OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Dec 20, 2016
Hi Guys,

My details are as below:

Program: FSWP
CRS Score: 403
EE created: 27-07-2016
OINP Invite: Awaiting

Please let me know when is the anticipated window for ONIP nominations for 2017 intake
And based on your experience what will be the maximum time frame I will have to wait to get ONIP nomination

Also, Kindly quote this post if any one of your case is similar as mine :) and let me know if I am missing any update.

Best Regards,
Surya

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hi,

Please tell me if there is a minimum time band that one must reside in the province. After how long can one change a province on pnp and is it applicable to both primary and secondary applicant?

Regards

akkipandey

Nov 4, 2016
Toronto, Canada
suryakiran2244 said:
Hi Guys,

My details are as below:

Please let me know when is the anticipated window for ONIP nominations for 2017 intake
And based on your experience what will be the maximum time frame I will have to wait to get ONIP nomination

Also, Kindly quote this post if any one of your case is similar as mine :) and let me know if I am missing any update.

Best Regards,
Surya
No one can predict for sure as to when will OINP start taking in fresh applications. As per discussions, people are expecting it to open anytime between Jan to March. I suggest you join this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-oinp-2017-join-here-t463275.180.html

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
suryakiran2244 said:
Hi Guys,

My details are as below:

Best Regards,
Surya
OINP will not send invites to profiles that are more than 3 months old, at least that was a past criteria. I suggest you recreate your profile ASAP.

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
samra_ said:
Thanks. I never been in Lahore nor spouse except few visits. My home is in Islamabad, domicile and CNIC is also from Islamabad.

do you have any sample of application form, and how certificate look like.
No worries. You can download the form from here: islamabadpolice.gov.pk/attachments/publication/146850199822229-character%20certificate%20performa%20with%20monogram.pdf

copy paste the above link in your browser

Or just google, islamabad police certificate ;D

For the sections they want witness from you or attestation or even the stamped paper affidavit, just visit the Pakistan embassy in Dubai. They should be able to help.

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
suryakiran2244 said:
Hi Guys,

My details are as below:

Best Regards,
Surya
Hey Surya,

I created a profile on 27 Dec 2015, and had the invitation from OINP within 3 days. I then withdrew my profile after several months because they didn't reply to my email and recreated it. With this new profile I didn't receive an invitation for a month. So I emailed them inquiring about how I had it and then didn't get one the 2nd time. they asked for me old EE profile number Job verification code and gave me 2 weeks to submit everything.

So it might be a good idea to either create a new profile or just send them an email asking about it.

regards,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashwsh said:
Hi,

Please tell me if there is a minimum time band that one must reside in the province. After how long can one change a province on pnp and is it applicable to both primary and secondary applicant?

Regards
I've answered this question (for someone else) before -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5117759#msg5117759

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itaurine said:
No worries. You can download the form from here: islamabadpolice.gov.pk/attachments/publication/146850199822229-character%20certificate%20performa%20with%20monogram.pdf

copy paste the above link in your browser

Or just google, islamabad police certificate ;D

For the sections they want witness from you or attestation or even the stamped paper affidavit, just visit the Pakistan embassy in Dubai. They should be able to help.
Thanks, Got it :)

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Letter Of Explanation

Hi,
Because i do not have DOB certificate, i am planning to submit my education certificate as DOB proof.
As per recommendation in this board , i need to write LOE and get it notarised.
My questions are:
a) Do we need to get this done on Stamp papers?
b) Can anyone please provide the sample format of the letter?

Thanks in Advance

itaurine

Jan 2, 2017
zshamim said:
Letter Of Explanation

Hi,
Because i do not have DOB certificate, i am planning to submit my education certificate as DOB proof.
As per recommendation in this board , i need to write LOE and get it notarised.
My questions are:
a) Do we need to get this done on Stamp papers?
b) Can anyone please provide the sample format of the letter?

Thanks in Advance
Ok, by DOB I'm guessing you're talking about the Birth Certificate. If you're from Pakistan, You can easily get a copy from NADRA, or the embassy if you're outside. It will take sometime unless you know someone.

It'll be better if it is on a stamp paper and attested. but not sure what the contents should be. Speak to an advocate if you can.

regards,

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hi,

Wanted to check if both primary and secondary applicants need to complete 2 years in the province or only the primary applicant can do required stay for the tenure

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashwsh said:
Hi,

Wanted to check if both primary and secondary applicants need to complete 2 years in the province or only the primary applicant can do required stay for the tenure

Regards
What 2 years? There is no such "tenure" imposed on Provincial Nominees. However...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5117759#msg5117759

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
What 2 years? There is no such "tenure" imposed on Provincial Nominees. However...

Thanks, however It doesn't answer if both primary and secondary applicant need to reside in the same province for 2 years after pnp.
Please clarify

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ashwsh said:
Thanks, however It doesn't answer if both primary and secondary applicant need to reside in the same province for 2 years after pnp.
Please clarify
Like I clearly told you, there is no such restriction in place either for the PA or for the dependent. Its a grey area, actually. Some people abuse the system and use PNP as a back door entry into Canada (which is not appreciated BTW).

In simple terms, you should intend to establish residence in the province that nominated you and intend to make it your permanent home. After landing, however, you are free to move around anywhere in Canada as guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
I'm having 426 CRS point and profile created 6 months back. I heard from some consultants that we have to play with creation new EE once Ontario PNP is open due to system glitch. Not sure this statement is true or not.

Please suggest me on this.