+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is separate section for family member in Canada

Family Member Proof of Status (required)

regards,
samra

itaurine said:
AH!!! Sorry about that, I didn't quite catch the "host" part in the earlier post.

Here they are probably asking you to upload a document that proves your relationship with your family member who is in Canada. Who is it that you mentioned in your application as a relative?

Proof of Relationships . You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include a
- marriage certificate
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
- a birth certificate
- an official document naming you as a parent
- a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regarding Police certificate.

I have been living in UAE for past 6 years (my spouse 9 years), during this time we both have not visited our home country for more than 1 month.

Do I need to get the Police Clearance certificate from home country as well ?

In UAE, Police issues the Good Conduct Certificate which can be applied online. Is that OK?

regards,
samra

samra_ said:
Ok, thanks. :)

There is one section

Proof of Relationships . You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include a
- marriage certificate
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
- a birth certificate
- an official document naming you as a parent
- a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

What does it mean ?

regards
samra

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok, regarding Police certificate.

I have been living in UAE for past 6 years (my spouse 9 years), during this time we both have not visited our home country for more than 1 month.

In UAE, Police issues the Good Conduct Certificate which can be applied online. Is that OK?

regards,
samra

sushsmart15 said:
You are safe now. Your profile will not expire now, relax.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samra_ said:

Yes, you need PCCs for all countries where you have lived for a total period of 6 months since you were 18 years old.

Check this -->
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp

regards,
samra
Henceforth, please post these questions on the relevant threads instead of this thread. This would be a good start -->

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.0.html

Also, it is sufficient if you post the question once. Posting the same question multiple times is not encouraged.

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
samra_ said:

regards,
samra
I too am applying from the UAE with my spouse and child. The Police certificate requirements are that if you have lived in any country for more than six months you will need a police certificate. I lived in Pakistan for almost a year and 6 years in Australia and 20 years in Kuwait. So for me I have to get certificates from all of these places.

I was recently in Lahore to apply for the police certificate. They ask you to fill a form, get 3 x photos 1.5'' x 1.5'' with light blue background and charge you 100Rs. If you are there in person, than you have to visit the Gulberg Police document collection centre in Liberty market's parking. There they ask you to hand in the documents in Person and take your photo. Then few days later a police officer comes to your listed address and verifies the information. It is best to invite them in, give them tea / snacks and give them 1000Rs. / 500Rs. as zakat without them asking for it. They will not ask for it, but it is a nice gesture. Theory is that these are government salaried people and have extremely low income. You want to be as nice to them as possible to avoid any hurdles and delays in the application. They only verified information from me and when I asked if I should invite my wife to this discussion, he said no need, this is sufficient.

If you can't travel, then you need to get an affidavit / authorisation letter nominating the person who will do all of this for you.

For my Australian Police certificate, they require a Standard clearance National police certificate from the Australian Federal Police. Costs about A$50 and takes about 3 weeks to get to you. In the event you don't get it in your mail, you can always request another one. They will not email you the document due to the nature of the document. If you lived in Queensland, like I did, then you will also need a traffic history report for your entire time you held a drivers license. This can be downloaded from the Queensland Traffic Department online portal using your online account. Costs about A$20

For the Kuwaiti Police Certificate, It is best if you know people in the ministry of interior or a senior official in the police department. Otherwise going through the standard process could take up to 2 months and still there's no guarantee that you'll get it on time, it could be less or more. Im still trying to source a contact to get this done. Otherwise, you'll need to get a letter from the Canadian embassy in UAE requesting the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior to grant a good conduct certificate. Then you apply through the Kuwaiti embassy and wait till your eggs hatch.

I havn't applied for the UAE police certificate yet but you can apply online. And yes that is ok as it states on the CIC website.

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
itaurine said:
I too am applying from the UAE with my spouse and child. The Police certificate requirements are that if you have lived in any country for more than six months you will need a police certificate. I lived in Pakistan for almost a year and 6 years in Australia and 20 years in Kuwait. So for me I have to get certificates from all of these places.

I was recently in Lahore to apply for the police certificate. They ask you to fill a form, get 3 x photos 1.5'' x 1.5'' with light blue background and charge you 100Rs. If you are there in person, than you have to visit the Gulberg Police document collection centre in Liberty market's parking. There they ask you to hand in the documents in Person and take your photo. Then few days later a police officer comes to your listed address and verifies the information. It is best to invite them in, give them tea / snacks and give them 1000Rs. / 500Rs. as zakat without them asking for it. They will not ask for it, but it is a nice gesture. Theory is that these are government salaried people and have extremely low income. You want to be as nice to them as possible to avoid any hurdles and delays in the application. They only verified information from me and when I asked if I should invite my wife to this discussion, he said no need, this is sufficient.

If you can't travel, then you need to get an affidavit / authorisation letter nominating the person who will do all of this for you.

For my Australian Police certificate, they require a Standard clearance National police certificate from the Australian Federal Police. Costs about A$50 and takes about 3 weeks to get to you. In the event you don't get it in your mail, you can always request another one. They will not email you the document due to the nature of the document. If you lived in Queensland, like I did, then you will also need a traffic history report for your entire time you held a drivers license. This can be downloaded from the Queensland Traffic Department online portal using your online account. Costs about A$20

For the Kuwaiti Police Certificate, It is best if you know people in the ministry of interior or a senior official in the police department. Otherwise going through the standard process could take up to 2 months and still there's no guarantee that you'll get it on time, it could be less or more. Im still trying to source a contact to get this done. Otherwise, you'll need to get a letter from the Canadian embassy in UAE requesting the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior to grant a good conduct certificate. Then you apply through the Kuwaiti embassy and wait till your eggs hatch.

