I will have an idea where I stand..

Please suggest. Thanks

maplewinn said:
Why would you reject NOI over a score you haven't yet received? Or do you have the score for IELTS yet? NOI is valid for 6months so you may decide to hold off for your IELTS score. All the best with the score and all :) Love your positive mindset toward the score!

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Hi Onayimi, we are expected to make the payment in 14 days :( so technically we cannot "not take any action" before the six months.

If you are VERY SURE of making through the CRS cut off in the upcoming draws and receiving an ITA then you can let the NOI go.

Thoughtfully analyze the risk.

Onayimi said:
I just received a letter from interest from Ontario today too and I was wondering how long I have to hold off before deciding whether or not to accept it.

Do you mean I can afford not to take any action for 6 months?

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Your profile should be in the pool before the draw takes place. You should be getting your NOI by the next draw. Make sure your Job Bank Account is active.

gill367 said:
whts ur crs..

I havenot got it yet .. my crs is 419

I recreated my profile today.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
mkcan said:
Your profile should be in the pool before the draw takes place. You should be getting your NOI by the next draw. Make sure your Job Bank Account is active.

now the oinp draw will be next week only right

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
I am sitting at 413 and I created my profile on 23rd April 2017. Do I need to recreate the profile for OINP or this one is fine...Please help

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
mkcan said:
Hi Onayimi, we are expected to make the payment in 14 days :( so technically we cannot "not take any action" before the six months.

If you are VERY SURE of making through the CRS cut off in the upcoming draws and receiving an ITA then you can let the NOI go.

Thoughtfully analyze the risk.

Hello,

Please where did you find this information on paying within 14 days? I had thought you receive a Notification of Interest and it's valid for 6 months. You create a one key profile to submit the required docs if you decide to accept the notification. And your onekey profile is valid for 14 days to complete the application, of which you pay 1500 on submitting the application.

The above is my understanding and what I did. Has this changed or perhaps I don't understand you clearly. Perhaps the older / more experienced people on the forum can comment for our clarity.

Thank you.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Afamdi said:
Hi, I am new here and still learnin to post. please has anyone discovered how to login to onekey account? Been trying to check my status but after the robot check, it tells me to do another robot check. Any guide or link to access my oinp status? Thanks
Hello,

I kept asking on this when i experienced same but no one responded. Eventually though, I was able to login after the robot check (one check) which says 0 minutes wait time or something and you chill a few seconds and you are taken to the page. So you may keep trying and if it persists, call or email technical support.

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Has anyone who applied for OINP after 5th march in hcp stream received nomination already?

What i noticed that no one has posyed abput receiving nomination after april 28. Is it true?

I am waiting at DIP stage since April 12.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

Those of you who have received NOI from Ontario in the last few days, could you please share your NOC on this thread?

It would help the rest of us to get an idea about which occupations are getting NOIs from Ontario in general.

Thanks in advance.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
This is exactly what i mean. 14 days to make the 1500 payment!

maplewinn said:
Hello,

Please where did you find this information on paying within 14 days? I had thought you receive a Notification of Interest and it's valid for 6 months. You create a one key profile to submit the required docs if you decide to accept the notification. And your onekey profile is valid for 14 days to complete the application, of which you pay 1500 on submitting the application.

The above is my understanding and what I did. Has this changed or perhaps I don't understand you clearly. Perhaps the older / more experienced people on the forum can comment for our clarity.

Thank you.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
surya12 said:
Has anyone who applied for OINP after 5th march in hcp stream received nomination already?

What i noticed that no one has posyed abput receiving nomination after april 28. Is it true?

I am waiting at DIP stage since April 12.
surya 12 , when did you submit your application? I submitted mine yesterday , how many days will it take to get to DIP stage?

Afamdi

Mar 16, 2017
maplewinn said:
Hello,

I kept asking on this when i experienced same but no one responded. Eventually though, I was able to login after the robot check (one check) which says 0 minutes wait time or something and you chill a few seconds and you are taken to the page. So you may keep trying and if it persists, call or email technical support.
Thank you so much. I will keep trying. Cheers!

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends please tell me about ontario pnp, i read that it is open throughout the year. Is there any specific numbers to whom they will issue NOI ? Like if i apply in september or october wt are my chances ? And also tell if noi is issue and everything went well then they will issue Pnp or they might say later that their target is achieved and we cannot issue more pnps ?

Please clarify my doubts folks ?
I studied from toronto 5 years ago.