+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arunkumarsachin said:
I'm having 426 CRS point and profile created 6 months back. I heard from some consultants that we have to play with creation new EE once Ontario PNP is open due to system glitch. Not sure this statement is true or not.

Please suggest me on this.
This used to be true when the stream was open last time (until Feb, 2016). When they re-open, this glitch might (or might not) have been fixed.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsachin said:
I'm having 426 CRS point and profile created 6 months back. I heard from some consultants that we have to play with creation new EE once Ontario PNP is open due to system glitch. Not sure this statement is true or not.

Please suggest me on this.
Official knowledge is that Ontario is closed for the main Human priority stream. What is still opened is the French stream.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

My Express entry profile will be expiring on February 13th 2017. i have outstanding application with OINP they are still assessing my application.
can you plz kindly suggest what should i do before my profile expire.

Thanks & Regards

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nreddy said:
Hello Everyone,

My Express entry profile will be expiring on February 13th 2017. i have outstanding application with OINP they are still assessing my application.
can you plz kindly suggest what should i do before my profile expire.

Thanks & Regards
If your EE is going to expire before recieving Nomination from Ontario, you need to notify them properly about your new EE profile. They will then recheck if it is is the same thing and forward your nomination there. This is clearly stated on Ontario website.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Samir Ahmed said:
Hi Guys,

Please, When the PNP in going to open for BC, Alberta and ONT?

Thanks and best regards

Samir
Have a look here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

As far as I know BC is always open so long as you have a job offer from BC.

Alberta is painfully slow and they reopened last year, but I think you must be living and employed there to qualify.

OINP is anybody's guess... I think it will be soon as they've managed to go through a big chunk of their backlog from 2015/2016... Perhaps by the end of Jan they'll finish and reopen the program.

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
vensak said:
If your EE is going to expire before recieving Nomination from Ontario, you need to notify them properly about your new EE profile. They will then recheck if it is is the same thing and forward your nomination there. This is clearly stated on Ontario website.
I agree, we have to renew/create a new EE profile. But in the 'Receipt of nominee application' or AOR (not sure if they are the same) that I received 20-Aug-2016, it says 'Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter'.

So what should we do in this case, since the 30 days period is over. My EE profile gonna expire 6th Feb, 2017. And still waiting from OINP for status update.

Thanks and Regards,
GV

rfgomide

Dec 8, 2016
Hey guys,

I hope someone can help me.

About the "Settlement Funds", can we use chequing bank statements (certified translated in case of non-English) or should we provide a letter from the bank? My understanding is that chequing bank statements would be enough, but I would like to ensure that.

Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rfgomide said:
Hey guys,

I hope someone can help me.

About the "Settlement Funds", can we use chequing bank statements (certified translated in case of non-English) or should we provide a letter from the bank? My understanding is that chequing bank statements would be enough, but I would like to ensure that.

Thank you!
If you have statements for 6 months that show all the required details, then that would be sufficient IMO. However, I'd strongly recommend that you persuade the bank to issue you a letter (it is a very good-to-have document).

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for your reply...!!!

i went through the OINP site, but i didn't find any details about recreating the new profile, could you kindly share the url with me.

Thanks & Regards

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello Everyone.

I went through past posts and in one post I saw that "OINP will not invites to profiles that are more than 3 months old, as it was a criteria in the past year"

Is it true?

I created my profile in April 2016 and its nearly 10 months old. Should I withdraw my existing profile and recreate a new profile to get an invitation?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nreddy said:
Thanks for your reply...!!!

i went through the OINP site, but i didn't find any details about recreating the new profile, could you kindly share the url with me.

Thanks & Regards
Re-creating the profile = creating a new profile. Just do what you did to create your initial profile. You can use the same GCkey. Once you are done, you can login to the same job bank account you have and update the new EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
paryant22 said:
Hello Everyone.

I went through past posts and in one post I saw that "OINP will not invites to profiles that are more than 3 months old, as it was a criteria in the past year"

Is it true?

I created my profile in April 2016 and its nearly 10 months old. Should I withdraw my existing profile and recreate a new profile to get an invitation?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
That was long back and it might not apply to current applicants. The program is not yet open. You can consider this once it is open.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Dear All seniors, :(

Am new to this OINP program. OINP program is only for those having valid job offer from Ontario employers.

Sorry for asking this question because little confused with calculating my CRS points. Presently am below cut off points for FSWP.

James.