+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MHDMAN said:
For me, after being in "DIP" phase for about 2 weeks, they asked me to send them some additional information which I mentioned in 3rd previous post.

Still waiting for help for my question in that post. :-[
It seems like they expect a document morw like an intent to reside, havent you submitted it beforehand?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
Hopefully on 11th I will have all the documents ready. There is a old job that is being a pain (Is a job not included in the EE working experience, as it is now skilled and don't give me points, but according OINP must submit all jobs in the last 10 years. They don't want to give me a reference letter because they say they don't keep the record for employees that leaved the company for more than 3 years. The problem is they don't want to tell me that by email, only tell me by phone.)

Anyway, if not on 11th i will apply and try to prove it with all the mails i sent them.
I think you can submit experience letter. And if you ar not able to provide reference letter then u can mention it in letter of explanation.

This is just opinion
because I hv all offer letters from all jobs.

You can also directly ask them. If i m in your situation; I will oinp directly instead of relying on people opinion.

This year; they made offer letters and pay stubs mandatory. Last years; these documents were not mandatory just reference letters were mandatory

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
I think you can submit experience letter. And if you ar not able to provide reference letter then u can mention it in letter of explanation.

This is just opinion
because I hv all offer letters from all jobs.

You can also directly ask them. If i m in your situation; I will oinp directly instead of relying on people opinion.

This year; they made offer letters and pay stubs mandatory. Last years; these documents were not mandatory just reference letters were mandatory
Ok! Actually from one of the jobs didn't want to issue me the documents is fixed, because according to the local labour law, employers only have to keep the record of their employees for 3 years. This job was 5 years ago and finally i get this written by email, also, i will attach the law where specify that.

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
Trevor_canada said:
It seems like they expect a document morw like an intent to reside, havent you submitted it beforehand?
thanks for your responding.
Yes. I submitted. but it was only some usual and standard explanations with no specific reference. I explained about good prospect in my career in Toronto and mentioned some of my friends living there.
I wrote in my post here that they may suspect that I might reside in British Coloumbia because of my sister in law living there. But I don't want to. How can I prove that? I don't have any idea.

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
54 days have passed since I submitted my application... :( everyone who applied around Feb 25th got nominations..only God knows when I will get mine..

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MHDMAN said:
thanks for your responding.
Yes. I submitted. but it was only some usual and standard explanations with no specific reference. I explained about good prospect in my career in Toronto and mentioned some of my friends living there.
I wrote in my post here that they may suspect that I might reside in British Coloumbia because of my sister in law living there. But I don't want to. How can I prove that? I don't have any idea.
You were being too honest dude :) If you were trying to apply for BC you could have disclosed it.
But aside, i dont think there's a problem. You can provide solid details like, you can say that your job opportunities are abundant in ontario than elsewhere, like that.
Keep your hopes high !

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
Trevor_canada said:
You were being too honest dude :) If you were trying to apply for BC you could have disclosed it.
But aside, i dont think there's a problem. You can provide solid details like, you can say that your job opportunities are abundant in ontario than elsewhere, like that.
Keep your hopes high !
I thought there was no other way except being honest. specially, when there are obvious questions about other provincial programs and also, about your Canadian relatives in OINP profile. If there hadn't been any straight questions about them, then, it wouldn't have been any necessity to provide those information.
thanks for your guidance, I am trying to prepare another honest declaration about my real tendency to reside in Ontario. but I am little afraid. that they might reject me.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,
Am new here so kindly guide me on my query. Do I have to create a different profile for OINP? I created EE profile recently but my score is below 400, it's 389 to be precise. Since EE won't call me now, what are my other options I am trying to understand. Please do respond.

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hello everyone
Can anyone help me with regard to PNP. I have 373 points currently what are the possibilities for PNP to apply for me.

Or i need to imrpove score.

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a ton for pointing that out! + 1 for that!

Edited the post - Marriage certificate added!
I have basic question about OINP.

I received an ITA through the normal express entry (CEC category). I have submitted my eAPR.
Can I still apply for OINP ?

The sense I get is that one has to be in the express entry pool to get OINP (one does not seperately apply for OINP).
But I am out of the express entry pool. Thanks.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
diddledo said:
I have basic question about OINP.

I received an ITA through the normal express entry (CEC category). I have submitted my eAPR.
Can I still apply for OINP ?

The sense I get is that one has to be in the express entry pool to get OINP (one does not seperately apply for OINP).
But I am out of the express entry pool. Thanks.
you cant.. because u r out of pool and if you r in express entry and if you get notification of interest from oinp then and then u can apply

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
aleekhan1 said:
Hello everyone
Can anyone help me with regard to PNP. I have 373 points currently what are the possibilities for PNP to apply for me.

Or i need to imrpove score.
u need to increase score upto 400 to get interest letter from oinp