+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. One more question. I accepted the Ontario nomination and ITA recevied on 20-Dec-16. I am working on my PR application and medicals etc. But my EE profile is expiring on 27-Jan-17.
How to renew my EE profile and how to link all my stuff to OINP ?

Regards,
Samra_

rajkamalmohanram said:
Not necessarily. You can show any amount of funds >= the minimum required funds depending on your family size. You can refer the below thread -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samra_ said:
Thanks. One more question. I accepted the Ontario nomination and ITA recevied on 20-Dec-16. I am working on my PR application and medicals etc. But my EE profile is expiring on 27-Jan-17.
How to renew my EE profile and how to link all my stuff to OINP ?

Regards,
Samra_
Your profile will not expire if you have received ITA.

itzzamit

Mar 2, 2015
mark adams said:
PLEASE ADD ME ON WHATSAPP for OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream
My Number is: [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]+971552419924[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Please can someone add to this whatsapp group.My number is +919689993722

itzzamit

Mar 2, 2015
Dear All,

I am a newbie and received a call from an Ontario number at 9.30PM IST on the 31st December 2016. There was a lady on the line and she said she is calling from Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Though she didnot reveal her name when asked, she obliged by request by sending this email.
Regarding your expired Express Entry profile.
You will need to create a new profile on the CIC website. They will provide you with a IRCC letter which has a barcode on the top right corner of the page; and in the body of the letter it should have both the new Express Entry number and the new four digit job seeker’s code.Once you email us the letter as an attachment, we can issue you a nomination.

It appears genuine, but I have a few questions, has anyone gone through this experience before?

A few questions:
1.I took the IELTS on 7th Feb 2015 and received submitted by application to OINP Human Capital Stream in Nov 2015, so it has taken awfully long time for ONIP with a decision.
2. Once I do the needful as requested in the above email, how quickly can the process move, based on your observations and experiences?
3. Any clue when the draw's are likely to happen in Jan 2017?
4. Do I need to take the IELTS again
5. Assuming with my CRS score of 443 and additional 600 points, I receive an ITA in Jan 2017, how much time will I have to avoid writing another IELTS?
6.I have already invested a lot of money in attorney representation and currently their contract with me expired, does it make sense based on your experience to take their services again [Likely cost is 1000USD but is it really worth it?]

Appreciate your insights and recommendations.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
itzzamit said:
Dear All,

I am a newbie and received a call from an Ontario number at 9.30PM IST on the 31st December 2016. There was a lady on the line and she said she is calling from Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Though she didnot reveal her name when asked, she obliged by request by sending this email.
Regarding your expired Express Entry profile.
You will need to create a new profile on the CIC website. They will provide you with a IRCC letter which has a barcode on the top right corner of the page; and in the body of the letter it should have both the new Express Entry number and the new four digit job seeker’s code.Once you email us the letter as an attachment, we can issue you a nomination.

It appears genuine, but I have a few questions, has anyone gone through this experience before?

You can verify the authenticity by checking the e-mail ID. ontarionominee@ontario.ca/expressentry@ontario.ca are their official e-mail IDs. As of late, new IDs might have been created (such as expressentry1@ontario.ca etc).

A few questions:
1.I took the IELTS on 7th Feb 2015 and received submitted by application to OINP Human Capital Stream in Nov 2015, so it has taken awfully long time for ONIP with a decision.

True. It has taken a long time.

2. Once I do the needful as requested in the above email, how quickly can the process move, based on your observations and experiences?

Looks like your nomination is ready to be sent. Once you submit the details of your new EE profile to OINP, I suppose you can expect your nomination within a couple of weeks.

3. Any clue when the draw's are likely to happen in Jan 2017?

No idea. There might be one on 4th Jan.

4. Do I need to take the IELTS again

If you submit your e-APR before your IELTS expires, then no. Otherwise, yes.

5. Assuming with my CRS score of 443 and additional 600 points, I receive an ITA in Jan 2017, how much time will I have to avoid writing another IELTS?

Answered above.

6.I have already invested a lot of money in attorney representation and currently their contract with me expired, does it make sense based on your experience to take their services again [Likely cost is 1000USD but is it really worth it?]

If you have some time to spare, do some research on the forum - You might be able to do this yourself. However, if you do not have time to learn and do this by yourself (the process is straightforward), then you might want to go to a consultant who is registered with ICCRC.

Appreciate your insights and recommendations.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, thanks. :)

actually it was written that Express Entry Client Expiry Date January 27, 2017. thats why I was worry.

so no need to bother ?

rajkamalmohanram said:

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My ITA Status is Invitation received.

