OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trevor_canada said:
Not yet chente. but i went ahead and ordered a duplicate report
I have notified oinp through mail, hope its all good.
When you are planning to apply?
Hopefully on 11th I will have all the documents ready. There is a old job that is being a pain (Is a job not included in the EE working experience, as it is now skilled and don't give me points, but according OINP must submit all jobs in the last 10 years. They don't want to give me a reference letter because they say they don't keep the record for employees that leaved the company for more than 3 years. The problem is they don't want to tell me that by email, only tell me by phone.)

Anyway, if not on 11th i will apply and try to prove it with all the mails i sent them.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Actually u need to order it before hand. It is mandatory requirement. It is written on their guideline. So u dnt need to wait till they say. This year at least they are notified people about missing documents. Last year they rejected many application if single document was missing. even they rejected application if single page of passport scan was missing
Thanks heena! So order it before submit the application?

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
heena303 said:
Are u able to change that quesrion?? I am not able to change it
i did not try it... it seems changable...not sure if i could save the modification.

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chente said:
Hopefully on 11th I will have all the documents ready. There is a old job that is being a pain (Is a job not included in the EE working experience, as it is now skilled and don't give me points, but according OINP must submit all jobs in the last 10 years. They don't want to give me a reference letter because they say they don't keep the record for employees that leaved the company for more than 3 years. The problem is they don't want to tell me that by email, only tell me by phone.)

Anyway, if not on 11th i will apply and try to prove it with all the mails i sent them.
Great, apply quickly as you can
All the best!

May 1, 2017
Hi,

I reappeared for IELTS exams and my scores got boosted to 413. My profile was updated to new scores on Apr 17. But till now I havent received nominee invitation. Is there anything I can request or send mail to?

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
TinTino said:
International Masters and PhD Graduate Streams now accepting applications. May 1st, 2017

In the program updates it shows that we'd be informed when it's reopened. Also, I can't seem to access my account. The updates page shows e-filing portal is temporarily unavailable. Is anyone else experiencing this?

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
Congratulation from deep of my heart to those who receive OINP nomination. :)

I was waiting to receive the same, but I got a letter from OINP which says there are some missing documents. fortunately, it seems all mandatory documents have been accepted. there are two issues:

1- I had submitted an application in Saskatchewan EE program before submitting OINP- HCP program and I declared it in my OINP application. they asked me to clarify the real status of that with supporting documents. I think this is not a big problem as it is in IN PROGRESS phase yet.

2- I have a relative in British Colombia and I declared it too. they asked me to prepare more explanation to how I want to reside in Ontario and what are my settlement plans. what are the Job search efforts or job search log indicating dates, employer names, positions and any employer responses including potential job offers in Ontario.

Actually, I have none of them (clause 2) . I don't know what I should do. PLEASE help me. I wanted to be honest, but it seems they want to refuse me. ???
thanks.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
maplewinn said:
In the program updates it shows that we'd be informed when it's reopened. Also, I can't seem to access my account. The updates page shows e-filing portal is temporarily unavailable. Is anyone else experiencing this?
So now i"ve seen the updates... Thank you.

But I am still unable to login to my account. Please how can we login to our account or is the onekey method disabled? Please what does the below message mean? how do we access our accounts to view status of application?

"Must access the OINP e-filing system through OntarioImmigration.ca. Attempting to directly access the e-filing system through the Government of Ontario’s ONe-key system will cause delays, and could prevent applicants from completing their applications."

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
gem101 said:
My file was submitted 3/3 it changed to assessment early last weekend and Decision in progress 04/21
Do we have an excel spreadsheet for OINP ?

Hello ,

Please are you able to login to your account?

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys my one key status is changed Decision in progress now. Its been a week or so, since i applied. Does it mean that they dont need any additional document from me ?
Help me out ppl.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Trevor_canada said:
Guys my one key status is changed Decision in progress now. Its been a week or so, since i applied. Does it mean that they dont need any additional document from me ?
Help me out ppl.
Dnt know. Because even after getting nomination and got 600 points in cic account; my status is not changed in oinp system. It still shows dip

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
Trevor_canada said:
Help me out ppl.
For me, after being in "DIP" phase for about 2 weeks, they asked me to send them some additional information which I mentioned in 3rd previous post.

Still waiting for help for my question in that post. :-[

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends !!!

Got ONIP approval today :) . Hope whoever are waiting for final decision, they will get soon.

I have one quick question-

I left Canada 3 years before. so after receiving ITA do I have to get PCC for Canada also? how do I know that?

Please suggest.

Thanks!!