I havn't applied for the UAE police certificate yet but you can apply online. And yes that is ok as it states on the CIC website.
[size=10pt]Please note that if you have lived in a country after the age of 18 for more than 6 months, you will need a police certificate of that country.[/size]

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great info,

How did you apply from Lahore. Is there any application form. If yes, could you let me know from where you got it?

I downloaded the form from cic website, but that form looks like that I visited Pakistan. but i had been living in Islamabad till 2010. Is the same or different ?

I applied Good conduct certificate from dubai police thru online.

Lets start putting the post on relevant thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.3135.html

regards,

itaurine said:

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, thanks. now posting on relevant threads.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Henceforth, please post these questions on the relevant threads instead of this thread. This would be a good start -->

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.0.html

Also, it is sufficient if you post the question once. Posting the same question multiple times is not encouraged.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
zaksam777 said:
Hi 2017CanadaHo,

Did you get your nomination? I have the same age issue. Please reply. Thanks.
Hi, I don't think PT-NOI's are being released these days (human capital priorities stream on hold) hence not received it as yet. Nomination (though you asked) is miles (read several months) away!! At the moment, am only praying that OINP human capital reopens soon, w/cutoffs same or lower than earlier i.e. 400, w/which I can get a PT-NOI and start the ballroom dance.....

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Got my OINP candidate nomination on Dec 24th, nice gift from Santa Claus. Took my language test early 2016 and we've been waiting a long time to get OINP to process our application (AOR in August).
Is there a chance, this long delay in processing our file plays any kind of role on the expiration date on our language test ? If I could spare myself retaking them again, I would not mind :)

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
blebelle said:
Hello everyone,
Got my OINP candidate nomination on Dec 24th, nice gift from Santa Claus. Took my language test early 2016 and we've been waiting a long time to get OINP to process our application (AOR in August).
Is there a chance, this long delay in processing our file plays any kind of role on the expiration date on our language test ? If I could spare myself retaking them again, I would not mind :)
Your IELTS is valid for 2 years. You are good to go until early 2018

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
Your IELTS is valid for 2 years. You are good to go until early 2018
Great news :) thanks a lot !! I need to check for the French language test as well

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
itaurine said:

samra_ said:
Great info,

How did you apply from Lahore. Is there any application form. If yes, could you let me know from where you got it?

I downloaded the form from cic website, but that form looks like that I visited Pakistan. but i had been living in Islamabad till 2010. Is the same or different ?

I applied Good conduct certificate from dubai police thru online.

Lets start putting the post on relevant thread
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.3135.html

regards,
Yes, most certainly. There are two forms which are available at the Gulberg Police Station Document Collection Centre, one in Urdu and the other in English. Someone got it for me, however I submitted it. This document centre is separate from the Gulberg police station. Enter the liberty market car parking, just before the exit of this parking lot, where you pay for your ticket, on the right side there is a small office. If you ask the parking guy about it, they will let you know. Its an octagon shaped red brick building with only the ground floor, and has some other title. There are large windows on it and you can see the officers sitting there.

Not sure if they charge any money for the documents. but from what I remember, you will need photos as mentioned earlier and an affidavit on a 100Rs or a 50Rs notarised paper stating your location and what not. You will also need to provide 2 copies of your NIC, 2 copies of your passport copy Id page. and two copies of each form filled. Once you collect the document, all requirements are listed there. It will take 10 working days for you to receive them. They will TCS it to your address, which your representative will be asked to list when submitting the forms.

If you had been living in Islamabad until 2010 then there's no doubt you need a police certificate from Pakistan. If your spouse and his family is from Lahore than it is possible that you won't need to contact the Islamabad police station. Because you can mention that you had been living at your spouse's place in Lahore after marriage. List the address in descending format, meaning list your latest address in Lahore first, then dates you lived there and then list Islamabad with the dates you lived there.

Hope this helps :)

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
Hey folks, I tried posting this in another thread but seems like I posted it here by mistake., newbie here so accept my apology.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itaurine said:
Yes, most certainly. There are two forms which are available at the Gulberg Police Station Document Collection Centre, one in Urdu and the other in English. Someone got it for me, however I submitted it. This document centre is separate from the Gulberg police station. Enter the liberty market car parking, just before the exit of this parking lot, where you pay for your ticket, on the right side there is a small office. If you ask the parking guy about it, they will let you know. Its an octagon shaped red brick building with only the ground floor, and has some other title. There are large windows on it and you can see the officers sitting there.

Not sure if they charge any money for the documents. but from what I remember, you will need photos as mentioned earlier and an affidavit on a 100Rs or a 50Rs notarised paper stating your location and what not. You will also need to provide 2 copies of your NIC, 2 copies of your passport copy Id page. and two copies of each form filled. Once you collect the document, all requirements are listed there. It will take 10 working days for you to receive them. They will TCS it to your address, which your representative will be asked to list when submitting the forms.

If you had been living in Islamabad until 2010 then there's no doubt you need a police certificate from Pakistan. If your spouse and his family is from Lahore than it is possible that you won't need to contact the Islamabad police station. Because you can mention that you had been living at your spouse's place in Lahore after marriage. List the address in descending format, meaning list your latest address in Lahore first, then dates you lived there and then list Islamabad with the dates you lived there.

Hope this helps :)
Thanks. I never been in Lahore nor spouse except few visits. My home is in Islamabad, domicile and CNIC is also from Islamabad.

do you have any sample of application form, and how certificate look like.