But i have not yet submitted the PR application. now a days doing medicals/police etc.

so no need to bother about EE expiry ?

regards
samra

rajkamalmohanram said:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samra_ said:

But i have not yet submitted the PR application. now a days doing medicals/police etc.

regards
samra
If you have received ITA and if you have not declined the e-APR, then your profile will not expire. Just click continue on your e-APR and proceed.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
samra_ said:

regards
samra
Have you answered the first few questions after accepting ITA?? You should arrive at the main page which has different sections such as Application details, personal history, study and languages, etc.
Only when you arrive at this page, your profile will not expire if it is due to expiry in the coming days.

This is from my own personal experience. My profile was due to expire on 24th Dec. and I accepted the ITA on 23rd afternoon.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do I accept the ITA ? ;D

Now I have two sections on my first page:

Section 1. Application Type: Permanent Residency
In this type, I have two buttons, a) continue application b) decline invitation.

I pressed Continue application and directed to next page where I have Personal details, Contact details, Study and languages, Application details Work history Personal history etc. I have completed this information for myself and spouse.

Then I pressed Continue, i got a page where I have to upload documents, like employement hisotry, medicals,police etc. This part is in progress as I am collecting the docs.

does that mean I Accepted the ITA ?

Section 2.: Application Type: Express Entry
Details: Invitation Received
Check Status and Messages:
PT Nomination: Accepted.
Below That:

Application/profile status Invitation Received
Province/Territory Nomination Accepted
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Invitation received
Review of submitted documents

At extreme bottom:
Express Entry Client Expiry Date January 27, 2017

please advise do I need to renew my profile or did I accept the ITA ?

Regards,
samra

sushsmart15 said:
Have you answered the first few questions after accepting ITA?? You should arrive at the main page which has different sections such as Application details, personal history, study and languages, etc.
Only when you arrive at this page, your profile will not expire if it is due to expiry in the coming days.

This is from my own personal experience. My profile was due to expire on 24th Dec. and I accepted the ITA on 23rd afternoon.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
samra_ said:
How do I accept the ITA ? ;D

Now I have two sections on my first page:

Section 1. Application Type: Permanent Residency
In this type, I have two buttons, a) continue application b) decline invitation.

I pressed Continue application and directed to next page where I have Personal details, Contact details, Study and languages, Application details Work history Personal history etc. I have completed this information for myself and spouse.

Then I pressed Continue, i got a page where I have to upload documents, like employement hisotry, medicals,police etc. This part is in progress as I am collecting the docs.

does that mean I Accepted the ITA ?

Section 2.: Application Type: Express Entry
Details: Invitation Received
Check Status and Messages:
PT Nomination: Accepted.
Below That:

Application/profile status Invitation Received
Province/Territory Nomination Accepted
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Invitation received
Review of submitted documents

At extreme bottom:
Express Entry Client Expiry Date January 27, 2017

please advise do I need to renew my profile or did I accept the ITA ?

Regards,
samra
You are safe now. Your profile will not expire now, relax.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

There is one section

Proof of Relationships . You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include a
- marriage certificate
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
- a birth certificate
- an official document naming you as a parent
- a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

What does it mean ?

regards
samra

sushsmart15 said:
You are safe now. Your profile will not expire now, relax.

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
samra_ said:

There is one section

Proof of Relationships . You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include a
- marriage certificate
- a birth certificate
- a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

What does it mean ?

regards
samra
It simply means that if you have added another person on your application you need to provide evidence of your relationship. If its your spouse than a marriage certificate. If it's your parent or your child then birth certificate / or document naming you as parent.

I don't think the 2nd and the last option apply to you. So Keep Calm and Continue! 8)

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is separate section for Marriage certificate and separate place to upload

Marriage License/Certificate (required) - Upload

Proof of Relationship (required) - Upload is separate section.

what is the difference between both of them

regards
samra

itaurine said:
It simply means that if you have added another person on your application you need to provide evidence of your relationship. If its your spouse than a marriage certificate. If it's your parent or your child then birth certificate / or document naming you as parent.

I don't think the 2nd and the last option apply to you. So Keep Calm and Continue! 8)

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
samra_ said:
There is separate section for Marriage certificate and separate place to upload

Marriage License/Certificate (required) - Upload

Proof of Relationship (required) - Upload is separate section.

what is the difference between both of them

regards
samra
AH!!! Sorry about that, I didn't quite catch the "host" part in the earlier post.

Here they are probably asking you to upload a document that proves your relationship with your family member who is in Canada. Who is it that you mentioned in your application as a relative?

- marriage certificate
- a birth certificate